OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ********

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Cделать бесплатное хранилище фото

Будет круто если вы сделаете бесплатным хранилище для фотографий с телефона, таким уже пользуется "Яндекса-Диск" и не обеднел, вы очень хорошие и классные, надеюсь на понимание и уверенность в себе.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Required options to retrive the One Drive backs in Period wise.

Required Option to fetch the one drive back to PC in date wise.

Eg. If a back has take from PC to One Drive on 1st Sep 2019 and again taken back up on 30th Sep 2019.

One drive should have the option to fetch the back up to PC from any of the Date which taken the back up.
    So, its very useful to the user for comparing the old data and the recent data.

If the Recent back up is sync correct, the user can fetch the old data.

Its has multiple of Usage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lost functionality, give back!

Missing features in newest version:
    - only two accounts
    - no offline mode
    - and last but not least this update IGNORE MICROSFT STORE MANUAL ONLY UPDATE USER SETTING! This means Microsoft ignore user will.
    This is the worst app update I ever seen on Windows 10 and for now the best version of OneDrive exist on my Lumia 950 XL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dark theme

Can you please add a setting that can turn the screen dark? It might be bad for my eyes if the screen is too bright.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. About adding Onedrive device management features

Hello, I used the Onedrive PC client some time ago to run into a problem. I forgot to quit Onedrive when my computer was loaned to someone else, so that it is still syncing my files. It is recommended to add a management Onedrive device management feature that allows me to remotely quit the client. Protect my files

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. DISABILITARE IL BACKUP AUTOMATICO

ONE DRIVE , DISABILITARE IL BACKUP AUTOMATICO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Implement 2FA in PWA version of OneDrive

When I open the OneDrive app, ask for a confirmation PIN. The previous version ask for my fingerprint. This feature works great on Android. It asks me for my fingerprint everytime I open the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Khó đồng bộ dữ liệu

Trên Windows 7 đồng bộ thì ẩn xuống thanh tác vụ, còn lên windows 10 lúc đồng bộ cứ hiện bang. Mà tốc độ tải trên windows 7 >10 GB/s 1 File lớn. Còn trên windows 10 chỉ vài trăm KB/s thôi. Cần cải thiện thêm!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. USER DEFINED TIME OUT PERIOD FOR PERSONAL VAULT

How about allowing users to decide the timeout period for inactivity using personal vault.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. avoir la possibilité de choisir ne rien faire quand on supprime beaucoup de fichiers

Je supprime une grande quantité de fichiers de One Drive qui sont en double ailleurs sur One drive aussi.

Vous me "popper" un message qui reviens tout le temps me demandant si je veux supprimer tous les fichiers qui portent ce nom...je peux répondre oui tout supprimer ou encore restaurer les fichiers. Ces deux choix sont bien mais souvent je ne veux rien faire de ces deux choix et j'aimerais pouvoir dire IGNORER ou quelque chose du genre.

Ce message reste persistant c'Est irritant, et ça dérange mon travail d'enregistrements. À

Je trouve le message utile, mais j'aimerais avoir d'autrees…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync immediatly if User add large number of files.

In case if user add large number of files to onedrive, sync is performed in the background by onedrive application. This is very slow and have issue where some of the files are lost as user may have restarted many time in between. I think in case of user add large number of file, onedrive app should sync immediately and block the user. This will avoid adding lot of unnecessary issue and changes of losing file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. need a one drive for dummies

work switched to this and no one knows how it works.....need a guide to use this trying to share folders, let people add to folders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delete Tags I don't like or no longer use

I want to delete and add tags at my will. So many tags I don't like or don't use anymore just sitting there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to color code your one drive folders

I've been using Google Drive for a while now, and like the agility with Google Drive folders I can color code folders. What I've done is color code folders based on their purpose. For example Blue is for family stuff, Red for business, picture folders are green, etc. This allows me to choose what folders I want to access much faster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove IT/Educational account when you dont have one.

I always get a second user account (IT - Educational) at login for one drive when I use an email address to login.
    I don't have a second account just a personal account.
    There appears to be a connection with the email extension that cause this to happen as if I log in with a mobile number I am only presented with my personal account.
    I have had lengthy discussions with support over this who suggested I should report the issue here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base