OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bos bir çalışma yapmışsınız emegim sayenizde çöpe gitti okadar filmim kayıp bence kapatın bu uygulamayı onerım bu

öncelıkle bosa zaman kaybı cunkı yukleme yaptıgım fılım dosyası yok ortada okadar saat bosa bekledım kapatın uygulamayı bence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 跨设备同步自定义的文件夹图标

希望增加这样的功能:
    在一台设备上自定义某个文件夹的图标后,在其他设备上也能同步该自定义的文件夹图标。文件夹很多,自定义的文件夹图标有助于快速识别相应的文件。也可以设置一个自行选择是否同步自定义文件夹图标的开关。

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sync problem

Next time when user logged in the onedrive on windows, pls dont immediately download all the files, let us choose which folders/files to be selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the onedrive app improve

the onedrive APP should add the function to see the share document shared by others.
    to solve the problem that website of onedrive can't be opend in China.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Se pierde con frecuencia la informacion. No sincroniza archivos. El servicio de soporte es pésimo

Se pierde con frecuencia la informacion. No sincroniza archivos. El servicio de soporte es pésimo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My idea is when one drive is full ,one drive automaticly give evey one free space without money.

My idea is when one drive is full ,one drive automaticly give evey one free space without money.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow separate Read, Edit, Upload, Download Permissions on folders

Allow separate Read, Edit, Upload, Download Permissions on folders. We should be able to share a folder with only upload or only download or only read/view or only edit. I can understand there are some dependencies here. (i.e. you cannot edit without having read/view permission), but you should be able to upload without viewing or editing, you should be able to view without download, you should be able to edit without downloading, etc....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ne pas enregistrer les modifications en automatique sans le demander

Mon besoin est de pouvoir consulter des documents PPT, XLS ou Word sans les enregistrer. Je veux effectivement garder la dernière date de modification car celle-ci est un élément de gestion de mes fichiers.
    Si je modifie le fichier et que j’oublie de l’enregistrer, le fait de disposer d’un fichier enregistré dans un dossier TEMP est un autre besoin qu’il faut bien distinguer du besoin cible décrit précédemment.
    Aujourd’hui, tout fichier qui est dans ONE DRIVE (PPT, XLS ou Word) s’enregistre automatiquement même quand l’option est désactivée dans le module dédié à cet effet. Je n’arrive pas à trouver l’option…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't access One Drive

Hi, I have a problem to access One Drive. It said that "Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource.
    You should specific to user that which are the criteria, why let user guess by themselves for what happened? It waste time to try to access it to do my urgent task. It should provide better suggestion to support user.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. backup documenti

Relativamente alla gestione dei backup della cartella documenti desktop e immagini, sarebbe utile poter selezionare solo alcune sottocartelle da salvare oppure da omettere, quindi poter definire dei filtri sui tipi di files da salvare o omettere

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 10Gb

Basicly easier to add more videos Caz I'm using it to recorded videos then send to my phone but they go over 5gb and 10gb would be better for that but there premium but i anit made of money

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. mot passe

on nous demande un mot passe pour nous envoyer un code ,met si la personne a fermer son email je ne peut plus avoir un code comment faire avez vous des idées

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cделать бесплатное хранилище фото

Будет круто если вы сделаете бесплатным хранилище для фотографий с телефона, таким уже пользуется "Яндекса-Диск" и не обеднел, вы очень хорошие и классные, надеюсь на понимание и уверенность в себе.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Required options to retrive the One Drive backs in Period wise.

Required Option to fetch the one drive back to PC in date wise.

Eg. If a back has take from PC to One Drive on 1st Sep 2019 and again taken back up on 30th Sep 2019.

One drive should have the option to fetch the back up to PC from any of the Date which taken the back up.
    So, its very useful to the user for comparing the old data and the recent data.

If the Recent back up is sync correct, the user can fetch the old data.

Its has multiple of Usage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lost functionality, give back!

Missing features in newest version:
    - only two accounts
    - no offline mode
    - and last but not least this update IGNORE MICROSFT STORE MANUAL ONLY UPDATE USER SETTING! This means Microsoft ignore user will.
    This is the worst app update I ever seen on Windows 10 and for now the best version of OneDrive exist on my Lumia 950 XL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dark theme

Can you please add a setting that can turn the screen dark? It might be bad for my eyes if the screen is too bright.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base