OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. THANKS

hanks much for OneDrive and much more

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sync immediatly if User add large number of files.

In case if user add large number of files to onedrive, sync is performed in the background by onedrive application. This is very slow and have issue where some of the files are lost as user may have restarted many time in between. I think in case of user add large number of file, onedrive app should sync immediately and block the user. This will avoid adding lot of unnecessary issue and changes of losing file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Brakuje Persolizacja

Zniana koloru ramek, tła i wstaw image tło. Chodzi o takie same funkcje jakie są w Microsoft Outlook. Brakuje kategorii All OneDrive!!! Mój temat dotyczy wszyskich wersji OneDrive:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. En castellano por fabor

La ayuda está en inglés y yo soy argentino

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why do you need 500 votes in order to respond?

I hope that you respond to all useful ideas. Setting 500 votes seems a bit ridiculous. It appears that the only way someone will vote for the excellent ideas I have posted today is if they search for something similar and see my ideas. I would hope that you (the OD managers) review all ideas and classify them as potentially useful or useless. I agree that ideas you class useless only need a response when they reach a certain number of votes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft france analphabètes !

Mrs et Mme.s, nous sommes désolés de vous apprendre que la france est devenue analphabètes, surtout microsoft france et account france, pour ceux ou celles qui ont l'abonnement mentionné internet, allez dans le système d'exploitation 1709, pour le Windows 10 Microsoft, a, onglet, xbox one s ou x, il est mentionné, Des jeux immersifs , ceci n'est pas français, c'est du poltugais ou portugais ! De ce fait, il fait sortir les nonente 9 qui sont les belges , pour corriger les fautes grammaticales des français ! La nouvelle france, d'illettrée , ne vous étonnez pas, vous les informaticiens ou…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Transfer Data from One Hard Drive to Another

In this education you can find Detailed methods to transder info from one Hard disk to another in Windows-10, Windows8, Windows-7, Windows Vista, Along with Windows XP. http://bit.ly/2Q5b6DF Migrating documents between hard drives is with Microsoft support phone number very helpful when you want to Straight back up data, upgrade hard drive or migrade os.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. OneDrive app takes up to 541 megabytes in the phone memory.

Hello, I have a problem. OneDrive app takes up to 541 megabytes in the phone memory. I don’t know how to reduce this size. Can you please advise me what should I do? I don’t have any files in the Offline section. I don’t want to restore my phone to factory settings :/ I have a problem to install the phone updates, for lack of space in my phone. Thank you very much for your answer.
    I have Windows 10 Mobile 1607 & Lumia 640 LTE. OneDrive version: 17.19.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. office can not read the formulas

office can not read the formulas;
    look forward with MathType on windownphone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shoot the person who decided this piece of **** was a good replacement of a system that worked.

make it useable again you have removed all the useable features and replaced it with nothing. works great on old versions of windows and on desktop program. and funnily enough perfectly with macos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ccweems!gmail.com

With the onset of longer passwords why not put a reveal button to allow you to confirm password on all boxes that require a password? I expect exploited passwords are very rarely due to someone looking over your shoulder. If anything make it a security option. I work by myself and I am willing to take the chance...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. need to set pin protection

need to set pin protection

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Boa tarde

Boa tarde, no meu trabalho, eu logo o computador com uma senha e um usuário, porém as vezes acabo me levantando do computador e não procedo com o bloqueio do mesmo. Meu Onedrive, fica junto com minhas pastas de rede, então acho que seria extremamente funcional a criação de um modo de colocar uma senha para que eu abra o One Drive (PASTA), aumentaria a segurança com certeza. Por vezes temos que fornecer nossa senha no emprego, devido a alta demanda ou em caso de falta por doença, em que outra pessoa precisa acessar o computador. Espero que seja útil…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. nice

Very nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable One Drive to eliminate doubles of photos .

Enable one drive to eliminate any and all doubles in photos , this will help to keep one drive from being full at times since photos is usually the largest amount of files that fill up one drive in windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base