OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i want to know the features of onedrive upgrade,not just the space! what's more i can get?

i want to know the features of onedrive upgrade,not just the space! what's more i can get?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5GB

原本衹有15GB來存儲一些零碎文件,今天收到mail說被降至5GB.
    太突然了,之前完全沒有通知我,希望能保留我的容量空間

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how do i sync my files?

how do i sync my files in windows 10?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow shared files to be synced. Brilliant, eh?

allow shared files to be synced. Brilliant, eh?

541 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to access the clipboard outside of Word

I just recently lost part of a research essay because I was cutting and pasting what I had written into a new document (I meant to copy and paste it but oh well), and I could not find how to access the clipboard to find the second to last item I had cut in order to not lose that work without using an application, which could not recover what was cut before it was installed. :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add an option to resync data

Recently was working on a project. However, after working on one computer, I could not get the new file to show as update on my other computers unless I removed the file and replace the file in onedrive. I need to be able to push new changes to skydrive and have them be reflected without needing to do this.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More onedrive account on same app

App showing all account onedrive in the same windows or in the same app by switching or clicking above the account

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ok just did a rebuild on my New PC Please dont ***** it up Trusted Installer!

I have just done a rebuild on my ROG G20aj Please Trusted Installer AKA Microsoft Don't ***** it up again, with you massive trash updates
    I'm not your lab rat! An I would really like to use it for awhile before ya mess it up again, took me 2 days to get It right after the last upgrade an Trusted Installer malfunctioning updates.
    Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Universal app

Read an article that a universal one drive app for windows 10 was due out in q4 2015. Here it is Q2 2016. What's up with this?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default to protected not open edit access on files

I learned the hard way that others could edit documents that I had saved. When I emailed they edited them and I was never able to retrieve the original. I was flabbergasted that open edit was the default!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. POR FAVOR NO ABRIR VENTANA EMERGENTE ONE DRIVE EMPRESARIAL EN MI EQUIPO. GRACIAS

SEÑORES MICROSOFT: POR FAVOR NO ABRIR VENTANA EMERGENTE ONE DRIVE EMPRESARIAL EN MI EQUIPO CADA VEZ QUE LO ENCIENDO. NO DESEO ONE DRIVE EMPRESARIO. SOLO EL ONE DRIVE PERSONAL.
    GRACIAS

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. show last files updated

Show a list of the latest 10 updated files

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You should add a pause feature to OneDrive uploads.

The uploads might sometimes be taking too much bandwidth and it would be a good idea to temporarily be able to pause the uploads so other tasks could be completed more quickly first.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix it. It's ****. I spend more time fixing sync issues than it's worth

Fix it. It's ****. I spend more time fixing sync issues than it's worth

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dissolve the company and get out of the tech biz.

Sell off all of the assets and just focus on Excel, the only real product with any legit value.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base