OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. you should more speedy

your connection is really slow and im driving crazy sometimes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. option on the cloud program to say ignor this program or file if it didn't back up, have a check box for it.

option on the cloud program to say ignor this program or file if it didn't back or sync, it should have a check box for it. that way little x's in a red circle can stop popping up on the icons on my task bar. I have 13 files that does not need to sync now there is an x in a red circle on my task bar on the cloud icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. change dial tone

Please change the dial tone. The load beep sound is outdated. It is so annoying that i decided to switch off the key pad tone. I prefer the same sound as the key pad sound.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do some benchmark and fix large collection syncing...

It took something like 52hours to sync 10 GB collection with 58299 files and 38421 folders, you do the math what was the throughput... Come on!

What's use having 1 TB OneDrive which cannot handle anything. Dropbox is way faster.

Yes and this is not network issued, tested on three different machines on two different networks...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make onedrive work all the time instead of only half the time

make onedrive work all the time instead of only half the time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OneDrive를 사용해보길 권유하는 메세지가 너무 자주 표시되서 저를 미치게 합니다.

OneDrive를 사용해보길 권유하는 메세지가 너무 자주 표시되서 저를 미치게 합니다.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Козлопидоры!!!!!!!

Я специально ушел с дропбокса в пользу онедрайв из-за того, что объем был 15 гб. теперь срезали до 5. А завтра что до 1гб урежете или 100 мб? Мало того, что софт корявый, так еще и права качает майкрософт. угадайте что дальше будет???? все начнут искать альтернативу. например яндекс диск.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My OneDrive still is in login proces on Win10

My OneDrive still is in login proces on Win10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. my folders are not showing in laptop, in onedrive folder!!!!

my folders are not showing in laptop, in onedrive folder!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it so that you can use anokia phone can use other simcards

Your business sed that I can not use my Nokia phone that is a Windows with a sim card and then soled me a phone that was the less expensive one for the more expensive I'm not happy what do you do O We'll PS and I gave him a lotta people plus my six phones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 希望上传和下载分列表显示,上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数,加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视同时下载的任务量,进行插队下载

1.希望上传和下载分列表显示,
    2.上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数
    3.加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视建议2的限制,进行插队下载

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Optimize cpu usage when auto-updating in the background

When OneDrive auto-updates itself in the background, a CPU usage spike (Setup excutable, 90%+) is seen for a while, making computer almost unusable till it's finished.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Re.Onedrive. I suggest you make it optional as I do not use and am never likely to use therefore it would be nice to declutter MY computer.

I would like Onedrive to be optional as I have no use for it and would like to reclaim the disc space. In my view this should also apply to Cortana as I have no use for it at all, I think Microsoft has lost sight of the fact that it is our computer and we should be able to decide for ourselves what resides on it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base