OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. geburst

Datei. bilde

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vorrei fosse possibile sincronizzare in ONEDRIVE la cartella del desktop.

Vorrei fosse possibile sincronizzare in ONEDRIVE la cartella del desktop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If paused for say 24 hours keep it paused when you log on next

If paused for say 24 hours keep it paused when you log on next

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Updating OneDrive file" .. is not out of mode and can not update.

"Updating OneDrive file" .. is not out of mode and can not update.

I removed and reinstalled OneDrive but it did not improve.

I do not have any problems with other cloud programs I use.Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ΤΑ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΑ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΡΧΕΙΑ (ΠΡΟΣΑΡΜΟΓΗ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥ-ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΟΥ) ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΟ ONEDRIVE ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΛΛΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤ

ΤΑ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΑ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΡΧΕΙΑ (ΠΡΟΣΑΡΜΟΓΗ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥ-ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΟΥ) ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΟ ONEDRIVE ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΛΛΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make OneDrive more user friendly for personal users who have limited download and upload allowances from their internet providers.

Make it easy to turn OneDrive syncing on and off directly from desktop so that it STAYS off for as long as the user wants it to stay off and syncs only when the user turns it back on. It's too complicated to find all the places where I have to uncheck or turn off things so that my limited up and down load allowance from my satellite internet provider won't be eaten up by syncing things I don't need or want to have synced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to print multiple pages, extract multiple voice recordings in OneNote

What I'm suggesting is the ability to run a query (say, a key word search, date range search etc.) or simply to print a number of pages (or to save to C:/ a number of audio attachments) at one time. Ultimately, I cull notes and audio files from my OneNote Notebooks and parse them according to subject.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need to be able to adjust vault time more than 20 minutes

20 minutes would be useless for working on files. It would just be enough time for moving files.

I would like to be able to set the time in say a 4 to 8 hour window. This is a better option than avoiding using the vault due to the time restriction.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ชอบเอาข้อมูลเก่ามาทับของใหม่ บางครั้งไม่เก็บไฟล์ให้ค่ะ

เวลาใช้ Excel ข้อมูล ชอบไม่เซฟให้ในครั้งถัดไป หรือเอาข้อมูลไปเก็บในเครื่องที่ไม่ใช่วันไดร้ฟ์ก็บ่อยค่ะ หาไม่เจอหลายครั้งมากค่ะ หลายครั้งข้อมูลเก่าทับของใหม่เสียเวลาทำงานซ้ำมาก บางทีโหลดเข้าไปเก็บในไฟล์ก็ไม่เก็บให้จริง เดือดร้อนที่ต้องทำงานซ้ำซ้อนมากๆหน่วยงานที่ดูแลตรงนี้ในประเทศไทยก็ไม่มีค่ะ ผิดหวังจริงๆไม่ได้คิดว่าจะแย่ขนาดนี้ค่ะ หลายปีแล้วยังไม่มีการปรับปรุงเลยค่ะ

ผิดพลาดตลอดจริงๆค่ะ  ใครก็ได้ ใครก็ได้ถ้ามีวิธีแก้ไขช่วยบอกจะเป็นพระคุณมากค่ะ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Windows 7 style folder selector, for the OneDrive in Windows 10, if there was some level of awareness of the greater content of ones One

The Windows 7 style folder selector, for the OneDrive in Windows 10, if there was some level of awareness of the greater content of ones OneDrive without the need to download the entire contents of the drive locally to be able to view or access the contents, on demand or stored offline locally. the selector is great to have and was missing, however the offline / online files setup was essential for smaller tablets, example being win pro tablets with small drive sizes, the only practical was to access the 240GB in OneDrive was to only download what you needed.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync Online Is Needed...

Sync Online Is Needed... Just To Brows Files... Everytime Downloading All The Data Is Not Possible ....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Never auto-launch Ondrive Login unless users specificly launch it themselves. NAGWARE SUCKS. ADS ON DESKTOPS, SUCK.

Never auto-launch Ondrive Login unless users specificly launch it themselves. NAGWARE SUCKS. ADS ON DESKTOPS, SUCK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. op◆위조주민증위조위조주 민등록증위조☀Faadon@yaeh.net♥직거래/택배♥토익성적 표위조◆

◆위조주민증위조위조주 민등록증위조☀Faadon@yaeh.net♥직거래/택배♥토익성적 표위조◆가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요※♥전화번호나카톡으로 광고하는곳에문의하시면 경찰조사받을확률상당히높습니다.◆통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적..등등으로 경찰수사들어가면 100% 조사대상 1순위 되십니다.

제작위조주민증위조위조주 민등록증위조제작
    Faadon@yaeh.net
    제작토익성적 표위조제작
    ☞사기치며 일하지않는 정직한 .위.조전문 인쇄공장☜
    ☞직거래 / 택배거래 / 서울제작

◆사기치는 곳은 불안해서 직거래 절대 못합니다.
    ◆직거래 된다고 했다가 말 바꾸는 업자들 100% 사기꾼 입니다.
    ◆가짜 직거래 업자들 상당히 많습니다. ♥♥♥ 주의하십시요 ♥♥♥
    직거래 약속 시간되면 직거래 안된다고 딴소리 합니다. 절대 거래하시면 안됩니다
    ♥말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다♥

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change Folder Name

I would like to be able to change the name of the OneDrive folder, so it isn't forced to be "OneDrive".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OndeDrive system tray icon on light theme is difficult to see

With the new build 1903, MS has brought us the possibility to use a real light theme, with modified taskbar and Start menu. But some icons at system tray are not with the appropriate contrast. It is comprehensive that third-party icons should take a while to update their owns, but it is not acceptable when these programs come from Microsoft. OneDrive is an example. Is difficult to see the icon with the new light theme, and sometimes, it passes the idea that he isn't there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow deleting files with previous confirmation

Someone can accidentally hit the “delete” button on the keyboard when any file inside the OneDrive folder is selected, and it goes directly to the trash can without a confirmation of deleting it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. startup files

In Windows 10 on a PC, I added an Excel file to the Windows, Startup folder. But when windows starts, the excel file opens the file as a recovered file and auto-save is off. Turning on autosave for the file saves the file as filename (2).
    My guess is that because OneDrive is not yet open (on Windows startup), it confuses Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base