OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the "I keep getting "Cannot access a disposed object" after enabling Files-On-Demand

I have to disable this feature, but now the system will attempt to copy the entire Onedrive to my PC which does not have enough storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Moving your OneDrive folder to another location should be made possible without the need to first unlink your account.

Moving your OneDrive folder to another location should be made possible without the need to first unlink your account. Make it an option in the settings menu. Dropbox has it, so why not OneDrive?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. et ne lit pas l'anglais

Faite simple car tout le monde n'est pas né dans un ordinateur.
    Propose différentes langues pour comprendre vos trop nombreuses pages
    Merci et salutations,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.

연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.
    계속 뜹니다. 왜그렇나요

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sincronización ONEDRIVE en modo avión del PC

Me parece obligado que cuando el usuario ponga el PC en modo avión la sincronización del Onedrive se pause de inmediato, al menos hasta que salga del modo avión.
    Ahora no es así, y me da la impresión de que consume batería intentando conectarse a pesar de que es imposible por tener el wifi desconectado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ondrive startup error

hello everytime I startup my computer ondedrive says it cant find some file...then it asks me to reconfigure onedrive....well after I reconfigure and choose to use my existing folder everything works fine like there is nothing wrong!!!!!!.....but everytime I reset my computer I keep getting this error and have to re sign in and its very frustrating especially when there is nothing wrong!!!!!!!.........here is a screenshot of the error!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not

When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not order my ALBUMS by sorting them by name. The albums are ordered by the system according to another criteria and I did not find a way to sort by the Album NAME, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Folder access only with Microsoft account

Similar to Word, Excel and OneNote, it would be nice if you could specify whether a user can only access one folder with a Microsoft account.
    Right now I only can type in the email and a text but not decide if the user needs an Microsoft account or not. (see screenshot)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One Drive on the web need an option to view file by file name line by line

At present this feature is not available, the file is shown in big icon, it is difficult to locate the uploaded file for sharing. I would like to suggest to have an option like in Win 7 PC file folder to show the file name line by line in a more condense way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop popping up the icon every few minutes to download in taskbar when I have exited the prompter.

stop popping up the icon every few minutes to download in taskbar when I have exited the prompter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ajouter l'option : Éteindre votre PC dès que One Drive sera à jour. Éviterait d'avoir à attendre la fin de la synchro avant d’éteindre le PC

Ajouter l'option : Éteindre votre PC dès que One Drive sera à jour. Éviterait d'avoir à attendre la fin de la synchronisation de One Drive avant d’éteindre le PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using Process Monitor to find sync problems

Like a lot of other people, I’ve had a recurring issue with OneDrive saying it was syncing files but never finishes syncing. Since OneDrive doesn’t have a way to show you what it’s trying to sync, I used the Windows Sysinternals app ‘Process Monitor’ to see exactly what OneDrive was doing.

After launching Process Monitor, I searched for OneDrive, right-clicked the entry and selected “Include ‘OneDrive.exe’” from the drop-down. This filtered the list so only the OneDrive process entries were shown.

I found a lot of repeated references to telemetryCache and SyncEngine files, which I ignored, but the only file…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive 文件共享能否不需要邮件,文件共享后,对方可以直接在自己的OneDrive文件夹看到一个特殊图标的文件就是别人共享的文件

OneDrive 文件共享能否不需要邮件,文件共享后,对方可以直接在自己的OneDrive文件夹看到一个特殊图标的文件就是别人共享的文件

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. pause icon in notification bar is not good

The pause icon beside main icon at notification bar isn't good seemly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Добрый день

Добрый день
    добавьте возможность иметь доступ к двум и более учетным записям OneDrive (домашняя и рабочая).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No change made, but in order to sync it again you need to máke a change and login again

Fixing the Problem, when you just open a Document and close it again, that you need to make a Chance in order for Onedrive to sync the file again. The there's a Pop up wich asks to log inb again and then the Problem is fixd for the one file but happens again with the natx one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Your IT department made a change that prevents you from syncing this folder. To find out more please contact your IT department"

"Your IT department made a change that prevents you from syncing this folder. To find out more please contact your IT department" message when doing the initial sync of the NGSC.

The issue occurs inside and outside the network.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base