OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the System Tray Applet, have a visibile "Tips" button, or have "Tips" in the "..." aka "More" menu instead of showing intrusive "Tips"

Add "Tips" to the "..." aka "More" menu instead of spamming users with "Tips" "Commercials" on how to use the System Tray Applet.

It may also be acceptable to have a "Tips" section in the Settings and a checkbox to "Turn off Tips".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search. It should be way easier in word, excel, or any office product to search for the file you are looking for

You should be able to search for your office or other files on onedrive directly from those office programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update Files

It would be cool if you could add a functionality that scans for changes in a file so I don't have to upload a large file over and over again even if I make only small changes to it.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 建议离线可以查看编辑ONEDRIVE内的内容

建议离线可以查看编辑ONEDRIVE内的内容,否则onedrive的文件应直接保存在服务器上

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Saving a document without being connected to the Internet

We can't save a document without being connected to the Internet. It would be so great to be able to do it, and then the sync would happen the nexte time we are connected to the Internet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cant download the folder

its not possible to download a folder from online onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pouvoir spécifier des fichiers à ne pas sauvegarder (*.ink par exemple)

Pouvoir supprimer l'erreur "Aucune autorisation d'accès à l'élément"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the "I keep getting "Cannot access a disposed object" after enabling Files-On-Demand

I have to disable this feature, but now the system will attempt to copy the entire Onedrive to my PC which does not have enough storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moving your OneDrive folder to another location should be made possible without the need to first unlink your account.

Moving your OneDrive folder to another location should be made possible without the need to first unlink your account. Make it an option in the settings menu. Dropbox has it, so why not OneDrive?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. et ne lit pas l'anglais

Faite simple car tout le monde n'est pas né dans un ordinateur.
    Propose différentes langues pour comprendre vos trop nombreuses pages
    Merci et salutations,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.

연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.
    계속 뜹니다. 왜그렇나요

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sincronización ONEDRIVE en modo avión del PC

Me parece obligado que cuando el usuario ponga el PC en modo avión la sincronización del Onedrive se pause de inmediato, al menos hasta que salga del modo avión.
    Ahora no es así, y me da la impresión de que consume batería intentando conectarse a pesar de que es imposible por tener el wifi desconectado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ondrive startup error

hello everytime I startup my computer ondedrive says it cant find some file...then it asks me to reconfigure onedrive....well after I reconfigure and choose to use my existing folder everything works fine like there is nothing wrong!!!!!!.....but everytime I reset my computer I keep getting this error and have to re sign in and its very frustrating especially when there is nothing wrong!!!!!!!.........here is a screenshot of the error!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base