Multimedia management with iPhone
Hi, folks! I love OD, specially its backup features and I have decided an upgrade just because of the pictures management you do with the iPhone, much more accurate and satisfying than Dropbox, Google Drive and even iTunes (I'm on a PC) IE, no other system allowed to keep the edition made to a photo, not even thru physical connections (it saved 1 file for the pic and another for the properties).
Just wanted to make some suggestions to leverage even more this great tool:
1) live photos (4 types) and slow motion (already voted for another tip)
2) move pics allowing more than 10 (already voted for another tip)
3) pause a sync while travelling, for wifi reasons or just because waiting the user to have edited all the pics as desired (already voted for another tip)
4) keeping the date of the take on the name of the file (not just in the properties) when uploading it manually (ie when I want to substitute an edited pic for the one backuped which wasn't yet edited)
5) automatically ordering these last into the proper folder: date of taking instead of date of re-uploading (by the way, thanks for recently creating these automated folders!)
6) automatically comparing and deleting the double pics resulting from steps above
7) fostering other automated folders besides by dates, ie some AI folders created by events, the same way thay iPhone makes auto-videos with a wedding, night-out or a travel. It’s something that we control obsessive would love, instead of going manually to gather these 156 pics of your lovely niece and creating a folder for her saying “Clau’s 9th birthday” ;-)
Most of them would be much appreciated by intensive travelers, because we talk about it very often all around the world… in return we will keep talking about Microsoft in every country! ;-P
Thx a lot and good job!