OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 希望能增加检测重复文件的功能

希望微软团队能在one drive上增加自动检测和删除重复文件,不然管理网盘非常费时费力

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. OneDrive explainer

It is nearly great but you need to better explain how it works to help people set up and use it correctly.

Where the data is held and what happens when you exit a document and AutoSave save changes for you ... a pictorial explanation may be easier than the complex verbose passages on line

You also need to expand the inbuilt backup facility so you can include any selected folder at the same time

It would be complete if you could use it to back up your windows installation as well and then drop this on to a new…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disable automatic Windows Explorer opening at login or quit

Please make OneDrive in such way that will not pop up Windows Explorer when login or when user it's quitting OneDrive.

Or put a option in OneDrive and allow user to choose expected behavior when open/close onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Request Files" for 365 Personal, Too!

Request Files is an awesome tool that allows people who are not on your account to upload files. Like, your sister who wants to give you some digital pictures. Or, your former student who wants to share a memory. Or, your attorney who wants you to look over some documents. Whatever. There are lots of reasons why a non-business user needs this function. Right now, we're using a competitor (D-box) that may not be as secure nor as integrated into our Office life. Please, make this feature available to everyone!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 대용량으로 파일을 업로드 할 수 있게 해주십시오

대용량으로 원드라이브에 파일을 업로드 할 수 있게 해줬으면 좋겠습니다!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. eliminazione inconvenienti.

quando carico un cd su Windows Media le immagini del disco vengono memorizzate in automatico nella cartella delle foto.
    Vome evitarlo?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am using OneDrive since it was started. Instead of 5GB free space Microsoft may provide 20GB free space as Google providing 15GB free spac

I am using OneDrive since it was started. Instead of 5GB free space Microsoft may provide 20GB free space as Google providing 15GB free space.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. why now only tapping to ctrl click works?

In selection mode long tapping should shift click/lasso items to select in bulk. Right now only tapping to ctrl click works.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow OneDrive folder to handle a set of favorites that show up in begining of the list in the main folder.

It would be nice if the user could set a list of favorite folders/files to show up in the top part of the main OneDrive folder. It would save time travaling the same path over and over the get to folders/files used on a courrent basis.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. clear copi for windows space pc

samptym eror + lan kriminal ID & coin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PowerPoint slideshow

Allow slide shows to run on one drive without having to open in online PowerPoint. Just run it a slide show.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Soy usuaria de correo desde hace 12 años, me extraña que de unos meses para acà me mantienen loquedo el correo de gmail por almacenamiento

Soy usuaria de correo desde hace 12 años, me extraña que de unos meses para acà me mantienen loquedo el correo de gmail por almacenamiento; elimino correos y papelera pero sigo con el problema. Desafortunadamente es mi medio de trabajo ò sino lo elimiarià todo y no volveria a ustilizar este servicio; aclaro no voy a comprar mas almacenamiento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Microsoft One Drive causes super slow network speeds. When I shut down One Drive (with task manager) the download speed jumped from 87.59 Kb

Microsoft OneDrive causes super slow network speeds. When I shut down One Drive (with task manager) the download speed jumped from 87.59 Kbps to 48.36 Mbps; the upload speed jumped from 1.63 Mbps to 17.44 Mbps. This happens every time I turn on my PC. Every time I turn on my PC I must shut down OneDrive to get access to the Internet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support PDF annotations that can be saved back to OneDrive on Windows

Neither the Windows viewer app or the web browser viewer for PDFs supports saving annotations back to OneDrive. Come on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base