OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Eve

I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Every time after I reset another password, and use this new password to sign in again, the reply must state that my password was wrong, and then I reset again for another password, the same thing happens again and again.
    I am not trying to fool anybody; I just don’t know why? I hope that you can investigate it for me. Honest to you, I don’t like Office 365. Because I don’t want to go back to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Eve

I have been using imcchris@hotmail.com since the Hotmail time, I have never had this wrong sign up the problem until these couple weeks. Every time after I reset another password, and use this new password to sign in again, the reply must state that my password was wrong, and then I reset again for another password, the same thing happens again and again.
    I am not trying to fool anybody; I just don’t know why? I hope that you can investigate it for me. Honest to you, I don’t like Office 365. Because I don’t want to go back to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a pc version of ONEDRIVE as well as Android or IOS.

With the IOS / Android version of Onedrive it is possible to annotate PDF documents directly from ONEDRIVE. It is possible to zoom or move a PDF document easily which is not the case with ONEDRIVE PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Passwords Storage in Personal Vault

A notebook, typeable, in Personal Vault, to keep Accounts Passwords. Better to be like iCloud KeyChain or 1passwords.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there a charge for using one drive?

Is there a charge for using Microsoft Onedrive?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ten years after retiring , Though a citizen of USA I am living in India So my phone number is changed , so is email address .Please change f

Though an American Citizen , I am living in INdia , since 2010. With OCI card.So my phone number , as well as email is changed . I am 75 yers old and this cloud and complicated things bother me a lot . We learnt computer on our own . KIndly , keep things simple for us oldies . We are not computer literate.
    All we do is order things on line , email sisters who do not like using Whats App.
    And play some games . looking at the latest news etc.
    you should keeps simple for us .…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. try to add clear activity history on opening panel in taskbar

i removed a file with lots of pdf now the panel is fulled with that file removed as history

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do not backup duplicates

Do not back up duplicates!!!😒
    It took me an hour to delete the duplicates it had 3 duplicates for almost every picture!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BUG REPORT onedrive app on ANDROID.

On the Android app (version: 6.8, Smartphone: Galaxy S20), zooming in on a picture snaps the picture back at full size, making it impossible to check out the smaller details or texts on the JPG file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get rid of OneDrive. Absolutely the most intrusive app I have ever used and I have been using MS products for years.

Get rid of OneDrive. Absolutely the most intrusive app I have ever used and I have been using MS products for years. If you have time could you please tell me how to disable it. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Melhoria de sincronização e exclusão de arquivos (Onedrive instalado no PC - Sugestão)

Tem um problema sério nesse app no PC, é quando você tem esse app no PC instalado e não coincide com os arquivos do próprio site do app, queria que os arquivos que estão mostrando no app instalado fossem exatamente iguais quando acesso o site do app, também tem outro problemas, simplesmente não consigo excluir os arquivos do app instalado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fasten synking

Fasten synking

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make OneDrive paid subscription from GoDaddy merge with old free Mic365 installation

Make Microsoft 365 search for old copies of itself downloaded directly from Microsoft which clash or freeze apps such as onedrive. Also OneDrive cannot download to 2 T HD complaining that there is not enough space. Really guys this sucks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ik heb ondervonden sinds ik alles met elkaar liet synchroniseren alles en overal dubbel of meer op komen te staan!! Onder andere submap. Pff

Ik heb ondervonden sinds ik alles met elkaar liet synchroniseren alles en overal dubbel of meer op komen te staan!! Onder andere submap. Pff je word hier onnozel van dat ik het heb opgegeven. Ik ben alles van de cloud aan het halen en ik ga er een software laten doorgaan zodat ik alles in enkelvoud heb van men afbeeldingen en niet 10 dubbel van elk. Dan gaan ze terug online in een andere cloud waar ik levenslang 100gb cloud heb voor 39dollar betaald, tevens kan ik alle clouds die ik bezit waaronder deze onedrive in kan beheren en alles…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 希望能增加检测重复文件的功能

希望微软团队能在one drive上增加自动检测和删除重复文件,不然管理网盘非常费时费力

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in