OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. change dial tone

Please change the dial tone. The load beep sound is outdated. It is so annoying that i decided to switch off the key pad tone. I prefer the same sound as the key pad sound.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. make it so that you can use anokia phone can use other simcards

Your business sed that I can not use my Nokia phone that is a Windows with a sim card and then soled me a phone that was the less expensive one for the more expensive I'm not happy what do you do O We'll PS and I gave him a lotta people plus my six phones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Re.Onedrive. I suggest you make it optional as I do not use and am never likely to use therefore it would be nice to declutter MY computer.

I would like Onedrive to be optional as I have no use for it and would like to reclaim the disc space. In my view this should also apply to Cortana as I have no use for it at all, I think Microsoft has lost sight of the fact that it is our computer and we should be able to decide for ourselves what resides on it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export Outlook To Microsoft For Mac And Windows

Go through the resultant ventures to send electronic email from Entourage into Outlook. Various of them are explained underneath: Microsoft customer service number To Get Quick solution

Method 1:-

You need to join the USB Flash drive into the Mac OS
    Then open MS entourage mail client software
    After that below the application menu bar, click File and Select export button
    You Want to press export items into an entourage archive and you have to click all Products
    http://bit.ly/2JR1hYC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bitte gebt dem Anwender die Möglichkeit zu entscheiden, welche Ordner (Eigene Aufnahmen, WhatsApp, Screenshots, etc.) auf OneDrive hochgelad

Bitte gebt dem Anwender die Möglichkeit zu entscheiden, welche Ordner (Eigene Aufnahmen, WhatsApp, Screenshots, etc.) auf OneDrive hochgeladen werden.

Please give the user the option to choose which folders (My pictures, WhatsApp, screenshots, etc.) will be uploaded to OneDrive.(GoogleTranslate)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chtěl bych pomoct Od Cortany přes OneDrive ve Windows i na jiné otázky a pomoci s jinými,problémy.

Aby bylo božné ,aby kliknutí na Pomoc Cortana se s vámi mohla spojit a pomoc vám s probléby jak stímto programem tak i problémy na počítači a možností Cortánu nahrát i tam kde je to nepodporované .

Myslím si že by to bylo nejlepší řešení.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Long tap in selection mode to shift click

In selection mode long tapping should shift click/lasso items to select in bulk. Right now only tapping to ctrl click works. In addition, we need select all and long tapping in general.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. USB Boot Is Not Responding

First of all, I strongly urge disabling safe boot from the BIOS configurations and determine whether this helps. Begin with booting your pc to then, Go to Settings >
    Windows Update, then assess in case you have got something to download, then install in the event you find any upgrades being given to resolve USB boot error in Windows-10. OEMs upgrade and ship the list of reliable hardware, drivers, and operating systems in your own computer.
    After done, you have to visit the BIOS of all your own PC. After you click restart today, it may reboot your PC, also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Develop the OneDrive for Business app for Windows Mobile 10 .

Develop OneDrive for Business app for Windows Phone as skype for business is has made . Actually I got an office subscription from my institute and I'm feeling really difficulty in OneDrive app Make an option to link work accounts on the OneDrive app .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was directed here due to issues with Sway and microsoft One Drive

Lagging issues from Microsoft drive to Sway

My video and Audio files Yes they play but they lag at the very first 10 seconds

Have tried in other media and have had no problem

You Sway can't even embed codes from other sources even twitter doesn't work.

Have spent hours on this Not HAPPY

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rolling name

If the name is too long, it is impossible to read it. Let the name scroll on the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instructions

Hubby bcc gfurtgvht ish

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove IT/Educational account when you dont have one.

I always get a second user account (IT - Educational) at login for one drive when I use an email address to login.
    I don't have a second account just a personal account.
    There appears to be a connection with the email extension that cause this to happen as if I log in with a mobile number I am only presented with my personal account.
    I have had lengthy discussions with support over this who suggested I should report the issue here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yh

I f j

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. files of voice save it

Put the voice information on files and open files you hear the voice that talk about issue or reminder appointment or meeting to go to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. jak z synchronizować dane z gier z chmura?

Coś wiadomo na ten temat po polsku?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)