OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Decide where syncronice Folders, PC and Web OneDrive

I need to have the option to choose were can syncro the folders, becose I only can do that from the fisic folder of my computer, and today, sudenly it start to syncro everithing i have form de cloud, and i have 400 Gigas, and I couldnt stop it becouse it says it was syncro and i have to weit till it finish... really nasty situation, i have to change name in the web of one drive to try stop it, had reorder the folfers (that i alrady do in the pass) that will be syncor in the fisic drive…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. one drive загружает диск с

one drive заполняет пространство на диск с, пожалуйста исправьте

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. allow users to choose where the local storage location of the OneDrive Cache is stored.

My Surface has a small SSD. I would like to be able to move the OneDrive Cache to my always installed SDCard. I think this would be a great feature and just makes sense. It's my data, why hide it from me and not give me control of where it gets stored on my device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As soon a file is saved in the remote folder (by a Cellphone) it should be updated in the PC local folder

One Drive delays to much time to update pc local folder when a file is uploaded by other device to online folder

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. group by type

On my computer, file explorer is always sat in 'group by type', but when I access to oneDrive directory, items are not in group and sorted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Technical issues resolve of Microsoft windows by windows support number

Here, we are providing the online tech support for Microsoft windows. If you are user of Microsoft windows and facing the problem like system configuration change, system cannot access CD ROM and forget the key and password so you can dial or contact at windows support number. If you have any other technical problem related to Microsoft windows then visits our web portal.
    http://www.msofficesupportnumber.com/microsoft-windows-support.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow read only shared folder with files on-demand

Currently, the Add to my OneDrive is only available with read/write folders. It's a nonsense! The Add to my OneDrive is great to share content to others but keep control to the content only by me while using files on-demand. Please allow it! Should not be that difficult.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Share all kinds of arquives impossible if it is a .html on OneDrive running On-line.

1- Turn possible to put online arquives .html and read them on-line too with Edge on Windows 10.

2- OnDrive don't need to use my HD drive to operate Off-line (Is possible?)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 无法同步,又无法取消预定,续费还是自动的。

本来希望购买后能获得更好的服务,可是现在手机端和PC端完全没办法同步。而订购了服务后,续费又是自动的。请问如何取消自动续费?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have folders on the left like windows explorer

This would help so much with dragging and dropping. If we had the ability to expand the folders on the left, we wouldn't have to keep clicking on the actual folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve speed for file search on win 10

Improve speed for file search in windows10. Takes up to 30 seconds in file explorer search for a file or folder in windows 10. A large # have reported the same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. uninstall onedrive

how do you uninstall one drive.. i have no wish to put anything on the net.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an unlink account button that is similar to the add account so people aren't straining or not comprehending how to unlink an account.

A NEW LAYER UNDER ACCOUNTS WITH A BUTTON THAT SAYS UNLINK ACCOUNT WITH ADESCRIPTION THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sll

Thank lol SL Wo Happy
    Zombie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base