OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic Music Download for Windows Phone

Selective automatic download of files and folders. That is, allow me to choose what folders in my OneDrive will automatically be downloaded to my devices, and which ones I wish to keep online only. I would love to see automatic download functionality with OneDrive especially for my Windows Phone. I have a very large music Library stored on my OneDrive. I would love my Windows Phone to automatically download and store all new music in my OneDrive directly to its SD, without me having to manually select and download each individual song. If I copy and paste my music library…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Why the **** I see photos I post on Facebook (from my phone!) in my WINDOWS menu ??? Can you go away! How can I disable that! This is scary.

How to uninstall onedrive? What is OneDrive anw? I never choose to share my photos from my phone with WINDOWS! This is scary man.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. band configuration

The onedrive should have band settings as shown in image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mipiace 10

ciao grazie

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trocar a equipe de manutenção da microsoft. Sugiro contratar o pessoal que trabalha para a Google

Trocar a equipe de manutenção da microsoft. Sugiro contratar o pessoal que trabalha para a Google

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. there is no option the to pause stop or make an item available online or offile

In Windows 10 there is no direct app
    the features are worst
    it should be like windows 8
    no optin to pause start stop or make an item available online or offline.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add thumbnails to folders who have subdirectories in them

It would be great if folders who have folders in them with pictures had thumbnails, I suggest picking random picture from the subdirectory and giving it a thumbnail to the parent folder. i.e.
    Parent folder: Photos 2015
    Subdirectories with pictures in them: January Photos, February Photos and so on.
    It would be great if the "Photos 2015" wouldn't be left without a thumbnail, with thumbnails It would look more nice in my opinion.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add context menu / long press for file operations

W10 Mobile: in order to perform file operations such as rename, copy, delete, share, etc. i need to toggle the select menu / mode and select the file first. this is too complicated for single-file ops. please enable context menu / long-press directly on the file itself. I'm on OneDrive 17.6.1 with W10 mobile build 10586.29, Lumia 950XL.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Roll Upload Issues & App Issues

In summary: fix the OneDrive app and Photos app so it resembles the features, functionality, and UX we had with the Windows Phone 8.1 versions. Right now, with CAMERA UPLOAD, thumbnails of our photos are NOT visible, filenames are NOT visible, and it is cumbersome to 'find' out if our photos and videos are being uploaded.

This relates to the current build, as of 11/28/2015. Support told me to post this here when I emailed.

With Windows Phone 8.1, we saw...in the photos app...when our photos were being uploaded, and if there were any issues. We also got to see…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. implement offline synchronisation for the mobile client

like it is available for the Desktop with the possibility to choose which folders to sync. (or with placeholders and if placeholders: put an icon on the folders if they are available offline and synced, like there is now and another icon if it is not available offline)
    If you want to be productive like a boss wherever you are, you cannot depend on the availability of internet everywhere, so offline storage would be useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DON'T CHANGE A THING! It's perfect the way it is!

I love Onedrive pretty much just the way it is! I have an extensive family photo/video archive that I share with others and it's absolutely wonderful! For the price, it's the best photo/video archive value around. Please don't change it and ruin it.

I tried the 8.1 Sync Online only feature, and can and have easily done without it. It's silly overhead and a burden. Local hard disc storage is inexpensive and easy to obtain, and rather than Sync Online only, upgrade your silly little computer. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. pin for onedrive is missing in windows phone 10...kindly add this option like it was in onedrive of windows 8.1.

Kindly add an option of pin to open one drive app in windows 10 mobile.
    It's necessary to protect the private data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. take your program shoving and shove it

I suggest you allow people to decide what 'apps' they want to have on their computer or not. I want to uninstall this and other apps that I will never use. I do not want twitter, candy crush, microsoft one, xbox, ect... ect... On installation have a check bow pop up and ASK if these programs are wanted or not. They may do no harm and you might not see how annoying this is but it in my computer and I not you should get to decide what I install on it.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync Online Is Needed...

Sync Online Is Needed... Just To Brows Files... Everytime Downloading All The Data Is Not Possible ....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I got shared some folder with me, but didn't see it got synced immediately, or didn't see any attempt to sync the files as well

I got shared some folder with me, but didn't see it got synced immediately, or didn't see any attempt to sync the files as well. how do I manually sync the shared folder to make sure files are up to date ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if the font size was the same as the OS.

My Windows phone text size is set to medium which is reflected in most of my apps. Onedrive still has TINY little letters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload of files and folders is difficult

I found that uploading complicated structure of folders and files is not straightforward - it would not work. Unless the files are uploaded folder by folder, which is annoying.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base