OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Synced folders on alternative drive

Many PCs using SSD as their boot drive and disk space is not adequate for keeping synced folders. Is it possible to allow these folders be located on other drvies.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 登录网站出现,网络连接错误(错误代码:118)

登录网站出现,网络连接错误(错误代码:118)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lakkasi toimimasta

OneDrive ei toimi, ei hae kirjain merkkejäkään! Windows 10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lot of problems with onedrive after upgrade to Windows 10. Fix it !

Lot of problems with onedrive after upgrade to Windows 10. Fix it !

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. slow,china,slow,

slow,china,slow,

up-20-30k
    down-100k
    my lan 20m

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 恢復"僅線上存取"

我的硬碟只有372GB,
    但我的雲端硬碟方案是1TB。
    所以我的雲端硬碟還沒存完時,本機磁碟可能先存爆了。
    在Windows8.1時,有一個救星-"僅線上存取"功能。
    但自從我升級到Windows10之後,這個功能竟然消失了!
    請儘速恢復這個功能,謝謝!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable users to tell OneDrive to sync immediately

Suppose I've changed files on my desktop and want to make sure they get to my Surface Pro before I head for the airport. Under W8.1 I could say "Sync" with the Metro OneDrive app, or the tray icon, and it would start to sync. I'm sitting here with a machine that hasn't bothered looking for an hour, yet there are plenty of new files that it ought to be downloading. Not cool, if you're mobile!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 仅脱机可用和仅联机可用怎么没有了呢,这个功能非常有用的

仅脱机可用和仅联机可用怎么没有了呢,这个功能非常有用的

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To make this program good. Thank you Blake Tevelein

Make this program good. It licks monkey wee wee. Thanks blake Tevelein

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. feature of setting pin/password for opening the one drive folder

please provide option of pin/password for opening the one drive folder in windows because all the pics of my phone is uploaded in one drive and it get synced in my pc. My pc is used by my other family members also and I don't want them to see all my pics.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the icon overlays smaller!

In Windows Explorer the icon overlays when using List view or Details view (anything with small icons) is too big and you cannot see the icon of the file type behind it. Sugarsync and Dropbox have realized this and made their icon overlays smaller. Let's go.

128 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix detrimental effect to "ping" whilst uploading

Fix performance whilst OneDrive is uploading. Despite unticking "improve upload speed", ping is 600ms instead of 20ms!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Publish a SDK for Desktop clients for programming controlling

Today the only way for controlling sync of desktop client is to go to task-bar and via context menu i can stop the sync or start it again. In few scenarios it would be help when i can control the desktop client function (for start and stop sync) via programming interfaces. In example. I have a application which can open files. The problem is that often users want to save these files in the onedrive folder. When I open one of these files then the user must stop the sync manual. I have no chance that the application can control…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dlaczego usuneliście możliwość podglądu plików na OneDrive i pobieraniu ich dopiero przy otwarciu, lub ppm udostepnij offline.

To była genialna funkcja i niezwykle przydatna w przypadku korzystania z dysku SSD o niedużej pojemności, można było też dzięki temu bardzo szybko wyszukać pliki, których fizycznie nie było. Nie rozumiem jaki jest sens psuć dobre rozwiązania. W ten sposób zniechęcicie wiele osób do nowego systemu.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. win10没有磁贴版本了

win10没有磁贴版本了,不方便使用,在中国还要连接vpn才能打开网页版

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base