OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set custom background

Give us a way to set the background in Xbox One using a picture from OneDrive.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Deleting a photo in the viewer in Windows phone should move to the next photo

I've used OneDrive on Windows 8, the web site, and IOS. All of these versions move to the next image in the viewer after deleting a photo. Only my Windows phone dumps me back to the top of the parent folder if I delete an image. So if I have a folder with 200 files and I delete an unwanted image, I'm forced to scroll back down and try to locate my last image location to pick up where I left off.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Support File Sharing Contracts

I can use a FileOpenPicker to select a file from the OneDrive app from my app, but I cannot use a FileSavePicker to save?!?! This surprised me greatly and is blocking me being able to build a feature in my app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Podcast - Add OneDrive support to Windows Phone Podcast App

Add OneDrive support to Windows Phone Podcast app to provide synchronization across devices.

In Windows Phone Podcast app, add an option to:

• Change the default local folders for saved podcasts from Phone\Audio\Podcasts and Phone\Video\Podcasts to corresponding OneDrive folders

• Select Playback for saved podcasts to 'Download to local storage' or 'Stream from OneDrive'

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ability to share OneDrive files to Twitter via Windows Phone

Hi there, I am lost in trying figure out how to share files (video, photo links) on OneDrive app from my Windows Phone to Twitter. I know I can do it on my desktop but not from OneDrive app in WP for some reason. Is it me or functionality within app?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically straighten scanned photos

Phone cameras are good enough to use as portable scanners now. It would be great if I could take a photo of my old photo collection images and Onedrive software would automatically straighten/correct each photo and upload to Onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On my lumia930 I can't upload a picture on instagram, directly from OneDrive :( Why?

When I open instagram, I'll like to choose the picture to upload also from OneDrive. It's possible on Android.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive + Club --> Only the owner can see the folder in onedrive

Hi,

I created a club with my wife, in order to keep everything organized and shared, but the strange thing is that on the PC only me can see the fodler "Club" she cannot see it! She has to go on web Onedrive, shared, and then she can see this folder...

I think this thing has no sense, every people in the club should be have the folder "club" on the pc without pass through the web...

Please update this..

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lock Screen

Integrate OneDrive to the Lock Screen.

I like the option to show random photos or collages of the instagram and facebook app. But the majority of my photos are in OneDrive.

You could/should add a similar option, where I select some folders and the app show random photos in those folders in my lock screen, or create a collage with them.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better video streaming on xbox one

I love to play my videos recorded with Windows phone on my Xbox One, I really think it's a great and usefull feature but there's no buffering for video and it's really hard watch videos on this way. Please solve it.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable sharing of files in the Recent list for Windows Phone.

The Recent files list is GREAT. I use it all the time on my PC. However, why can I only download or open files from there? I really want to share files, and sometimes you have a file that's buried deep within folders. I ended up sending it as an attachment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 33 34 35 37 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base