OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 导航窗格 onedrive 有2个

windows8.1 到win10 导航窗格 onedrive 有2个

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 電腦一直無法登入成功,一直顯示在正在登入

電腦一直無法登入成功,一直顯示在正在登入

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PC Upgrade / Re-Imaging Migration Path without Re-Syncing

Whenever you reinstall OneDrive, re-image your PC or get a new one, OneDrive has to re-sync from scratch, even if I preserve my OneDrive folder. As OneDrive has grown in size (aka I have 600gb of files in OneDrive) it has become very painful to "re-download" everything every time I make a change.

This is very inefficient. I should be able to point OneDrive at my old OneDrive folder at setup and it should be able to re-index the files on my PC and reconcile them with the Cloud versions without having to re-download them all from scratch. The current…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Onedrive integration into file explorer

Please integrate onedrive options into file explorer when I'm in onedrive folder. I can create links, shorten links, view permission etc. all within file explorer. You guys are idiots to remove onedrive metro app. It should be the universal app (it's on windows phone 10, android, etc. why it's not windows 10?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Issue when by error you start to sync the OneDrive to your computer and it can't be stopped until fully sync

Issue when we start to sync the OneDrive to your computer and it can't be stopped until fully synced. Once the process is started OneDrive doesn't allow changes to folders selected to sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide a troubleshooter for Windows 7

My OneDrive will no longer sync, even after reinstall. Please provide a utility that pinponts the changes I have to make to correct the problem. None of the suggestions on help work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Online Only save option for OneDrive

OneDrive folder in File Explorer saves files to my hard drive. In windows 8.1 there was an option to have files and folders save Online Only. In OneDrive options under "Choose Folder" I can select which folders I'd like to be able to access my OneDrive folder from file explorer and have my files as "Online Only" so I can save space on my hard drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Onedrive saving offline

On windows 10, Office programs are saving documents using the "remote" address of OneDrive, it uses the Internet and is taking a long time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Senha nas pastas e configurações do aplicativo.

inserir opção, adcionar senha nas pastas sincronizadas do windows e ao acessar as configurações do aplicativo na barra de tarefa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search all my OneDrive files even if they’re not on my PC - Windows 10

It worked in Windows 8.1 well, why did it go away??? I want OneDrive to be a single place to see all my files in any implementation of OneDrive be it an app on my pc or on the web. Also, just because the icon is there representing a file structure on my PC doesn't mean it has to be occupying space, simply retrieve it from the server if I attempt to access. I was able to see my whole onedrive file structure in Windows 8.1 and select what I wanted stored on the PC and what could stay in…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. manual sync like windows 8.1

add the option, like on Windows 8.1, to stop and restart the sync because I have problem to update sync folder and the app stay in infinite uploading status.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. synchromize the file we can choose by ourselves,like photo file, music file, download file.

synchromize the file we can choose by ourselves,like photo file, music file, download file.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix bug where product fails to sync when app is open on hibernating computer

any files opened and revised on second computer will fail to snyc on a first computer that is in hibernation mode. Red X's will fail to resolve with standard tools, extraordinary means must be taken to restore sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In right click 'Send to' option add OneDrive.

Right click "Send to" is a very useful for all of us. So add OneDrive, with this feature we can send any file from any drive/network location to OneDrive directly. No need to copy & paste. After select send to OneDrive also provide an option 'to which folder you want to send with OneDrive folder list'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Take problems serious concerning complaints about up/down speed in explorer

Hi Microsoft,
    End of 2014 I contacted your helpdesk in the Netherlands for the first time. I subscribed for Office 365 (great product) also because of the free 1TB use in Onedrive. I started to upload many folders and files through explorer. This went well with high upload speed. But when I started to use files or to download them at other devices the upload speed never came above 350kbps. I reported this several times to your helpdesk. But they were not able to properly help me. They even tough removed the topic from the microsoft forum with the reason…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync problems!

There seem to be timestamp differences of exactly 1 hour

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Looking for Changes needs to be faster.

Looking for Changes takes several hours to look for changes. I might not be able to leave the computer on that long and will not have my changes saved to OneDrive.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot access onedrive from china

Why I cannot access the OneDrive? I'm from China.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. lỗi

onedriver không tự tìm thư muc. bất lợi từ win 8.1 qua win 10 thư mục lưu onedriver của tội tại ổ D không tự nhập thư mục cũ mà tạo thư mục mới. anedrive không tự xáo các file trùng lặp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base