OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't abandon Windows phone!

This app is much better and more functional on the iPad than it is on my brand new Windows phone. That's just not right - support your most loyal customers first!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Programming notes - unable to display code on phone

I have programming notes in the form of html files. On a PC I can "open with" and choose an editor. Or I can view source code from within the browser. On the Windows phone I am landlocked. I can't view the code. Its only path is to the browser and on the windows phone browser version I cannot "view source code." Sure I can rename the code .txt but then I will need a duplicate for each file, an html file for the browser and txt for the phone. Is it possible to view the code from onedrive and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Error Code 0x80070652 in Windows 10

The error code 0x80070652 is among the Windows mistake you will meet during Installing program upgrades in Windows 7/8/10, and it may also happens to give the Microsoft support Procedure for installing any software like Visual Studio. Usually, it includes Error message ERRORINSTALLALREADY_RUNNING which signifies another Installation is running. So this mistake May relate into the battle of already Installed update files and the main one to be installed. Some customers encounter this Mistake in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) environment. http://bit.ly/2PMGlmK This error code may be found On all versions of Windows, but it is currently more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delete Tags I don't like or no longer use

I want to delete and add tags at my will. So many tags I don't like or don't use anymore just sitting there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i think to keep the mobile onedrive more private it should have a different pin to avoid any who might have known the mobile pin to access.

There are cases when one request my phone to use for photos, calling, or maybe working on a file in it. That may end up making me telling the person the pin to unlock the phone to avoid being called to unlock many times. That then makes my onedrive vulnerable. Therefore there is need of it having a different pin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I Need to restore my backup (04 Feb 2018) on my device from onedrive . But after sync data not received

I Need to restore my backup (04 Feb 2018) on my device from onedrive . But after sync data not received

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It be easier

Need to be able to download any kind of format to make it so everybody wants it here and no where else

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mind

해외 최대 자본금으로 다양한사이트운영

다양한 미니게임 롤링100%

보너스폴더,생일추카이벤,한폴낙이벤

시스템/마루틴제한없음/찍먹가능 개드립없음 그냥환전!!(밸런스아님)

밸런스아님,미니게임 최고배당!
    - 사다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 다리다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 파워볼1.95% 일반볼 1.95% 언오버 1.95%
    - 로하이.알라딘 1.95% (1분/3분)
    - 파워사다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 이다리.삼다리.오다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 주사위.주만지.방다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%

=> 최소 5천원 ~ 맥스 300만원

• 스포츠 <크로스.승무패.핸디캡.스폐셜> 최고배당

=> 최소 5천원 ~ 맥스 500만원

• [실시간] 마틴.루틴.찍먹.시스템배팅 무제재

• [실시간] 본인 배팅 마일리지 0.5% 자동적립

• [실시간] 배팅마감 60초 / 롤링제한 100%

• [스포츠] 단폴더.동일경기 승오버 무제재

카톡문의:BTR7
    위쳇:acbei1
    텔레그램:niceno1

mind-44.com
    코드:bet3
    라인:acbei1

추천인 롤링포인드0.5지급

생일추카이벤,한폴낙이벤

도메인:mind-44.com
    코드:bet3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make is faster or high quality

Make is faster smooth work and high quality save data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add A Written Signature To A Microsoft Word Document

Typically, we incorporate handwritten signatures or other elements into our digital document, especially when designing a company document. Apart from this, it makes documents even more presentable. The simple technique to increase the signed signature in Microsoft Word can just be cured. This is a very simple process if it is performed properly. This will help save you from a long process of registering, printing, uploading http://bit.ly/2W0HnkL and scanning documents. Microsoft Support Numbers To Get Quick solution With Microsoft Support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cannot exit photos from OneDrive

from camera roll, or from picture folder, after opening a photo, an important function was to be able to edit the photo: crop, adjust, rotate etc t...".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. just reporting

just reporting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
    Warum erhalte ich keine Antwort auf meine E-Mails?
    Ich habe ein Abonnement: Office 365 Personal mit One Drive Speicher 1 TB. (CHF 69.95 pro Jahr, nächste Belastung am 25.08.2019 mit PayPal (kwhuembeli@bluewin.ch)). Warum erhalte ich immer die Meldung: One Drive ist voll: 5 GB verwendet von 5 GB?
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Karl Hümbeli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sound Problems In Microsoft Windows 7

Possessing no Sound in Your Own Microsoft support phone number pc can set your targets of playing some favorite music online till you fix the issue. It turns out of the gloomy and some times you may well not even discover think about the ground has caused your computer to seem to become eloquent. Considering this, we have discussed two automatic Microsoft sound difficulty troubleshooters in this Windows-7 service guide. All these troubleshooters can mechanically apply the probable repairs and make the audio system work. for this solution Microsoft technical support phone number Is Always Available For Support Microsoft Measures…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base