OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. improve the cloud loading speed...

While the app opens. Loading is too slow and image opening is far slow. Improving that will reduce time factor

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show folders not being synced

I would like to view the folders not being synced with a different icon in File Explorer and be able to used them. The reason is that many times I want to organize my documents and I need to go to the online version because I don't know if a folder that I need is already there. Having to use the online version or syncing the folder temporarily, just to copy a file, makes this task even harder.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. eva██주민등록증 위조주민등록증위조██faadon@yeah.넷██((직거래택배))신분증위 조██

██주민등록증 위조주민등록증위조██faadon@yeah.넷██((직거래택배))신분증위 조██

▓▓▓▓▓직거래/택배거래/서울제작▓▓▓▓▓

♥말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다♥
    ♥가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요♥

★전화번호나 카톡으로 광고하는 곳에 문의하시면 경찰조사 받을 확률 상당히 높습니다
    ★경찰수사 들어가면 “통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적”..등으로
    ★조사 대상 1순위가 되십니다. [정말 위험한 행동입니다!!!]
    ★전화번호로 광고내는 업자들 전부다 해외에서 대. 포폰 로밍해서 쓰는겁니다.
    ★그러면서도, 한국에 있는것 처럼 거짓말하고 있습니다. 손님들 안전은
    ★안중에도 없고, 수사기관에 분명히 문제되는걸 알면서도, 안전하다고
    ★말하고 있습니다. 정~말 문제 상당히 많은 업자들입니다!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop trying to force me to use it everytime I save a file.

Gets very agitating when I am saving multiple files, and I have to constantly close Onedrive. I already have other options for saving and don't need Onedrive currently.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A new aplication on mobile that allows user to delete all contain of the sd card in case of robbery. Thanks

A new aplication on mobile that allows user to delete all contain of the sd micro- card in case of robbery. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Single-sign-on and Windows Hello for Business Integration

I've noticed that I'm regularly getting signed out of OneDrive with the Creators Update (17.3.6816.0313), and I have to type my username and password in almost every time my computer reboots. Prompting for credentials is fine, but the credential prompt should integrate with Windows Hello for Business (formerly Passport for Work) key/certificate-based authentication. This should ideally work with Personal Microsoft Accounts as well. If a Windows 10 computer is Domain Join++, Azure AD Joined, or Microsoft Account authenticated, then logging into the computer should be the last credential prompt.

Good article explaining Hello for Business: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/keep-secure/hello-identity-verification#how-windows-hello-for-business-works-key-points

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add an option to uninstall OneDrive or a way to disable notifications.

Please add an option to uninstall OneDrive or a way to disable notifications. This is very annoying to see notifications every 5 minutes.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Import photos and videos to OneDrive for Business when connecting phone to Windows

In Windows 10, when connecting a mobile device via USB, you can choose to import photos and videos to Photos, OneDrive, Dropbox, but not OneDrive for Business. Also, there is a mention of OneDrive for Business in the Settings for the Windows 10 Photos app, but you seemingly cannot add the OneDrive for Business account to the Photos app directly.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 797220

Please fix my problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why can you guys just add a setting for entering a Proxy server, port and authentication for one drive. Everyone else has one. WTF man.

Just add a settings section for One drive like the other cloud storage ya. We live in a world where we cant always have control over our network environment. Think about university campuses, work environements where a there is an authenticated proxy. Aren't these guys your biggest customers? WTF man!!!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync Scedule Options

Add an option to set schedule for sync. This way syncing will occur during that time only. This is really a helpful option to have.

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop annoying pop-up requests

I don't use OneDrive. I have no plans to use OneDrive. I have disabled OneDrive's ability to startup automatically disable, yet frequently a fking pop-up window appears telling me to setup my OneDrive.

An option to disable this would be Amaaaazing! :P Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After a crash don't reupload everything, just the stuff that hasn't been uploaded yet

Onedrive constantly crashes due to too many files and restarts it's upload from zero reuploading everything that already has been uploaded. THen it crashes at a certain point and starts over, rinse repeat.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base