OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow to sync two personal onedrive on WIndows10 while you allow one peronal & one work/school...

Please allow to sync two personal onedrive on WIndows10 while you allow one peronal & one work/school...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partition in Onedrive with selected sync

Would like to have partition in Onedrive, one with sync facility and other for online use only. It will help a lot as we do not need to sync data which is not used regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i dont want this **** why is it always bugging me, stop that **** ms

i hate windows go fu... yourself you **** company

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a link to "shared with me" in OneDrive client or explorer

It would be great to have a link to these files in the client application or as a virtual folder in explorer. It would save telling people to open OneDrive in the browser then clicking Shared with Me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Phones

I am completely outraged at whoever thought of asking for a phone number for verification purposes. What about the people who don't have phones huh? Because there are still people out there who don't have phones and they're actually interested in using your services but just can't. I strongly suggest you correct this and let people use other emails for verification purposes.

Sincerely,

Disappointed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The option to stop syncing in windows 10 as I did in 8.1

The option to stop syncing in windows 10 as I did in 8.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 전에는 안그랬는데...

폰에 있는 사진 동기화해서 컴퓨터에서 보는게 동기화 끝나고 나서 컴퓨터로 사진 볼때 바로바로 미리보기가 딱딱 떴는데 이제 시간이 한참 걸리고 뜨네요.. 한번 보고난건 또 빠르게 뜨고 컴터에서 처음 보는 사진은 늦게 뜨고.. 왜그렇죠? 거의 1년을 사용하면서 이런 적이 없었는데..
    20일되면 무료 기간이 끝나서 결제해서 사용하려던 차에 딱 이렇게되니 이걸 결제해야하나... 난감합니다.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hint for drive saved files.

I am very troubling with taking snapshot from PC and same it into one drive automatically because it cover some space in showing information please make it a point indicator only.
    please see my attachments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Where is the only online mode for files and folder in windows 10

Where is the only online mode for files and folder in windows 10. I have not enove space to save all files and folders to my Surface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. band configuration

The onedrive should have band settings as shown in image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option for manual deleting

I may want to delete things from one device to save space on THAT device, whilst storing it in the cloud. OneDrive then says what I delete from there, it will delete from all devices RENDERING IT USELESS TO ME. I had to uninstall it from my computer. Computer still trying to save to OneDrive. I wish I had never heard of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi there, i am working with OneDrive for a long time now. Mostly happy. But, if I link an account to a OneDrive Client, it starts immediatel

Hi there, i am working with OneDrive for a long time now. Mostly happy. But, if I link an account to a OneDrive Client, it starts immediately synching after signing in and defining the Onedrive location. THIS IS A TERRIBLE BEHAVIOUR, since I first want to select the folders to be synched. THEN I WANT TO START THE PROCESS. Pls change this. Regards, André

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No Sync

When I edit any file on windowns, i never can get the same file refreshed on my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. זדגשסאזדכדגגזסשרדד

ססגזגטזסטרסגרדגגגסטרז

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow file permissions in a sync folder with Can Edit

I'd like to be able to create a forms or base docs folder to share, but while allowing permissions, I'd like to prevent anyone from saving over or deleting the file. That way I can allow someone to access the folder and see my updates to the files, but not risk them deleting them.

If the view only permission is set, then they cannot open or edit the files located in that folder without downloading it from the shared cloud drive each time. I'd like them to be able to add the folder to their desktop so they have access…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. include an option to delete a screenshot from toast or open in the default editor from toast

I'm used to creating screenshots via Alt + Print Screen and then pasting them into an e-mail or Paint. I like the feature to create a file from a screen shot. So two thoughts here. One is to let me open the file created with the screen shot from the toast with whatever is the default picture editor. The other is an option to delete the file created from the toast to clean things up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. group by type

On my computer, file explorer is always sat in 'group by type', but when I access to oneDrive directory, items are not in group and sorted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base