OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. make is faster or high quality

Make is faster smooth work and high quality save data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow separate Read, Edit, Upload, Download Permissions on folders

Allow separate Read, Edit, Upload, Download Permissions on folders. We should be able to share a folder with only upload or only download or only read/view or only edit. I can understand there are some dependencies here. (i.e. you cannot edit without having read/view permission), but you should be able to upload without viewing or editing, you should be able to view without download, you should be able to edit without downloading, etc....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

necesito desactivar OneDriver, ya que la cuenta esta activa para 6 computadores y no quiero que mis documentos sean vistos por los demas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add A Written Signature To A Microsoft Word Document

Typically, we incorporate handwritten signatures or other elements into our digital document, especially when designing a company document. Apart from this, it makes documents even more presentable. The simple technique to increase the signed signature in Microsoft Word can just be cured. This is a very simple process if it is performed properly. This will help save you from a long process of registering, printing, uploading http://bit.ly/2W0HnkL and scanning documents. Microsoft Support Numbers To Get Quick solution With Microsoft Support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. cannot exit photos from OneDrive

from camera roll, or from picture folder, after opening a photo, an important function was to be able to edit the photo: crop, adjust, rotate etc t...".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. just reporting

just reporting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OneDrive

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
    Warum erhalte ich keine Antwort auf meine E-Mails?
    Ich habe ein Abonnement: Office 365 Personal mit One Drive Speicher 1 TB. (CHF 69.95 pro Jahr, nächste Belastung am 25.08.2019 mit PayPal (kwhuembeli@bluewin.ch)). Warum erhalte ich immer die Meldung: One Drive ist voll: 5 GB verwendet von 5 GB?
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Karl Hümbeli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Full Screen Videos

I like to see where one drive adds a feature where u can watch videos in full screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get rid of OneDrive. Absolutely the most intrusive app I have ever used and I have been using MS products for years.

Get rid of OneDrive. Absolutely the most intrusive app I have ever used and I have been using MS products for years. If you have time could you please tell me how to disable it. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sound Problems In Microsoft Windows 7

Possessing no Sound in Your Own Microsoft support phone number pc can set your targets of playing some favorite music online till you fix the issue. It turns out of the gloomy and some times you may well not even discover think about the ground has caused your computer to seem to become eloquent. Considering this, we have discussed two automatic Microsoft sound difficulty troubleshooters in this Windows-7 service guide. All these troubleshooters can mechanically apply the probable repairs and make the audio system work. for this solution Microsoft technical support phone number Is Always Available For Support Microsoft Measures…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. change dial tone

Please change the dial tone. The load beep sound is outdated. It is so annoying that i decided to switch off the key pad tone. I prefer the same sound as the key pad sound.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make it so that you can use anokia phone can use other simcards

Your business sed that I can not use my Nokia phone that is a Windows with a sim card and then soled me a phone that was the less expensive one for the more expensive I'm not happy what do you do O We'll PS and I gave him a lotta people plus my six phones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Re.Onedrive. I suggest you make it optional as I do not use and am never likely to use therefore it would be nice to declutter MY computer.

I would like Onedrive to be optional as I have no use for it and would like to reclaim the disc space. In my view this should also apply to Cortana as I have no use for it at all, I think Microsoft has lost sight of the fact that it is our computer and we should be able to decide for ourselves what resides on it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export Outlook To Microsoft For Mac And Windows

Go through the resultant ventures to send electronic email from Entourage into Outlook. Various of them are explained underneath: Microsoft customer service number To Get Quick solution

Method 1:-

You need to join the USB Flash drive into the Mac OS
    Then open MS entourage mail client software
    After that below the application menu bar, click File and Select export button
    You Want to press export items into an entourage archive and you have to click all Products
    http://bit.ly/2JR1hYC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. muti organizer...

needed too file all the pages as on folder and then start at whats wrong with they seem too have the same name but different attuributes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base