OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sincronizar real sin Errores

HOY EN DIA 15-FEB-2019 ONE DRIVE NO SABE NI PERMITE DISTINGUIR:

Me gustaría que OneDrive Distinga Realmente que archivos son de que equipo y de que tamaño para poder Elegir que archivo se queda en caso de que Exista Duda por parte del programa, por ejemplo ¿ONEDRIVE NECESITA ELIJAS QUE ARCHIVO DEJAR": Opción 1: Archivo de EQUIPO DE ESCRITORIO "PC OFICINA" de nombre XXXxxXXx de tamaño 2.5MB ...... Opción 2: Archivo de EQUIPO PORTATIL "JOSE HP" de nombre XXXxxXXx de tamaño 4.0MB Opción 3: CONSERVAR AMBOS ARCHIVOS CON NOMBRE DE CADA EQUIPO.

ES ODIOSO QUE SALGA EL SIGUIENTE MENSAJE: "X"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to block mp3 files for normal users but not for director

How to block mp3 files for normal users but not for director.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Play H264 / MP4 Files better, especially the Audio - Drop outs are a problem

As of now, Google Drive & youTube play videos back the best! While Documents and photos are working fine on One Drive - MP4 file for video/audio play back are not - such a popular format for all videos is not fully supported on One Drive. I get audio drop outs especially in the music sections (consistently) no such problem with Google Apps or when i download the MP4 files from One Drive to my Windows 10 Desktop computer- it plays fine, without the dropouts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. its too early to comment on this cloud storage, may be i need to familiarize myself with cloud and then explore this option,

it should work fast (sync) and more importantly support team should use Microsoft team application in order to help the users, not just via phone which i firmly believe doesnt help the user to fix the issue over phone conversation. If support team DOESNT use "Microsoft team" whats the point to develop this application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications

If you send something to your computer or sending something to your phone you should get a notification so we can have a quick shortcut to it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. stop autostarting this ****

stop autostarting this ****

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show status of sync per file

I would like to see the status of a sync or update, whether its in queue or in progress, and the timeline for the progress so I can see if there is a file holding up the progress of others, and I could choose to pause that or move it down in the queue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Easy quit/closing of the app

I'd prefer not to have the prompt that I want to close OneDrive on my desktop if I ask to. At the moment, you right click on OneDrive in the tray and choose 'Close OneDrive' and then get asked 'are you sure?' Maybe the first time this message is useful for new users, but for regular users it's just a waste of time. Please remove it! Dropbox is much slicker than this and it could easily be mirrored.

Adam

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about NO ONEDRIVE !!

For anyone like me that doesn't want their privacy and freewill violated?? How about that for feedback? Even trying to give feedback YOU continue violating my privacy by demanding personal information from me to complete the posting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync with existing file. Do not! sync entire the folder!

Now if you working with onedrive and one day you move to new PC but use the same hard disk, we need to download all file from online that not make sense anyway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Creating or copying folder to onedrive, it is not syncing the data instantly.

when I copy any folder to desktop, where is syncing is running(Selecting Always keep on this device) but in some time I need to sync a very important excel file but that's not happening. I need to wait until all sync which I gave previously.

file size would be less than 2 mb only

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. La sincronizacion es un problema. 1. A veces no sincroniza con otros usuarios. 2. A veces muedtra que esta sincronizado y no es asi. 3. No

problema. 1. A veces no sincroniza con otros usuarios. 2. A veces muedtra que esta sincronizado y no es asi. 3. No muestra los usuarios que están simultáneamente editando el archivo. Deberia

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lag

lag

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ESPAÑOL

NO PUEDO ENVIAR MIS CORREOS DE ONEDRIVE DICE QUE NO
    TENGO PERMISO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow me to uninstall if I want. I don't want this on my computer

Allow it to be listed in Control Panel so I can uninstall

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base