OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "At first it was 30 GB in One Drive and very disappointed"

"At first it was 30 GB in One Drive and just three months depues me away leaving only 5GB" is a mockery, a lack of respect for the user, all usury, speaks very badly of you, so competition wins, I like the Windows Phone system but these things Cortana and the lack of full and aplicaiones that few, but go well, finally the most probable is that you leave.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Further Improvement to File Sort

Please add File Options and Grouping as part of the Sort Option in the OneDrive UWA. As it is designed to be your File Explorer in the cloud, it would be reasonable to consider that it mimics some of the great sorting features in Explorer. Thanks and keep up the great work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 中国大陆不能用

大陆不能用大陆不能用 丑死了

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 无法登陆OneDrive

无法登陆OneDrive

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Still include the site folders in the new version

I have created several site folders to share documents and weblinks with different groups of staff and I don't seem to be able to access them through the new version. The use of the site folder also allows them to chat to each other and myself, to share new ideas. I am concerned that when the Classic OneDrive disappears these will be gone and all of my hard work setting them up and uploading documents for people to access will be lost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. app facebook messeger

Add app for facebook messeger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Moving storage or map drive in nas

Why don't u guys think of moving this way. I tried many time but it doesn't work. It's a glitch in the app.
    Moving one store to a different path in a storage or map drive in nas. This will help us using this one drive more useful way.

Thanks
    VIBIN
    Vibinviju@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. At least Microsoft should give 15 GB or unlimited storage to Windows 10 mobile/Windows 8/8.1 users.

At least Microsoft should give 15 GB or unlimited storage to Windows 10 mobile/Windows 8/8.1 users.

Less than 2% are using your product give then some benefit, they are suffering from lack of apps

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Programming notes - unable to display code on phone

I have programming notes in the form of html files. On a PC I can "open with" and choose an editor. Or I can view source code from within the browser. On the Windows phone I am landlocked. I can't view the code. Its only path is to the browser and on the windows phone browser version I cannot "view source code." Sure I can rename the code .txt but then I will need a duplicate for each file, an html file for the browser and txt for the phone. Is it possible to view the code from onedrive and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create the "OneDriveTemp" folder inside "OneDrive" folder, not outside.

Create a temporary folder OneDrive within the application folder and not in the root of the drive where the software is installed.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let me uninstall

I think it would be just wonderful if you would let me uninstall this program easily. If I wanted cloud storage I would go find some. As it is you people are forcing your program into my precious hard drive space. I'm not impressed, I don't want it. You're annoying. Just so you know, the more you try to force me to do something, the less I want to. I will not use your onedrive because you have ** me off. Just like I will not be buying your office 365 because of your endless prattling on about it in

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BGC

Coffin hdcyyyssXcxycxxzxe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want a place where I upload once to an Archive folder and then delete off my One Drive local computer without loosing online files.

Need an "Untouchable" secure Safe folder in my OneDrive Online account where no matter what I do on any computer connected to One Drive the Secure folder is left alone as a safe, protected Archive. If I trust it then I can store pictures and important documents for a long time there instead of having to put files on home USB hard drives which break over a few years. I lost my pictures on OneDrive because I was using two computers and I deleted the family photos of the computer I use mainly for work and they ended up in…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. improve sync capability of one drive for business accounts in current desktop client

hi there. the new generation sync client for one drive works fine with the personal accounts. there is no issue in uploading any size of files. but the same client doesn't work well with business account. the uploading of large files stuck always to a certain point. please improve the client to work on slow internet connection just like it is already working while syncing personal account, then why not with business also?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give back the one drive storage.

Give back the one drive sotrage options or slash prices of storage. Google offers 100 GB for 1.99$. Also Google is faster. 5GB cloud storage is just useless. You're losing customers Microsoft.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base