OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After halfway through downloading a video on Onedrive it tells me sorry cant upload video.....etc.

Why does it keep doing this i am connected to the internet and my files are on my desktop whats up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pause syncing option for 1 hour pretty please!

Pause syncing option for 1 hour pretty please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vault locked Notification should not be a RED X.

re: the badge notification. To me, a RED X to mean something is broken. It's not broken. In fact, it's actually good news. Even a green check would be better. (then it's still different than the unlocked mode).

I don't need to unlock my vault every time I'm in Windows. But I do find it annoying to have a red X in my workspace when nothing is wrong.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CSV autosave

Considering that CSV files are a major part of Office 365 administration, it would be nice to be able to save them and have them autosave like other formats.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My microsoft account does not work for one drive. I've tried several times.

My microsoft account does not work for one drive. I've tried several times. My account ok for Microsoft but not for one drive, problem is password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sync behaviour of removing folders

When enabled retention policy, in SharePoint itself you cannot remove folders with content. However when using OneDrive Sync, you can remove libraries and they are put in the retention preservation folder. This is terrible for shared folders/libraries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not able to choose the files & folders to be sync

Slecting & deseclecting the files & folders to be synchronised is very difficult. Repeatedly getting errors while trying to deselect folders which are getting synchronised. Required the process to be easier & simpler.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop banning people for no reason

Your robots have decided I violated your code of conduct. No reason given, just an instant ban from my account. Result: 50 years of priceless family photographs gone. Vital work files gone. All because I did what OneDrive suggests and put my files in the cloud. There appears to be no humans contactable anywhere. You need to change this policy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't make me download my whole onedrive to my windows 10 surface - I haven't the space!

Keep onedrive as windows 8.1 or allow it as an advanced option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. anybody lost one drive app like mine?

All of sudden lost my one drive and cant find it, its totaly gone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I need to have one drive sync during the early morning hours; i.e. 2 or 3 a.m.

I need to be able to set a time for OneDrive to sync; i.e. 2 or 3 a.m. I am on satellite and have limited bandwidth during the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 希望截图快照快捷键可以更改,避免与其他软件快捷键冲突。

希望截图快照快捷键可以更改,避免与其他软件快捷键冲突。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change the link to the help page in the application

Now a call of help from the application leads to a page where it is impossible to find an answer to a specific question. I think it will be much more convenient if the Help call will bring you to the page with detailed help on OneDrive with sections and subsections. Here is a link to this page in Russian (I do not know in English): https://support.office.com/ru-ru/article/Справка-по-onedrive-5943c2b9-fafc-4cb4-95c0-9cc73fcabb30?ui=ru-RU&rs=ru-RU&ad=RU

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200

Canon is the world's premier printer gadget manufactured with much more innovative technologies and solutions. Canon printers are designed based on the landscape to fit with your lifestyle and are built with functionality and style so that you have a high-quality range of prints.

More info: https://bit.ly/2LjaSXw

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. File Manager

File Manager Window where you can compare both local and one drive storage, andselect where files are primarily stored and whether they should be synchronized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I feel the way one note was presented when I came to find it so bloody stupid saving works with "ducumet 1 etc and with little advise on wha

Stick it where it will not be annoying, in the trash, I absolutely hate it as I am on a major project with a wee structured file system and come across this smart **** Onedrive, no Choice so stick it, I hate it,with a passion. coupled with MS poor assistance it makes it worse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base