OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ajouter l'option : Éteindre votre PC dès que One Drive sera à jour. Éviterait d'avoir à attendre la fin de la synchro avant d’éteindre le PC

Ajouter l'option : Éteindre votre PC dès que One Drive sera à jour. Éviterait d'avoir à attendre la fin de la synchronisation de One Drive avant d’éteindre le PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Using Process Monitor to find sync problems

Like a lot of other people, I’ve had a recurring issue with OneDrive saying it was syncing files but never finishes syncing. Since OneDrive doesn’t have a way to show you what it’s trying to sync, I used the Windows Sysinternals app ‘Process Monitor’ to see exactly what OneDrive was doing.

After launching Process Monitor, I searched for OneDrive, right-clicked the entry and selected “Include ‘OneDrive.exe’” from the drop-down. This filtered the list so only the OneDrive process entries were shown.

I found a lot of repeated references to telemetryCache and SyncEngine files, which I ignored, but the only file…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OneDrive 文件共享能否不需要邮件,文件共享后,对方可以直接在自己的OneDrive文件夹看到一个特殊图标的文件就是别人共享的文件

OneDrive 文件共享能否不需要邮件,文件共享后,对方可以直接在自己的OneDrive文件夹看到一个特殊图标的文件就是别人共享的文件

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pause icon in notification bar is not good

The pause icon beside main icon at notification bar isn't good seemly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Добрый день

Добрый день
    добавьте возможность иметь доступ к двум и более учетным записям OneDrive (домашняя и рабочая).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No change made, but in order to sync it again you need to máke a change and login again

Fixing the Problem, when you just open a Document and close it again, that you need to make a Chance in order for Onedrive to sync the file again. The there's a Pop up wich asks to log inb again and then the Problem is fixd for the one file but happens again with the natx one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Your IT department made a change that prevents you from syncing this folder. To find out more please contact your IT department"

"Your IT department made a change that prevents you from syncing this folder. To find out more please contact your IT department" message when doing the initial sync of the NGSC.

The issue occurs inside and outside the network.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 关机后间隔时间超过5、6小时时,每次启动win10都会死机,硬盘灯常亮,热启动后进入系统后onedrive每次都要登陆。如果不出现死机就不用登陆

关机后间隔时间超过5、6小时时,每次启动win10都会死机,硬盘灯常亮,热启动后进入系统后onedrive每次都要登陆。如果不出现死机就不用登陆

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Скачивание файла

Многие пользователи не могут скачать файл с облака. Тут либо интерфейс не интуитивный, либо они должны быть авторизованы, а зачем лишние действия. Пожалуйста разберитесь с этим. Ушла с другого файлообменника в вашу пользу, но по факту приходится для людей пользоваться всё таки ещё и другим

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Storage Upgrade

I would like to see one drive accept a file upload size of 150+GB for storing windows image files. This upgrade would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sll

Thank lol SL Wo Happy
    Zombie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Partial sync for OneDrive for Business

It's in the free version, put it in the paid version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. payment method for onedrive

Can the payment be made in a wider variety such as paid by payme app? Because the paypal and visa payment need exposure of personal privacy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I upgraded windows 10 pro last night, there comes a problem with my onedrive and onenote 2013 desktop. error 0xE020045

I upgraded windows 10 pro last night, there comes a problem with my onedrive and onenote 2013 desktop. error 0xE020045

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve OneDrive setup

It took me many hours to figure out how to configure OneDrive to keep my files on my hard drive and copy them to the Cloud.

The two key elements are - 1. Select the check the checkbox for Files on Demand and 2. Right click on the OneDrive folder and Select Always Keep on this Drive. #1 Needs a better explanation and #2 is poorly documented - I spent days looking a posts before I found that one.

Files on Demand check box is misleading - it gives you the impression that the files are only stored in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base