OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ΤΑ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΑ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΡΧΕΙΑ (ΠΡΟΣΑΡΜΟΓΗ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥ-ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΟΥ) ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΟ ONEDRIVE ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΛΛΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤ

ΤΑ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΑ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΡΧΕΙΑ (ΠΡΟΣΑΡΜΟΓΗ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥ-ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΟΥ) ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΟ ONEDRIVE ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΛΛΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΤ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get off of my PC!

I don't want you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Find IP Address of uploader

I want to be able to find the ip-address of the pc who uploaded a certain file

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the settings work better.

I disabled sync and yet was notified it was syncing file, anyway. Grrrr!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My Onedrive is full, why will you not allow me to edit the information I choose to not upload?

Allow me to delete files from the chosen list and reduce the files uploaded. It will not let me reduce the chosen files.. because they have not been uploaded.. yet they cannot upload because the one drive is full. I guess I delete all the files and choose feqwer.. this is crazy as it took 2 days to sync the first-time Help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Diese Tool Onedrive sollte meiner Meinung nach aus Win10 wieder deintrigiert werden

Diese Tool Onedrive sollte meiner Meinung nach aus Win10 wieder deintrigiert werden, zum einem aus Datenschutz-Gründen, und zum anderen Kosten Festplatten nicht die Welt

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Accounts for OneDrive Personal - Windows 10

We have a Office 365 Home account which gives us each 1 TB of storage. Why am I unable to use the same home PC (when we do share) for OneDrive to sync her OneDrive and my OneDrive on the same PC?

Doesnt make much sense to not allow up to 5 accounts for onedrive personal to match Office 365 Home.

113 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. High CPU usage after resuming from sleep

Whenever I resume my PC from sleep, OneDrive consumes significant amounts of CPU for several minutes. I assume OneDrive is rescanning all my synchronized folder and content. The problem is that it makes the PC unusable as OneDrive spikes to 100% CPU.

It doesn't make sense that OneDrive would do a scan anyway. This is a resume from sleep, not a power-on/reboot scenario. Yet it does this rescan every single time I resume the PC from sleep.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Password in windows 10 onedrive folder

I suggest you should have the option to put the password on the native Windows 10 onedrive, when you clicked onedrive and asked for the password, this should be optional.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make downloading notification optional

When a file is accessed that is stored on the server but not on the computer, a notification is displayed indicating the file is being downloaded, and its progress. It would be nice to be able to have a setting to turn off the notification.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Proteger con contraseña cambios en configuración

Deseo proteger con contraseña cualquier cambio en la configuración de OneDrive en la barra de tareas de windows

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include a Sync Now button

It's a bizarre omission. It's not good enough to know that the latest files will sync to the cloud sometime in the next 12 hours! (And it adds insult to injury that the desktop client insists "OneDrive is up to date" throughout that time, leaving me to drill down to those files and check their overlays to find out whether that's true or not.)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fix the syncing problems

I have 2 computers:
    Desktop Win-10 home
    Laptop Win-10 pro

The laptop does not sync. I have tried
    1. several KB and user posts
    2. disconnecting and reconnecting both computers (most common suggestion)
    3. many other things

One of my very technical friends has spent a morning with both machines.

I am done. You lost a customer. I am not using one drive any more. External hard drives work just fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 100% uso disco

Meu onedrive esta gerando leitura disco 100%, isso esta ocorrendo com mais alguem?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 每次关闭OneDrive中的office文件时,都会弹出登录对话框,其中包含一个未知的账户名_vti_rpc

每次关闭OneDrive中的office文件时,都会弹出登录对话框,其中包含一个未知的账户名vtirpc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to have 2 Windows accounts each sync 1 OneDrive account

I have a Surface running the slow ring insider Fall Creators Update. There are 2 Windows users on the Surface. One is successfully using OneDrive. When the other user logs in, they are told that there is no account connected, but when they try to add an account, they are told that they must unlink the existing account first. Are 2 Windows users each supposed to be able to independently sync 1 OneDrive personal account?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base