OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 请提供将uwp版应用左边菜单栏展开并固定展开的按钮,不喜欢收缩为一排按钮的风格,只有在要浏览的内容很多的情况下,收缩菜单栏才有意义,因收缩菜单后的图标按钮,其对文字的预测非常有限,故大部分时间还是允许其展开比较友好!

请提供将左边菜单栏展开并固定展开的按钮,不喜欢收缩为一排按钮的风格,只有在要浏览的内容很多的情况下,收缩菜单栏才有意义,因收缩菜单后的图标按钮,其对文字的预测非常有限,故大部分时间还是允许其展开比较友好!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How about NO ONEDRIVE !!

For anyone like me that doesn't want their privacy and freewill violated?? How about that for feedback? Even trying to give feedback YOU continue violating my privacy by demanding personal information from me to complete the posting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Use of OneDrive is not intuitive. I was able to move some pictures from iPhone to PC, then no more.

I see files on OneDrive on my PC which I sent to OneDrive on my iPhone, but I see no way to move them to a folder on my PC. They might as well not exist. This app is most definitely not intuitive. Folowing the directions, OneDrive says it is "Up to date", so it shows no files, but there are no files in the OneDrive folder on the PC. So, where the heck are they? Very Frustrating!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide access to such things as templates for address labels with our being coerced into buying Office.

To start, trashcan Windows 10, Fire and blacklist all who developed it.
    Then go back and refresh Windows Vista so that everything will work on it. Then you truly will have "the best windows yet" Windows 10 is NOT it.
    Windows 10 is the most horrible mistake Microsoft ever made!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. smart files

Please bring back Smart Files placeholders for Win10!

Yes, you can deselct folders in the OneDrive settings after the initial synch. However, it means that to see anything that is "cloud only" you MUST go to the web portal FIRST. The shortcuts made it SO easy because you could just open the physical folder and see it all. If you need something it would just download. You could also switch this feature on and off per folder or file with a simple right click. It was awesomeness!

I read the article that said being rid of it was something about…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hy! Ifound mistake. I got the error message that the onedrive program can not update. I have W10 Pro, ver 1703. arvaizsoka@gmail.com

Hy! I found mistake. I got the error message that the onedrive program can not update. I have W10 Pro, ver 1703.
    Do somebody knows wy?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is sharepoint not working with the next gen client? I've uninstalled everything. I click sync and nothing. Can't add library manually.

This seriously sucks, I'm on training out of town, and I can't access any of my sharepoint files offline. The next gen client used to work. Why can't we just get the new client that actually works to install with the office 365 version?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. בעיה בonedrive

בשבועות האחרונים אני מקבל הודעה על בעיה בעדכון onedrive
    מצרף צילום מסך
    אשמח לפתרון בנושא?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Synchronization is very very slow

Synchronization is very very slow..
    any idea to fix it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I DO NOT WANT YOUR IDIOT ONE DRIVE !! I DO NOT DO CLOUD OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF REMOTE STORAGE, HOW DO I REMOVE IT FROM MY PC PERMANENTLY ??

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ONE DRIVE, OR ANY OTHER REMOTE STORAGE SYSTEM !!! HOW DO I REMOVE IT PERMANENTLY FROM MY PC??!!? AND HOW DO I STOP YOUR WINDOWS 10 FROM UPDATING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !???!?!??!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 最近对excel文件的修改经常丢失

我有两台电脑,都是win7,都装的onedrive,其中A电脑上的修改经常同步不到b电脑中,而且一段时间以后,A电脑上的修改也丢失了

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. aborawda_1@hotmail.com

ارجو المساعدة

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I made it in google and I want it filed in GOOGLE!

When you block me from my own files....than in turn you block my focus and all my trust there's no way to accomplish any order on going further on any of my endeavors or random escapades!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ********

let me delete you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base