OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive mobile app on iOS?

Allow automatic upload of photos and video from mobile clients to OneDrive for Business

Would like to see complete feature parity between OneDrive and OneDrive for Business - well except that the latter would have everything that OneDrive personal had plus some.

Automatic upload of photos and video is one of the OneDrive Personal features that should be added to OneDrive for Business. I realize the technologies are very different on the backend, but it needs to be done.

11,809 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Allan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

956 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter Stutzinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i've needed to clear the account setttings from ios settings > onedrive (just set the switch and close the app via ios task manager) after that ive got the new ui and the camera upload bar appeared

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

October 2nd and I just installed the OneDrive app from Google Play (v.5.17.1). Sign into my OneDrive for Business account, go to Settings -> Camera Upload and get the notification "To automatically upload your camera roll, you'll need a personal OneDrive account. ..."

As was asked earlier, how to get the beta OneDrive app for Android?

• Jacopo Alabiso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it works, but I get my photos into a sharepoint folder. how to get the PHOTO user friendly interface we have on the private account?

• Fil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use one drive for business and all phones belong to the company there should no reason for the phones to synch with the one drive. personal pictures. should not be on there cooperate phone,

• Mario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So how do we get into the beta android for this? Just amazing that those who pay for this service can't have something that free accounts have had for a while.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boom! It's failed.

I've followed the instructions:

- Clicked on 'Me" in bottom right to display the the accounts
        - Clicked on the business account, I don't have a personal onedrive accont.

There is no "Camera upload status pop-up", just a dsplay of all my photos.

I can select an individual photo to upload, no automatic uploading. Then when I view OneDrive online there is no photos folder. So where have they been uploaded to?

These are the instructions I followed: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Use-OneDrive-on-iOS-08d5c5b2-ccc6-40eb-a244-fe3597a3c247

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with @Andrew Lee!

- NOGO: Tried to activate it via "Settings -> Camera Upload" which still gives the message it is only possible with a personal account.

- GO: iOS, goto left corner (little person) and then click Photo's. You will receive a message to enable Camera Upload, and thats the way to go!

When you took the right steps, suddenly the NOGO seems to be working aswell. So its still a little buggy but you'll get there.

Still in iOS 11 and OneDrive 10.33.6

• Andrew Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone saying it doesn’t work look again. You need to go to photo uploads, tick the account you want to upload to then you can turn it on. Not an obvious GUI choice of you only have one account added to OneDrive.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48

Feedback and Knowledge Base