OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OneDrive files on demand feature for mobile

Please add OneDrive files on demand feature for mobile. and also give the option for mobile to select folders to sync. waiting.......

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Cделать бесплатное хранилище фото

Будет круто если вы сделаете бесплатным хранилище для фотографий с телефона, таким уже пользуется "Яндекса-Диск" и не обеднел, вы очень хорошие и классные, надеюсь на понимание и уверенность в себе.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show image preview in the upload section

It will be great to have the image preview in the upload section of the app. Please refer to my screen capture attached.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix photo backup issue

ON windows phone several pictures is not uploaded when there is a problem on the first try. Fix the issue and give us an option to check all the picures again to do a full re-sync and upload the missing files

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow access of the files saved in the online onedrive by the FILE EXPLORER prgram, WITHOUT having to save them or sync them to the compu

Allow access of the files saved in the online onedrive by the FILE EXPLORER prgram, WITHOUT having to save them or sync them to the computer.
    ; Return the offline/online only option!

Because I have to move department every month in my workplace, I do not have my own computer, but I have to use different shared computers. (I use one computer for one month, then I have to use another computer for one moth and so on) I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people like me, who use multiple computers (either shared or private) rather than one…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Privacy System

We need option of privacy on individual folder or file on OneDrive apps!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. suggession about move file

Admittedly, onedrive does give users a lot of space to use, but it also has many inconveniences. For example, when a file is moved from one account to another account, it will be downloaded first, and then uploaded to another account after the move. If you can identify a certain file between two accounts, you can directly save the download and upload steps, there is no doubt that this is the most time-saving method

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please bring back the pin system to gain access to OneDrive app on Windows 10 for mobiles. bad idea taking that away

Bring back the pin system for Windows 10 on mobiles. Bad idea removing that feature. Sensitive information can be stored on it and it was extra security. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I suggest a buttom in the uploade picture menu "Upload now" I have sometime problem with the upload and can't get it started

I suggest a buttom in the uploade picture menu "Upload now" I have sometime problem with the upload and can't get it started

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Poderia ter a opção de pausar o carregamento individual de arquivos, seja para a nuvem seja para um dispositivo, para podermos aqueles com p

Poderia ter a opção de pausar o carregamento individual de arquivos, seja para a nuvem seja para um dispositivo, para podermos selecionar aqueles com prioridade alta sejam carregados primeiro.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync Specific Folders in Background

On my Windows Phone device, I'd like to see the option to sync a specific folder on my phone or SD card to OneDrive when on WiFi (or maybe a toggle for each folder?).

An example of how I would use this feature would be to keep my music collection synchronised across my Windows 10 laptop and 2-in-1, and on my Windows Phone. The option would allow me to select the music folder on my SD card, and choose to sync the contents of this folder to the music folder on my OneDrive. This way, when I'm on WiFi, and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set WIN10 Phone to always for access to ONeDrive had to enter name and password.

Set WIN10 Phone to always for access to ONeDrive had to enter name and password. It will be advantageous when the theft of the smartmobile.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix splashscreen for Windows Phone with 1080p screen

When I open Onedrive app on WP on my lumia 1520 the splash screen is cut (doesn't happen on lumia 735, so I suppose it's a 1080p screen issue) Will you fix that in a update or in Windows 10?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Windows Mobile: Allow upload/download of folders. Currently it is not supported

I wanted to backup my WhatApp images folder but there was no chance to do that from the phone, so I had to move them to my pictures folder, which was not desirable for me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. security pin for onedrive.....

because my friends asks me mobile i will unlock and i will give to them so they can see the photos and personal information easily...so if u provide and security pin we can put our own pin so that none can see any information

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (Windows Phone 10) The ability to restore with an older backup

Basically I had an issue with my Windows Phone 10 and the only solution was to restore from a backup but I accidentally overwrote the good backup and made a "broken".

I would basically want to save at least 3 different backup files and what the ability to choose between when I restore my phone

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Themes to make it look more simple

Many including me, i am not a computer geek. Latest themes and pattern takes time to understand the operations.

Keep it a simple theme like a normal desktop windows. Every person will start to use it, even Old School people.

GenX can have other themes also.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get a notification of who has viewed the shared file

I share a video lesson file with my students by emailing them the link. I want to know who of them has clicked on the link to view the video. If it's not possible to get a notification, perhaps there could be some icon next to each of the persons you shared the file with, an icon that tells you whether they've accessed the link.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. have the one drive upload and download files in real time between phone and drive and PC

Can you have the One Drive upload and download files in real time between phone, One drive, and PC? All files, everywhere. And make it so that the backup doesn't keep restoring deleted files, which seems to be a problem now. I swear the same document keeps magically reappearing every day in my photos even after I have deleted it everywhere. Maybe when deleting the file from one place, create a popup window that asks "permanently delete this from phone, One Drive, and PC?" OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. uploading errors

When there is a problem uploading pictures, let me know which files are corrupted

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base