OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let me turn this **** thing OFF!!!!!!!!!

I do not use Cloud Services

Period!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regarding the overview of files shared with OneDrive for Business

I want to be able to confirm files shared with other users with a single overview in OneDrive for Business.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make a way to turn off onedrive

I find it aggravating to get a pop up to log in every time I open file explorer. I also don't want a progam I don't use and serves me no purpose running on the computer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change Log / Release Notes

Can you please incorperate a link in OneDrive Settings > About that links to the actual changelog @ https://support.office.com/en-us/article/New-OneDrive-sync-client-release-notes-845dcf18-f921-435e-bf28-4e24b95e5fc0?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US? Right now the version number simply links to the OneDrive blog, which rarely if ever mentions build numbers. As an IT Administrator it's been a real challenge knowing which version coincides with certain feature releases. I only happened to track the real changelog down by accident one day and I'm sure other IT Admins share my frustrations with this changelog being buried the way it is. Thank you! Loving the new SharePoint library sync.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop hijacking my pc, let me decide if things go into your cloud

ask before sending massive quantities of data into the cloud

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ******** !!! No one wants yours f...g cloud....

Let us switch off your actualizations, no one wants it. I am not an idiot, no *** cloud serices, let me live.... Everything after XP is a huge , no surpirce so many people is apple....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it so I can turn One drive off. Forever.

I don't want your cloud service and I don't need it so stop giving me messages everytime I save something.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. TO STOP MAKING THIS ONEDRIVE REOPEN ITSELF ON MY WINDOWS.

Literally give americans the right to uninstall this useless program you mother of ducks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wishing a seamless sync to occur from classic sync to next generation client.

I hope a seamless behavior that enables me to perform the migration properly from classic to next generation sync client under any situations where I have each different tenant's name.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I suggest you to delete OneDrive from Window as it does not work.

I suggest you to delete OneDrive from Window as it does not work.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better handle invalid characters

When OneDrive fails to sync files because of unsupported characters, instead of just telling us to delete the files, it should
    1. Inform us of which characters are responsaible for the failure
    2. Offer to rename the files, and (optionnally) all the future ones with the same problem, by either deleting the unsupported characters or replacing them by the characters at the user's choice.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Under Windows 10 if I do not want it to start ,it should not

If I click 'do not start with windows ' ,why does it start anyway ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. jdete stim do pice onedrive aji stim otravnym vecnym zdarma ofice.nechci a nechci at me to furt otravuje.jste jak curaci.

omg every day free oficejump and one drive not must delete.working in windows idiots or ******

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base