OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add email associated to process name in Task Manager

If you add 2 email: @live and @company to onedrive, task manager shows 2 process with same name. it would be nice to display which process is associated to each email address in case they are stuck and we need to collect a memory dump

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. customise the name of a onedrive connection

We use various onedrives in our company and it would be great if we could customise the name of the folder in Explorer. I have 4 onedrives connected and they are listed as companyname, companyname (1), companyname (2) etc. which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please Add PIN Code OneDrive Windows Phone 10

Please Add PIN Code Protection OneDrive App Windows Phone 10

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. This is on our radar. We also support Windows Hello today on Windows 10 – please take a look.

6. Let us sync all albumes

Currently only saved pictures and camera role are synced.
    But whats about the favorites and also the album which is created from WhatsApp?

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable sharing of files in the Recent list for Windows Phone.

The Recent files list is GREAT. I use it all the time on my PC. However, why can I only download or open files from there? I really want to share files, and sometimes you have a file that's buried deep within folders. I ended up sending it as an attachment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back animations to the app

The new update has no WP flip animations when diving into folders. They were great for usability, a visual metaphor for going deeper into the folders and flipping back up from them. Now it's just clunky as the interface changes with no animation. Another lovely backwards step brought over by your Android loving staff? Why don't you just get it over with and go work for Android if you love bad design so much?

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make onenote pin protected

In onenote we have so many file n some r very important to us n we don't want to share it so if d onenote is pin protected it gives us additional layer of protection pls make it pin protected

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tighter security (or info about what is being accessed) and a system-wide login

As someone who practices good password doctrine, and likes having 2FA, I'm happy that MS supports both. However, currently any app that you want to allow access to OneDrive on the phone asks you to enter your email+password+2FA*. As far as I can tell, after that the app seems to have carte blanche as to what it can do on your OneDrive.

• The app for which happens to be on my phone.

First, I suggest that apps are forced to tell whether they do or don't have carte blanche on the OneDrive service. I would also suggest that they be…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. stop hacking my account is hacked!!

My account hacked so pictures and documents are tampered with no privacy!! They have account shared!! And hides most files.please make more secure!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. do not prompt with itunes store app offer on windows phone

For no apparent reason, I get prompted with an "install the app instead" notification when visiting the onedrive website - which offers a redirect to the itunes store which doesn't apply to my device at all. Using edge on windows phone 10.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I suggest a buttom in the uploade picture menu "Upload now" I have sometime problem with the upload and can't get it started

I suggest a buttom in the uploade picture menu "Upload now" I have sometime problem with the upload and can't get it started

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Place the MB free space remaining in users's onedrive on front screen or in menu.

Place the MB free space remaining on a user's onedrive on the file screen or in a menu.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add security pin option

Pls add security pin option so that we can hide our personals

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lace where it was left from

uploading to one drive should have a feature of pausing and resuming from the same since sometimes wifi connection is lost and then we have to start all over again.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Brakuje Persolizacja

Zniana koloru ramek, tła i wstaw image tło. Chodzi o takie same funkcje jakie są w Microsoft Outlook. Brakuje kategorii All OneDrive!!! Mój temat dotyczy wszyskich wersji OneDrive:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. onedrive 无法在客户端上登陆 网页可一登路

onedrive 无法在客户端上登陆 网页可一登路

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in