OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add .qbx extension to allow playing of video files.

I am adding video to One Drive for a Police department and cannot play my video files which are .qbx. Allowing them would be a great benefit to us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Online view

无法打开“在线查看”网址。Unable to open the "online view" URL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Distribute under the GPL 4.20

Wouldn’t it be amazing if Microsoft released windows 11 as an open source distribution

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. le transfert des donnees du tel vers l ordinateur doit etre ameliore

le transfert des donnees devrait se faire plus rapidement et ordinateur ferme ...bien souvent les documents que je transfert je les retrouve plus rapidement sur le net et le site de OneDrive Alors que sur mon pc elle ne sont pas encore telechargees

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. One Drive automatic synchronization at one drive map

I frequently have that one drive doesn't start automatically and because the icon of onedrive doesnt appear at background tasks I cannot start the sync manually. I suggest that you ad this option to the one drive map itself (in documents, where you also have other settings, but no this one), because now you have to reinstall onedrive because there is no other option to force it to start. Thus an option to force it to start or a sync option in the map itself would be nice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. can angela get her cloud?

pch#Freelotto#FedExDelivery#AngntomSupport#pch

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow use of ondrive photos for desktop background

My photos app is always up to date with content from my phone, but I cannot set any of those as a desktop background. This is really dumb

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improved syncing mechanism when meeting large amounts of files

When uploading large amounts of files (in my case, 4000 pictures) on one device, other devices spend a loooooooooooooooong time just to update the file catalog. The same thing happens when changing the directory of files, etc. Onedrive seems to process the changes forever.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my icloud account gives me 50 gb for .99 per month its too bad microsoft does not equal or better that offer to get more customers

my icloud account gives me 50 gb for .99 per month its too bad microsoft does not equal or better that offer to get more customers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix OneDrive without Annoying PowerPoint Link Pop Ups

Allow ability to universally change PowerPoint hyperlinks (both internal links to other slides AND external) in order to prevent annoying popups indicating something to the effect "Warning: files on web may contain viruses. Do you want to continue?" This happens with EVERY LINK and would be horrible in any presentation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ********

Forced update of an hour, and now all of my ******* files are going to one drive. I did not ask for this, or agree to it.

It has ****** my day up, and I had no time for this. I can't figure out how to REMOVE THIS OPTION. WHY IS IT NOT AN OBVIOUS CHOICE.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. remove the false claims about Autosave compatability with windows Vista.

Make the Auto Save options function so that checking a box does not clear when one OK's out of the screen. I can only assume that the in-application feedback also does not actually function. Woorks fine in Win 10 Pro and only half an app in Vista.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use more specific language for OneDrive

Microsoft uses "OneDrive" to refer to both storage in the cloud and storage on your local PC. For example if you choose to no longer sync a folder, the warning reads something like "This folder will remain on OneDrive but will be hidden from File Explorer. Files in that folder will be deleted from your PC".

Well that is really confusing since OneDrive is a folder on my local PC and it's my storage in the cloud. Warning should read: "This folder and its contents will remain on the OneDrive cloud but will be will be deleted from your PC.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ask me before even activating this! I refuse to use OneDrive simply because you screwed me before Microsoft on storage before.

I just refuse to OneDrive at all anymore period. I used it at first when you asked and said people would get 50gb or whatever it was. Guess what, I used it then was forced to move things off. Guess what I sat on that forever until I guess you just deleted my files. I won't log on to OneDrive to even look, that's how much it annoyed me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base