OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Release another Windows Phone

Please release another Windows Phone; even a 950XL with a newer processor (nothing else, really it's otherwise perfect).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. best

unzip and zip

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Disable Automatic updates to insider ring

I install the production ring version (18.151.0729.0006), but automatically the OneDrive aplication update to 18.162.0812.0001 insider version. The insider version not function ok. How i can disable automatic updates to insider ring?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. watch folders

I want to upload/backup pictures/files from certain folders. And then option to free up storage space by removing backed up pictures/files

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Windows Store App NEEDS to get multiple (personal) account support back

The store app used to have this - now it doesn't. A really retrograde step making the Windows Store App pretty much a useful piece of code! Really need the OneDrive apps (for Windows 10 UWP -and Android) to allow connection to multiple personal (and work) OneDrive accounts and allow easy switching between them like the old UWP app had.

Really disappointed that, like too many apps, Microsoft seem to remove functionality at each major release, rather than keep it or improve it!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. lace where it was left from

uploading to one drive should have a feature of pausing and resuming from the same since sometimes wifi connection is lost and then we have to start all over again.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More explicit uploading status info

My experience as a new user says that OneDrive should show uploading file(s) status more explicitly than just by that spinning circle icon. I guess it will be enough if the app could just get in focus that uploading page whenever I chose some file(s) to be uploaded.
    Currently, that spinning icon feels more like the app is loading (not responding) and I didn't even have feeling that I can click on it to see the uploading status. I did it totally accidentally and saw that I already selected one the same file to be uploaded 3 times - and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. app password

We need password to open app. For privacy

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. wherigo for wp

wherigo for wp

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 云储存空间没有1TB

十一月份就订阅了office365但是云储存空间只有原来的1G而非有赠送的1TB,给微软客服打电话让在这里进行反馈。麻烦看到联系一下,我的邮箱是gl747594173@outlook.com

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Windows Phone - Add text editing support for the Onedrive App

Web experience provides it. Replicate it to Windows Phone 10
    Old Windows 8.1 use to allow it. Windows Mobile 10 does not.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. do not prompt with itunes store app offer on windows phone

For no apparent reason, I get prompted with an "install the app instead" notification when visiting the onedrive website - which offers a redirect to the itunes store which doesn't apply to my device at all. Using edge on windows phone 10.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop hacking my account is hacked!!

My account hacked so pictures and documents are tampered with no privacy!! They have account shared!! And hides most files.please make more secure!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to synchronize screenshots on Windows Mobile (Phone) 10

This option exists on desktop, please add it to mobile. It would be especially helpful for writing documentation / email / etc. on the pc about apps and other experiences on the phone.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add save applications to OneDrive

I want save applications to OneDrive so if I change my memory card I never lost my applications, thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add setting on tenant to notify owners when their files have been shared on an internal corporate network to another user.

Add setting on tenant to notify owners when their files have been shared on an internal corporate network to another user. As it works today owners only get notified when their file is shared to another user on an external network to your corporation.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bring back the password feature on OneDrive that you had on the windows 8.1 for lumia phones back into windows 10 mobile

On the windows 8.1 I loved the fact that only I could log into my OneDrive account because it required a pin number to access in but on the windows 10 version OneDrive it just doesn't gibe me that option, and I really desire that option greatly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a password in photo albums where OneDrive is there.

In photos I have set a pin to OneDrive app. But when I open albums in photos there it shows pictures that I stored in OneDrive. Then what is the use of setting a pin to OneDrive. Please review that and correct it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base