OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can help me keep my documents

Before reinstalling win, i have important documents and files. And now it 's only folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 日本語のヘルプページを作ってください。

日本語のヘルプページを作ってください。

oneDriveの仕様変更について、マイクロソフトから何に知らせがありませんでした。
    マイクロソフトは仕様を変更したときは、ユーザーに知らせるべきです。
    不親切です。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow me to choose what syncs in real time

As the title says I would like to be able to choose which files/folder/20GB sets of video do or do not attempt to sync, I would like to be able to easily choose where each file gets stored primarily, I would like to be able to change these settings during a sync, I would like for onedrive to notice if it is trying to download more than my data cap in it BEFORE it tries to download 20GB of video from my computer that I do not needs backed up in the cloud.

Overall this system is extremely unfriendly to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. fix win10 so onedrive NEVER shows itself or any NAG NOTICE.

fix win10 so onedrive NEVER shows itself or any NAG NOTICE. give us a way to really turnit off please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Online view

无法打开“在线查看”网址。Unable to open the "online view" URL.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let one drive fetch files from this PC - doesn't work on all PCs

I have ticked the option as instructed on both my PC and my Surface Pro expecting to see both devices on my OneDrive Brower, but I only see my Surface not my PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. deprive me of having to see your icon pop up all the time during the day!

I suggest you DO deprive me of having to see your icon pop up all the time during the day! I DO NOT NEED IT THAT OFTEN!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an option to disable OneDrive. Currently, there is only an option to pause temporarily.

OneDrive currently allows users to temporarily pause OneDrive. But I would like a way to disable it, and re-enable it when I want to use the service. The only way for me to disable sync right now is to remove my PC from the list. It's unfortunate that the only way to disable OneDrive is to remove my PC from the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please re allow the right click of the mouse to copy/paste etc on the Fx line within Excel online.

Please re allow the right click of the mouse to copy/paste etc on the Fx line within Excel online. This has stopped working and when using excel for data it is a pain when trying to copy/paste from one to the other or onto a different platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Plz delete OneDrive

plz i wanna never use this really bad. i cant explain my situation, because i cant speak english. plz dont sync my document plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

My important files are all gone. my project files are here in document location. sync is start all of my project folder and my folder storige are 15GB and aeufjhsofujhn

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Only sync data during the ECN not over the internet.

This is not idea, when i am connecting my laptop with home wifi. it become dead slow and frequently hanging.

Please provide some easy setting to customize the sync option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. configure the maximum amount of the processor that the program can use.

configure the maximum amount of the processor that the program can use. I currently have more than 250G that are synchronized in one unit. The problem is that the program has reached 73% of the processor. the computer slows down, so I have to pause the synchronizatio

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 15gb file limit - autotranscoding

onedrive 15gb file size limit affects mainly old video files, MOV etc

if onedrive detects a file larger than 15gb it should look to convert the file(s) to a more modern standard, in this case MP4

the permissions to convert files on the fly would be given by the user/default

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Problem with OneDrive and PowerPoint

I upgraded to Office 365 and started using OneDrive about two months ago and since that time I am having a problem creating videos in PowerPoint. If I start creating a video in PowerPoint and open another PowerPoint file at the same time, the original PowerPoint file "forgets" where it was storing the video to and prompts me to re-enter the storage location. This problem has only happened since I started using OneDrive. I'm not sure if this is a OneDrive problem or a PowerPoint problem.

Here are the steps to reproduce the problem:

In Microsoft PowerPoint initiate an export…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It takes so long time to download my file, and my net is't with any problem.

It takes so long time to download my file, and my net is't with any problem.I attached the printscreen picture.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync Broken

Opened Excel file stored on my hard drive's OneDrive folder and noticed it was not the latest version. Opened a backup of same file on my network drive, did my work on it, saved it. Then tried to copy over the latest network drive version of Excel file to OneDrive folder. It won't copy (replace) over the OneDrive file! Had to delete the OneDrive file, then copy over to it! OneDrive is not working correctly!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please to fix the fact that I have to regonfigure OneDrive Each time I delete a folder

Each time I delete a folder from OneDrive I have to reconfigure OneDrive. Not a big deal but very annoying indeed. Could you please fix it in the next update?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ich brauch keinen online speicher bitte stopen sie daS

ALLES WAS AUF MEINEM PC WAR IST MIT EINMAL VERSCHWUNDEN UND ICH KOMME DA NICHT MEHR RAN: WAS SOLL DAS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base