OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OneDrive C/Drive

Hello, there appears to be an issue that OneDrive does not sync files from the C:Users are of the desktop and requires one to work from the actual OneDrive folder in File Explorer

Can you please update OneDrive so it can simply sync files from the Users documents folder?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OneDrive C/Drive

Hello, there appears to be an issue that OneDrive does not sync files from the C:Users are of the desktop and requires one to work from the actual OneDrive folder in File Explorer

Can you please update OneDrive so it can simply sync files from the Users documents folder?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 允许对正在传输的文件暂停或取消传输

任务栏图标点击后,允许对正在传输(上传/下载)的文件进行操作(暂停/取消),同时新增云端预览窗口,用户可选择性地将云端资源同步至本地,或取消在本地的同步

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix Personal Vault.ink error on One Drive personal

My idea would be for the coding monkeys at MS to fix the code causing the personal Vault.ink error on one drive. This product is a complete fail ...... get it fixed and patch the **** thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flexible OneDrive Storage Option

The current onedrive plans available are 100GB, 1TB and 6TB.
    Please consider more flexible options like 2, 300GB or 500GB (with or without the office apps). 100GB to the next tier, 1TB is a huge jump, in terms of pricing as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sincronización

Sería muy conveniente por no decir imprescindible que se pueda elegir las horas en que debe sincronizar para evitar que paralice la actividad normal del ordenador

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. farms1004

I use OneDrive using my school account on MS 365.
    But we don't get 1TB of capacity, so we're using the 100GB promotion.
    Please provide a solution as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My One drive is not working last 25.06.2020 my data has updated but PC has connected online for my office time .please feed back me

My One drive is not working last 25.06.2020 my data has updated but PC has connected online for my office time .please feed back me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix OneDrive uninstall so it restores default folders and do not force a move of files.

1. Fix the OneDrive uninstallation issues.

2. OneDrive MOVES documents/pictures/videos into new folders under username\onedrive and then PERMANENTLY changes the default locations.

3. Uninstalling OneDrive does NOT restore documents/pictures/video folders back to their default locations

4. After OneDrive has been installed THE ONLY WAY TO RESTORE DEFAULT FOLDERS IS TO MANUALLY EDIT THE REGISTRY!!!

5. Allow OneDrive to 'backup folders from their existing locations. (aka: Don't move them!)

OneDrive looks like a virus, acts like a virus, and is not possible to uninstall without editing the registry .... conclusion: OneDrive IS A VIRUS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow scheduling of when the sync should start.

It would be very convenient if we could schedule when the files should start syncing. This way we could schedule the sync to happen during non-active hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printers: Onedrive should migrate printers

Being able to have onedrive sync printers and allow cloud printing would be a great featureset.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I shouldn't need to catch OneDrive not syncing to make changes to settings

It's so hard to catch OneDrive not syncing, so it's difficult to uncheck syncing folders. Queue it up at least.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add more than one personal account to my computer

i have 2 personal account Outlook.com i would like to add them both on my one drive on my computer without to unlink first one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Require a way to back up Outlook PST files

Require a way to back up Outlook PST files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we have SKIP option along with REPLACE while Uploading files to Cloud Web Folder

Can we have SKIP option of already synced file along with REPLACE option when manually syncing large size files when sync fails due to slow internet or high file sizes & to avoid same file being uploaded multi times. When any changes made on another system the same file can be replaced with the available options. Also can we have option for keeping both files instead of just replace only where the same file renames the uploaded file as a copy or with _#.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please fix the feature "Save space and download files as you use them". I am using windows 10, but I can't turn off this feature

Dear,

Please fix the feature "Save space and download files as you use them". I am using windows 10, but I can't turn off this feature. I want to download all files to my PC

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 223 224
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base