OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Please please please I BEG you: turn off thev"shake to send" PopUp

Shake to send PopUp is so driving me crazy a hundred times a day. I may have tob abandon OneDrivevcompletely

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permitir renomear arquivo antes de salvar

Antes ou após escolher a pasta a qual deseja salvar um arquivo, permitir a edição do nome do arquivo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can the uploads from my Xbox One be faster

I need to do a project with a friend, and the download is slow, can you help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The pdf markup app. Please bring back the old version asap

Where to begin ?
    The new markup function gets an F. Please bring back the old tool bar — worked beautifully
    Literally everything about it is step backwards. Really have to question the aptitude of the team that would take such a step.

Just inserted a comment box into a pdf — the font size is probably 2-3 and no way to adjust — just elementary stuff. It’s as if the designers have never marked up a document

Seems the writing line has been adjusted to at least bring up to average. Why not make it better than average? Make…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 선불폰,선불폰유심,선불폰명의,선불폰판매,선불폰파는곳,선불폰팝니다,대포폰,대포폰유심,대포폰명의,대포폰판매,대포폰파는곳,대포폰팝니다,막폰,막폰유심,막폰명의,막폰판매,막폰파는곳,막폰팝니다,대포에그,대포와이브로,대포유심,대포유심,대포유심명의,대포유심판매,대포

선불폰,선불폰유심,선불폰명의,선불폰판매,선불폰파는곳,선불폰팝니다,대포폰,대포폰유심,대포폰명의,대포폰판매,대포폰파는곳,대포폰팝니다,막폰,막폰유심,막폰명의,막폰판매,막폰파는곳,막폰팝니다,대포에그,대포와이브로,대포유심,대포유심,대포유심명의,대포유심판매,대포유심파는곳,대포유심팝니다,대포유심명의,대포유심판매,대포유심파는곳 선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033
    유폰,선불폰,선불폰파는곳,선불폰팝니다,선불폰유심,선불폰판매,대포폰,대포폰­파는곳,대포폰팝니다,대포폰유심,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033대포폰판매,막폰,막폰파는곳,막폰유심,막폰팝­니다,막폰판매,강남선불폰,강남막폰,강남대포폰,분당선불폰,부산선불폰,대구선­불폰,김해선불폰,창원선불폰,김해선불폰,광주선불폰,목포대포폰,부평선불폰,인­천선불폰,구리선불폰,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033,구로선불폰,영등포선불폰,동대문선불폰,일산선불폰,수원선­불폰,동탄선불폰,대전선불폰,안산선불폰,시흥선불폰,천안선불폰,평택선불폰,천­안선불폰,춘천선불폰,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/시흥선불폰,신림선불폰,논현선불폰,역삼선불폰,
    070,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033에그,애그,충전에그,에그충전,선불폰충전,일산선불폰
    선불폰,선불폰유심,선불폰명의,선불폰판매,선불폰파는곳,선불폰팝니다,대포폰,대포폰유심,대포폰명의,대포폰판매,대포폰파는곳,대포폰팝니다,막폰,막폰유심,막폰명의,막폰판매,막폰파는곳,막폰팝니다,대포에그,대포와이브로,대포유심,대포유심,대포유심명의,대포유심판매,대포유심파는곳,대포유심팝니다,대포유심명의,대포유심판매,대포유심파는곳 선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033
    유폰,선불폰,선불폰파는곳,선불폰팝니다,선불폰유심,선불폰판매,대포폰,대포폰­파는곳,대포폰팝니다,대포폰유심,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033 대포폰판매,막폰,막폰파는곳,막폰유심,막폰팝­니다,막폰판매,강남선불폰,강남막폰,강남대포폰,분당선불폰,부산선불폰,대구선­불폰,김해선불폰,창원선불폰,김해선불폰,광주선불폰,목포대포폰,부평선불폰,인­천선불폰,구리선불폰,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심o1o●2694●7033,구로선불폰,영등포선불폰,동대문선불폰,일산선불폰,수원선­불폰,동탄선불폰,대전선불폰,안산선불폰,시흥선불폰,천안선불폰,평택선불폰,천­안선불폰,춘천선불폰,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033,신림선불폰,논현선불폰,역삼선불폰,
    070,선불폰/막폰/에그/대포폰/선불유심/o1o●2694●7033,에그,애그,충전에그,에그충전,선불폰충전,일산선불폰

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove Images from Device after Camera Backup Completes

Option to remove either photo or video after it has been backed up to the OD.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In app editing

Please make it possible to create at least simple word documents in OneDrive itself, as Word app is very large storage, and asks me to sign in Every Single Time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Incremental PDF Upload

After editing a 100MB PDF file it would be efficient if only a small amount of change was made, to sync only that amount.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. FLAC support!

Title says it all.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. im ******

my brother or someone in my family has used windows and voice to control my brand new iphone xr and i aleady had a 6 plus s 128 gb that i had for a month that he did that too, How do i stop it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Share files not URLs

This program and OneDrive as a whole needs to stop trying to get users to share links.

When I want to share a picture from a random website I can do it directly but with OneDrive you force me to download the photo to share it. Your default share action is to share a URL. I never want or need to do that. Just let us send files. It's infinitely more useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multimedia management with iPhone

Hi, folks! I love OD, specially its backup features and I have decided an upgrade just because of the pictures management you do with the iPhone, much more accurate and satisfying than Dropbox, Google Drive and even iTunes (I'm on a PC) IE, no other system allowed to keep the edition made to a photo, not even thru physical connections (it saved 1 file for the pic and another for the properties).

Just wanted to make some suggestions to leverage even more this great tool:

1) live photos (4 types) and slow motion (already voted for another tip)
    2) move…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search files in Document Picker

In the current version of OneDrive iOS client, if you try to open a file in OneDrive from another app using the Document Picker, you have to navigate through folders to find the file you want to open. In many cases where there are a lot of files or the files are in deep folders it could be very inconvenient. It would be great if we can have search functionality in this case: after choosing OneDrive in the Document Picker, type into a search bar and directly get the file!

Thanks for your consideration.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Album artwork on iOS

Why doesn't the OneDrive iOS app show the album artwork on any of my songs I download from iTunes? Groove Music does, and so should the OneDrive app!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Problem to select a word in pdf reading

After start reading a book and highlight some parts I closed it. I opened again, but when I try to select with my finger a word, onedrive’s system selects each letter separately, but not the whole word. I downloaded the book and started again. It was working properly until I close, save the file and reopen it. The problem persists.
    To sum up: when onedrive saves the file it opens in a strange manner.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Manage two accounts

There's no way to add another account. It would be nice if you include that improvement. Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Photo animation

I'd like the closing photo viewer animation to be a swipe down, rather of being a swipe from the left.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 선불폰 선불유심 선불폰 팔아요 선불폰 팝니다 영업폰 달림폰 유폰 비밀폰 차명폰 세컨폰 막폰 대포폰 판매전문

Made mobile
    선불폰 전문
    카카오톡 텔레그램 Mademobile

선불폰 #선불유심 #선불폰팔아요 #선불폰팝니다 #영업폰 #달림폰 #유폰 #비밀폰 #차명폰 #세컨폰 #막폰 #대포폰 #선불폰파는곳 #선불폰삽니다 #퀵선불폰 #선불폰전문 #선불유심판매 #선불폰판매 #선불유심신뢰

선불폰판매합니다

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sync between alternative clouds

Hello,
    Can you please add a way to sync all files between One Drive and Google Drive. Please please make this possible. Thank You.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base