OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Molesta demasiado

OneDrive debería molestar mucho menos al usuario, al modo de Dropbox, que uno no se entera que está en ejecución.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the OneDrive App reliable!

Currently trying to sign in for a very long time. Files are not synched. This is very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Syncing Bug - Editing Names & moving files between folders using explore with sharepoint files are not syncing they keep erroring

Syncing Bug - Editing Names & moving files between folders using explore with sharepoint files are not syncing they keep erroring

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow those with shared access to a OneDrive folder to use SaveAs to save a new renamed version of the file in the same Shared Folder

Allow those with shared access to a OneDrive folder to use SaveAs to save a new renamed version of the file in the same Shared Folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Temps de verrouillage coffre-fort parfois trop court !

Bonjour,
    Quand il y a trop de fichiers à synchroniser, le coffre fort se verrouille trop tôt et le sème n'a pas le temps de tout synchroniser ! On ne peut pas rester derrière tout le temps à interdire le verrouillage. Il faudrait pouvoir augmenter occasionnellement le délai de 20 minutes.
    Cordialement,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SharePoint Migration Tool Migration File Names

It would be more helpful to have the tool keep track of our migration files by names we give them rather than your tool assigning it a name based on the arbitrary date it was run. If you run a number of migrations and go back looking for them to do incremental syncs, they are pretty hard to find, especially because they fall into the list in some random order the tool decided upon instead of the actual dates listed in order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One Drive for business sync preview

I am using both "open in file explorer" and the document sync feature in Sharepoint online. Both work well with a couple differences. Open in file explorer is less persistent and requires opening Internet Explorer to get it working again. However it allows document or photo previews without downloading the files. If One Drive for Business Sync could do that I would stop using open with explorer and be able to say good bye to Internet Explorer. Is that capability possible and/or is it being planned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. J'ai le paramètre ne pas démarrer onedrive au démarrage, et la il popup en plein milieux d'une partie de jeux avec le focus, c'est pourris

J'ai le paramètre ne pas démarrer onedrive au démarrage, et la il popup en plein milieux d'une partie de jeux avec le focus, c'est pourris

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why do I get told not connected while one drive is downloading 781 mb

my Idea is the truth will do and that is why so many people get annoyed with microsoft because of the lies MY home Wifi is Sky14FCA but it trys to disconnect me all the time and has done so completely on one of my two computers bad decision microsoft facebook is open

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Access Shared Folders Using FQDN

Hi, I would like to access one of my shared folders using FQDN rather than HTTP link. Example: I have a shared folder that looks like this
    Hi, I would like to access one of my shared folders using FQDN rather than HTTP link. Example: I have a shared folder that looks like this
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AJ7sx44al... I would like users to access it using FDQN like this \server.domain.com\share

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it possible to store watch and retrieve movies up to two and a half hours long

Allow me store large movie files and retrieve by streaming...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix Session CldFltLog failed to start with the following error 0xC0000022

Fix Session CldFltLog failed to start with the following error 0xC0000022

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive security - Prevent everyone to share a file when they are not the owner

I created one file, in this case a OneNote NoteBook and shared it with friend A with "Required user to sign in before accesssing docuemnt" via OneNote for Desktop. When friend A received the invitation email from me, he clicked the link "View in OneDrive" then he still can view and edit my NoteBook immediately wihtout login in to his Live account first. Then he can just share the link he got from the invitation email and send it to everyone else and they all can view and edit my NoteBook without my permission.

If he logs into his Live…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My file is Doomed!!!

I'm installing new Windows 10 (1709) to my computer.
    When I was trying to sync files from the OnDrive Sever by using the OnDrive Client,I found that all files that I've uploaded has turn into empty files.
    Then I logoned the Web Client and found that those files are empty.
    WHY????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 如何查看自己的账户

看自己的账户不方便

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support IPv6

The current implementation seems to only support IPv4. My local Internet Connection is divided - IPv4 runs over a very slow Connection, IPv6 over another quick Connection. When I sync, OneDrive does it only via the slow ipv4-connection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a

have a way to pause syncing. speed up upload and download. have a way to get rid of the 'upload error messages' when onedrive errors occur, haviubng the erroras stay in the Queue and visible even after I've seen them - and there's no action available for the errors anyway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base