OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. snyc documents

I have onedrive and i map it to my E drive and i sync my files there but i can't sync my documents and photos on the C drive unless i copy it there in E drive is there any way you can do so i can select the folders which i want to sync

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. THANKS

hanks much for OneDrive and much more

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. siempre me pide nombre y contraseña, es molesto esto si es mi ordenador particular

siempre me pide nombre y contraseña, es molesto esto si es mi ordenador particular,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fix syncing

Fix syncing so it is at least nearly as good as Dropbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when i revise a file name error in sync problem, the status still exist in icon, has to restart onedrive

when i revise a file name error in sync problem, the status still exist in icon, has to restart onedrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Terrrrrrrrrrible SYNC experience on OneDrive

Recently, I deleted a few hundred thousand files on Windows 10 machine. Luckily OneDrive synchronized them online without any issues (it took almost 10 hours) and I was able to see the changes. I have OneDrive installed 4 machines (1 Mac and 3 Windows). I am having terrible sync issues, the files that were deleted on a Windows 10 machine are not getting deleted on the other Windows 10 machines. It is more than 24 hours, OneDrive is stuck Updating files... Processing 14 Changes forever. Please fix these kinds of serious sync issues. This is not the first time. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After I created a.txt and A.txt using Windows Subsystem Linux, OneDrive crashed. Please fix it.

After I created a.txt and A.txt using Windows Subsystem Linux, OneDrive crashed. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make One drive more user friendly for silly people

Make One drive more user friendly for stupid layperson users like me. I find that my files and photos are duplicated ad naueatum and I cannot delete them as much as I try.
    I hope the category is the right one, I coul not find another way to communicate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 我复制到onedrive的文件,无法在离线状态下打开,怎么处理?

我复制到onedrive的文件,无法在离线状态下打开,怎么处理?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fix the syncing problems

I have 2 computers:
    Desktop Win-10 home
    Laptop Win-10 pro

The laptop does not sync. I have tried
    1. several KB and user posts
    2. disconnecting and reconnecting both computers (most common suggestion)
    3. many other things

One of my very technical friends has spent a morning with both machines.

I am done. You lost a customer. I am not using one drive any more. External hard drives work just fine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Leave me be

I appreciate letting me know that my one drive is almost full, i really, do, but telling me 30 times a day constantly popping up every time I open my laptop telling me to buy more storage is ridiculous. I can not figure out how to stop these pop ups but the fact of the matter is that it should not be happening in the first place. Let me enjoy my Windows laptop and not send all these pop ups my way just so you can try to make that extra dollar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. poner nueva opcion en el menu

no todos tienen una conexion de alta velocidad
    asi que sugiero poner en el menu la opcion de elegir el maximo numero de archivos que se suben de forma simultanea

es necesario para liberar la tensión de la red y agilizar el proceso

por ejemplo hoy puse en mi nube 10 vídeos y en lugar de subirlo uno por uno intento subir los 10 al mismo tiempo se paso toda la noche y no subió nada congestiono mi servicio de red

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. OneDrive Virus

It would be greatly appreciated if this virus “OneDrive” was only included in windows on request, it is along with so many other useless frustrating features a stressful pain in the neck!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since the Anniversary Update One doesn't doesn't sign in

Possibility to uninstall and reinstall manually, or to sign in manually

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. P

M

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base