OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive mobile app on iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uploading folder IOS

The upload speeds are dreadful on iOS. The fact that I cannot select multiple files a or folders to upload to one drive is a killer. I have to load each file stored on my iPad or iCloud individually. I was wishing this would be a great alternative to apple iCloud. The only 2 benefits I see as of right now is I am able to stream my content without downloading and the previews of my content is displayed better than iCloud when browsing files. Upload speeds need to improve.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Scan documents in one drive

I love the idea of scanning docs directly from onedrive but please in order to use more onedrive then the scan app add the abolity to access photos. Now the only way in onedrive is taking a new picture

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Etiquetas de las fotos

La función de sincronización con todas sus características me parece genial, la única sugerencia que se me ocurre y que encuentro en Dropbox útil (sé que comparar a veces no es tan agradable pero el objetivo es la sana competencia), es que en la etiqueta de cada foto va la fecha (la cual veo está también acá) y la hora (no sé qué patrón usan para esta parte pero si bien aparecen los minutos y segundos, la hora nunca es correcta). ¡Eso es todo gracias!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set passcode for folder

Set passcode fuction for particular folder so we can easily save our private pictures on that folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PDF Swiping

Would it be difficult to create a mode where someone could swipe side to side on PDFs like it used to be? Or could I be converted to that version somehw? That is helpful for viewing music, compared to the vertical viewing mode, and that is my main use of my ipad onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add support for UTF8 without BOM in the text preview mode

Currently Japanese text in UTF8 without BOM is garbled in the text preview mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Uploads

Should have a button to pause or stop uploads of files instead of having to delete them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Offline files

When you are planning to add offline files features? I am real happy with onedrive but I think this option is very important and i may change the onedrive with dropbox or g drive if this option not in the roadmap

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the Account button, Help & Feedback, or both more easily available while using the iOS OneDrive app

I just noticed a problem. I was in a document that is inside a folder that itself is 3 or 4 levels deep inside other folders.

I needed to go to the Accounts button (little man in the top left corner) to get to Settings. I had to use the back arrow and back out of the document and folders to get to that Accounts button. When I was done with what I was doing, I then had to go back through the folders to get to where I was.

Then, I thought that I should give feedback about this.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disable shake to send feedback

Disable shake to send feedback, this is an accessibility issue for people with disabilities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choice Folder for camera upload

It would be grate if I can choice a folder for the camera upload.

And it would be perfect if both (folder and navigation point) have the same name. At the moment I have a new created folder with the name (in German) "Bilder". In my settings I can open the photos via "Fotos".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Extra security

Additional passcode for individual files with room for different passcode's for different files and their contents asap

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vista de elementos sin detalles

Que haya una vista de los elementos (carpetas y archivos) en la que no aparezcan detalles como la fecha, el tamaño y si el archivo es compartido, son detalles que no me interesa tener en pantalla todo el tiempo. En ocasiones no se logra ver el nombre completo de los archivos y no se pueden distinguir, (a menos que se ponga el dispositivo en orientación horizontal). Esta característica podría mejorar la estética de OneDrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a folder in iPhone app

The only way I can find to create a new folder (in the files section) while working from my iPhone is to initiate a file move and then select new folder.

I’m a new user and I imagine I’ve missed something, but the suggestion is to allow for easier new folder creation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Upside down orientation

I use my ipad upside down most of the time because it's easier to reach the home button this way. But the onedrive app doesn't fully rotate like other apps. Could you make the app fully rotate?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subr links

La app debería contar con la funcionalidad de subir links a la App de OneDrive. Y así mismo que existan diferentes opciones para el manejo de link subidos previamente ya que al dar click en un link ya guardado no se puede abrir por ninguna forma en un explorador web como safari o Chrome para iPhone. Se adjuntan fotos como evidencia de que no existe la funcionalidad, ni si quiera al dar click en carga más.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PDF reading

When highlighting text in a PDF you should allow one finger highlighting and two or three fingers moving through document.

All the highlights could or must be able to export in something like a summary.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base