OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't find the hide the Onedrive icon or eject the Onedrive.

I can't find the hide the Onedrive icon or eject the Onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Risolvere problemi di sincronizzazione su Drive

Non riuscivo a risolvere i problemi di sincronizzazione su Drive, ed avendo 600 GB di materiale era anche complicato verificare cartella per cartella. Alla fine sono risucito a risolvere con questa procedura:

1. Ho spostato drive sul mi HD secondario (procedura un po' complicata ma grazie ad alcuni tutorial online sono riuscita a concluderla con successo). Questo per poter avere più spazio disponibile sull'HD primario.

2. Ho spostato tutto il contenuto del mio PC nella cartella documenti (che è quindi automaticamente sincronizzata su drive) e ho impostato la selezione “conserva sempre su questo PC” per evitare perdita di materiale non volontaria.

3. Ho…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. tại sao khi tôi sửa file hoặc tạo file trên onedrive trên máy tính thì k sync được , nhưng người khác sửa vẫn sync về máy tính của tôi

tất cả những gì tôi làm trên onedrive trên máy tính đều không được sync, nhưng lại sync được những thứ người khác làm và có chia sẻ trước đó

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Any way for soundtracks in Xbox OneDrive to run in the background when not in the app?

It would be nice if we could have our songs in OneDrive Xbox running in the background while we're not using/in the app, so that we can still play our songs while playing a game or doing something else. A "Repeat" function for songs would also be good alongside this, if there isn't one already. Please add these features.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. one drive deleted all files in my computer!! after i deactivated onedrive on my computer, it deleted all unsynchronized files!!

one drive deleted all files in my computer!! after i deactivated onedrive on my computer, it deleted all unsynchronized files from my computer! please help me urgently to save'm!or i wont be able to do my job! they are all institutional documents.
    why do not you check the programs you create or update?! Don't you realize that it deletes local files?! I regret using onedrive! Please solve this problem urgently and rapidly!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not backup duplicates

Do not back up duplicates!!!😒
    It took me an hour to delete the duplicates it had 3 duplicates for almost every picture!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do not know how to add user to use another 1 TB ( 6 users of 6 TB, each user/1 TB) after buying premium account. I tried to fix it in help

I do not know how to add user to use another 1 TB ( 6 users of 6 TB, each user/1 TB) after buying premium account. I tried to fix it in help center but nothing about this, help me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Suddenly sync stopped on os

Sync is not working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. “ONEDRIVE正在更新文件”是否可以显示进度条?因为电脑开机已经一周了,还没有更新完。

“ONEDRIVE正在更新文件”是否可以显示进度条?因为电脑开机已经一周了,还没有更新完。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. muti organizer...

needed too file all the pages as on folder and then start at whats wrong with they seem too have the same name but different attuributes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it easy to transfer (move, copy, etc) files back to my computer (PC). upload is not always on the menu. marionb628441@gmail.com

make it easy to transfer (move, copy, etc) files back to my computer (PC). upload is not always on the menu. marionb628441@gmail.com
    Why should this be hard.
    You tell me there is not much left space on onecloud, this will allow me to save some to a stick and leave what i want to share on the cloud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. suggession about move file

Admittedly, onedrive does give users a lot of space to use, but it also has many inconveniences. For example, when a file is moved from one account to another account, it will be downloaded first, and then uploaded to another account after the move. If you can identify a certain file between two accounts, you can directly save the download and upload steps, there is no doubt that this is the most time-saving method

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Eve

I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Every time after I reset another password, and use this new password to sign in again, the reply must state that my password was wrong, and then I reset again for another password, the same thing happens again and again.
    I am not trying to fool anybody; I just don’t know why? I hope that you can investigate it for me. Honest to you, I don’t like Office 365. Because I don’t want to go back to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Eve

I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Every time after I reset another password, and use this new password to sign in again, the reply must state that my password was wrong, and then I reset again for another password, the same thing happens again and again.
    I am not trying to fool anybody; I just don’t know why? I hope that you can investigate it for me. Honest to you, I don’t like Office 365. Because I don’t want to go back to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a pc version of ONEDRIVE as well as Android or IOS.

With the IOS / Android version of Onedrive it is possible to annotate PDF documents directly from ONEDRIVE. It is possible to zoom or move a PDF document easily which is not the case with ONEDRIVE PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Passwords Storage in Personal Vault

A notebook, typeable, in Personal Vault, to keep Accounts Passwords. Better to be like iCloud KeyChain or 1passwords.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is there a charge for using one drive?

Is there a charge for using Microsoft Onedrive?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base