OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hint for drive saved files.

I am very troubling with taking snapshot from PC and same it into one drive automatically because it cover some space in showing information please make it a point indicator only.
    please see my attachments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1.there should be an ability to deselect files that I do not want to sync on onedrive., for eg. vmware files or certain extensions.

I use vmware and do not want have a separate directory structure for files. it woul dbe helpful to have a feature where onedrive can exclude certain fiels from syncing. Otherwise, the cpu is always busy. It will need to be integrated with right click on windows.
    2. It would also be nice to specify more than 1 directory on different drives on onedrive that can be synced.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 선불폰판매전문 텔레그렘mademobile 선불폰 달림폰 세컨폰 영업폰 비밀폰 070 에그 라우터 전문 문의주세요 텔레그램 mademobile

선불폰판매전문 텔레그렘mademobile
    선불폰 달림폰 세컨폰 영업폰 비밀폰 070
    에그 라우터 전문
    문의주세요 텔레그램 mademobile

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need more then 1 TB of storage space. How do i buy more storage space then 1 TB pr user?

Need more storage then 1 TB for single user. Buying the professional level and chopping up my storage into different users is too complicated and i dont want to do that. I want all my files in same place

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Eine Abbruchmöglichkeit wäre hervorragen um vorzeitig abbrechen zu können!

Einen versehentlichen Upload lässt sich nach meinem Wissensstand nicht per Befehl abbrechen. Das Abwarten bis die großen Dateimengen fertig transferiert worden sind, ist kein optimaler Lösungsweg.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to rename items at OneDrive for Business sync client

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business 同期クライアントに、アイテムのリネーム機能を搭載してほしい
    Allow us to rename items at OneDrive for Business sync client

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 同期クライアントにて、同期エラー表示されるアイテムが複数ある場合、リネームや拡張子の訂正が負担となるため、自動 もしくは 複数のアイテムを指定してファイル名や拡張子を変更し OneDrive for Business との同期が可能になる機能を提供してほしい。

I would like to see the feature that modifying file name or extension automatically or selecting multiple items then renaming items or changing extension at OneDrive for Business sync client. When multiple sync errors are occurred many items, we need to rename items or change extension one by one. It is huge workload.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chtěl bych pomoct Od Cortany přes OneDrive ve Windows i na jiné otázky a pomoci s jinými,problémy.

Aby bylo božné ,aby kliknutí na Pomoc Cortana se s vámi mohla spojit a pomoc vám s probléby jak stímto programem tak i problémy na počítači a možností Cortánu nahrát i tam kde je to nepodporované .

Myslím si že by to bylo nejlepší řešení.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Converting PDF's to Editable Documents or editing PDF's

Converting PDF's to Editable Documents or editing PDF's

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync Onedrive and Active Directory network shares

The ability to sync files between Onedrive and AD network shares and vice versa.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 请增加一个对文件按照数字排序,谢谢 Please add one to sort by number. I am very, very grateful.

请增加一个对文件按照数字排序,谢谢
    Please add one to sort by number. I am very, very grateful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 请增加一个对文件按照数字排序,谢谢 Please add one to sort by number. I am very, very grateful.

请增加一个对文件按照数字排序,谢谢
    Please add one to sort by number. I am very, very grateful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Better phrasing of warnings

"You recently deleted x # of files from this device..." I'm a reasonably astute user, but this one's got me really confused. I've got a Windows 10 Mobile device (RIP), a desktop machine, a laptop, and a subscription to Office 365. After having been on vacation and taken gobs of photos that were automatically sync'd to OneDrive, I got the message that I was running out of space. So, I decided to MOVE all of my photos to my desktop machine, thinking that later, I'd restore the ones I wanted access to anywhere anytime back up to OneDrive. Then I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Forstå ikke hva dette feltet brukes til!!?

Jeg ønsker en måte / funksjon for finne duplikater på OneDrive. Jeg har nå alle mine bilder på OneDrive, men under prosessen med å samle dem der, har en del kopier av bilder kommet med. Dette er praktisk og slette ikke økonomisk mht lagringsplass.

Derfor ønskes: Funksjon som oppsporer like filer i OneDrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. per occupare meno spazio, io vorrei decidere io cosa sincronizzare automaticamente, tramite tendina a spunte, tipo foto, documenti testo...

per occupare meno spazio vorrei decidere io cosa sincronizzare automaticamente e non qualsiasi cosa che ho sul pc!!! tramite una tendina a spunte, si potrebbe decidere se sincronizzare tutte le foto, oppure tutti i documenti, oppure i video....

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 没法同步文件,好几个月了

出现错误:由于较高的服务活动暂时遇到同步延迟,请帮忙解决下,谢谢啦!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 自定义同步频率

希望能提供“每n个小时同步一次”功能

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not

When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not order my ALBUMS by sorting them by name. The albums are ordered by the system according to another criteria and I did not find a way to sort by the Album NAME, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. File sync errors & file blocking?

While I do like OneDrive, but there is one thing that could be added as is part of the business model. The ability to block specific file types from being synced. I use SyncToy to sync OneDrive folders to my NAS. SyncToy stores .DAT files in the source folder for future syncing. However, these files keep causing OneDrive sync errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to add a second onedrive personal account to a windows 10 device. I have office 365 personal and the same for a volunteer organizat

I would like to be able to sync two or more personal onedrive accounts. I have my own and also work with a volunteer organization. I work on the organization files from home and would like to sync them with my PC and sync files from the pc to onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why cannot upload png or jpg pictures now?

Why cannot upload png or jpg pictures now?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 178 179
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base