OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. t6531@loffice.ink

be can't login onedrive service

why?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Aktualisieren"

Bitte für OneDrive "Aktualisieren" hinzufügen, sonst muss ich immer den PC neu starten, das es klappt ohne mehrere Minuten zu warten, wenn ich Ihn aus den Energiesparmodus wecke

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OneDrive should produce an error or warning message if it fails to (or chooses not to) send an invitation email

When sharing a folder with somebody on OneDrive for Windows Desktop, if OneDrive does not send the email to the intended recipient, it should warn the user.

Sometimes OneDrive tries to send an email but fails (you have to check in your Outlook outbox to see if the email was sent). If this happens, the user is not informed.

Sometimes OneDrive chooses not to send an email. For example, if OneDrive thinks the folder has already been shared with the recipient, it doesn't send the email because it thinks it has already been sent. This is not ideal. If an…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 无法登陆

win10 台式电脑无法登陆onedrive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cancel syncing files while paused.

I should be able to decide what files are synced to onedrive from my pc while syncing is paused. I do not want to have to wait 30 minutes and sync 2gb of files at 1mb/s just to tell onedrive not to sync those files anymore right after.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Opção de mudança no e-mail de acesso ao one drive

Ao realizar login para acesso ao one drive da empresa, inseri o e-mail pessoal por engano no acesso pelo meu notebook pessoal . Ao tentar mudar o e-mail, não há opção de mudança do e-mail. A sugestão e que se crie esta opão.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ridiculous

This is the most ridiculous, most sinister idea that you guys have come up with. I hate it, and I want to get rid of "files on demand" - i simply want my computer to store what I have, and not you, so that when I need it they are not there. And, to add insult to injury, I cannot post anything until I agree. Just brilliant.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive Backups should include Start Menu, and user-Programs folders

Products that install "per user" likely place their application into the user's Programs folder or Start Menu. The Desktop is being backed up by OneDrive, but not the actual item it refers to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Suggestion: user can choose the folders under "Documents" that can be uploaded to cloud.

This suggestion comes after a problem involving Outlook 2016 and OneDrive. I use a business e-mail account on Outlook 2016 and, as I been told, OneDrive doesn't upload pst files (saved on the folder "Outlook Files" on the folder "Documents"). So, I tried to stop OneDrive from uploading this specif folder, but as I was told as well, it's not possible: the user cannot choose which folders go to the cloud.

So, the suggestion is not only solve this problem involving pst files, but also let the user choose the folders them want to upload.

Thank you very much.
    Sílvia…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Se activa edicion expontanea al agregar archivo

Cuando se crea un archivo en el folder de OneDrive estando mantener sincronizada la información, al dar click en el nuevo archivo se pone en modo edición y luego se vuelve a colocar en resaltado (y se pierde el contenido del nombre). Ocasionando perdida de información.

Solicitud de servicio #25032121.
    • Al reproducir este escenario en diferentes equipos (incluso con Windows 10 recién instalado y sin aplicaciones de terceros), se logró verificar que es un comportamiento esperado de la plataforma. Se recomienda proveer retroalimentación de esta característica mediante nuestro foro de Retroalimentación, para que el equipo de desarrollo pueda tomar…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it simpler to choose folders for OneDrive local files.

I'm most often coming to the taskbar OneDrive button when I need to add or remove a folder from my local files (especially on my laptop). It would be easier for users (at least I assume there are others like me!) to do that if the "choose folders" option were more prominent and not buried in a subset of settings. May I suggest moving that up to its own button? (Or am I really the only one who has to go fish for it?) Thanks for considering.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 17549@365com.xyz

오류코드 : 0x8004da9a
    계속 발생됩니다. 개선부탁드립니다.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Everytime i start my PC and OneDrive start to sync i can't use my internet anymore!!!!!!

Not an idea, i am short before terminating the service because it is UNUSABLE with countryside internet connections!!!!!!!

Give us a mode for low internet connections and switch to them automatically if OneDrive detects weak inet!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable auto update of OneDrive app for Per-Machine installer

I have installed (21.052) per machine installer/allusers for OneDrive app and I disabled the auto update task in Task Scheduler. Now when I launch the OneDrive app from StartMenu I could see that the installer upgraded to 21.062 . Could you please suggest if there is any other way to disable the auto update task?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Disable auto update of OneDrive app for Per-Machine installer

I have installed (21.052) per machine installer/allusers for OneDrive app and I disabled the auto update task in Task Scheduler. Now when I launch the OneDrive app from StartMenu I could see that the installer upgraded to 21.062 . Could you please suggest if there is any other way to disable the auto update task?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Prevent download of arbitrary file type shared via onedrive

It is possible to prevent download for office documents, why you dont make it for all file types, i.e. video clips?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Olá, gostaria de priorizar a atualização de arquivos modificados recentemente, para que possa trocar a plataforma (PC, Smartphone)

Olá, gostaria de priorizar a atualização de arquivos modificados recentemente, para que possa trocar a plataforma (PC, Smartphone), para trabalhar no mesmo documento (pelo celular) sem esperar carregar todos outros arquivos antes...
    Acontece quando estou no computador mas preciso sair pra outro ambiente sem levar o PC.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add any local folder to OneDrive sync

A simple right-click on any local folde rand library to add it to OneDrive and sync it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Encrypt onedrive on client side by policy

Encrypt one drive files on clientside with certificates, with the intention if the connection with the tenant/account is lost, the information in the files are unusable

To prefent data leakage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base