OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. OneDrive 团队,你们好! 我有Microsoft OneDrive 帐户,过去皆未使用。现收到贵E-MAIL 通知,将于 2018 年 11 月 10 日删除。为此, 我希望继续保留帐户,请指教如何 重新激活帐户OneDrive ?等待你们的信息。谢谢!

OneDrive 团队,你们好!
    我有Microsoft OneDrive 帐户,过去皆未使用。现收到贵E-MAIL 通知,将于 2018 年 11 月 10 日删除。为此, 我希望继续保留帐户,请指教如何 重新激活帐户OneDrive ?等待你们的信息。谢谢!

dtxrcl@outlook.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More Android-like design and more iconography, not less.

Let's see who'll back me on this, I love iconography, and think that the ''image centric'' design was way more superior, and iconographic designs tend to be more feature-centric, plus it resebles the U.I. of ''Big Windows'' more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deleting a photo in the viewer in Windows phone should move to the next photo

I've used OneDrive on Windows 8, the web site, and IOS. All of these versions move to the next image in the viewer after deleting a photo. Only my Windows phone dumps me back to the top of the parent folder if I delete an image. So if I have a folder with 200 files and I delete an unwanted image, I'm forced to scroll back down and try to locate my last image location to pick up where I left off.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable pen support.

I have grown very used to using the pen with my Surface Pro 3--and really miss the functionality with my Window Phone. (I hate having to carry a Galaxy Note just to quickly add notes to OneNote.).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with the Pictures Hub

I remember a better experience with Windows Phone 7

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. give an option to delete uploaded photos on my phone

I have a windows 8.1 phone. my problem is after I successfully upload my photos to onedrive, they still appear in my photos viewer app as another folder which I don't like because one can easily access the stuff in my one drive when they get hold of my phone. even if I put a onedrive pin, it only denies me entrance into onedrive but I can see the photos saved to onedrive in the photos viewer app. Can you please make an option to delete the uploaded files OR not to create that uploaded files folder automatically on my…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ability to share OneDrive files to Twitter via Windows Phone

Hi there, I am lost in trying figure out how to share files (video, photo links) on OneDrive app from my Windows Phone to Twitter. I know I can do it on my desktop but not from OneDrive app in WP for some reason. Is it me or functionality within app?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disable Automatic updates to insider ring

I install the production ring version (18.151.0729.0006), but automatically the OneDrive aplication update to 18.162.0812.0001 insider version. The insider version not function ok. How i can disable automatic updates to insider ring?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On my lumia930 I can't upload a picture on instagram, directly from OneDrive :( Why?

When I open instagram, I'll like to choose the picture to upload also from OneDrive. It's possible on Android.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support File Sharing Contracts

I can use a FileOpenPicker to select a file from the OneDrive app from my app, but I cannot use a FileSavePicker to save?!?! This surprised me greatly and is blocking me being able to build a feature in my app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PC版不显示共享文件夹

win版客户端找不到共享的文件

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically straighten scanned photos

Phone cameras are good enough to use as portable scanners now. It would be great if I could take a photo of my old photo collection images and Onedrive software would automatically straighten/correct each photo and upload to Onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. not have enough space

I have the family premium offer. when I copy more than 15 GB via the Windows onedrive client, I get an error message that says I do not have enough space when I have 1TB

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lock Screen

Integrate OneDrive to the Lock Screen.

I like the option to show random photos or collages of the instagram and facebook app. But the majority of my photos are in OneDrive.

You could/should add a similar option, where I select some folders and the app show random photos in those folders in my lock screen, or create a collage with them.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OneDrive + Club --> Only the owner can see the folder in onedrive

Hi,

I created a club with my wife, in order to keep everything organized and shared, but the strange thing is that on the PC only me can see the fodler "Club" she cannot see it! She has to go on web Onedrive, shared, and then she can see this folder...

I think this thing has no sense, every people in the club should be have the folder "club" on the pc without pass through the web...

Please update this..

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)