OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Boa tarde

Boa tarde, no meu trabalho, eu logo o computador com uma senha e um usuário, porém as vezes acabo me levantando do computador e não procedo com o bloqueio do mesmo. Meu Onedrive, fica junto com minhas pastas de rede, então acho que seria extremamente funcional a criação de um modo de colocar uma senha para que eu abra o One Drive (PASTA), aumentaria a segurança com certeza. Por vezes temos que fornecer nossa senha no emprego, devido a alta demanda ou em caso de falta por doença, em que outra pessoa precisa acessar o computador. Espero que seja útil…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Is Not a good Support

Is not in my language. Is not the question I have asking for, therefore I could not find the answer. Really bad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 我记得我曾经没同步之前账号里有文件,同步完,之前的文件都没了???

我记得我曾经没同步之前账号里有文件,同步完,之前的文件都没了???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** you

I want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version is windows 10 home, **** youI want to close this function, but my windows version…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. **** right off!

**** right off. My stuff is private. OneDrive is not secure and it is certainly not private so just FuckRightOff!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One Drive is horrible

One Drive is Horrible!!! Takes over all the Office applications even if you don't want it to and also many sync issues all the with or without good internet connections. Never had such issues with DropBox. I would expect money back from such a bad product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do not want one drive to start when I start my computer

Allow me to turn off Onedrive so it doesn't start when I start my computer. I will never use the cloud to save any type of data. There is no guarantee that my data will completely secure and there most likely will never be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Проблемма, как и у всех! Оштбка сценария.... Все рекомендованные действия результата не дали.

Проблемма, как и у всех! Оштбка сценария.... Все рекомендованные действия результата не дали... Как быть?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. remove junk one drive from program and make it a choice for the usser to install or delete

remove one drive from program and let the adminastraiter choose to install or not

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. error code: 0x8004de40

error code: 0x8004de40

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. enable device backups like in Windows 8

Really wish you would bring back the ability to backup the PC HDD to OneDrive like did in Windows 8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use of links in file manager

Please return the capability to place file links instead of instead of file copies in file manager. It significantly eases the complexity of keeping all your files readily accessible in file manager when local storage is limited.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. can angela get her cloud?

pch#Freelotto#FedExDelivery#AngntomSupport#pch

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrated MSWord

I Have been using and now addicted to MS packages. I know I once could click Excel or PowerPoint inside Word or Word inside Excel and PowerPoint. It used to be a Menu. Word should be able to help me formulate my PowerPoint slides intelligently, using the paragraphs as a prompting without cut and past!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fiti mai flexibili cu crearea de cot uis prea exagerați

fiti mai flexibili cu crearea de cot uis prea exagerați

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 请还我metro版的onedrive,非常感谢!并不喜欢以文件夹出现在电脑里的onedrive,完全不好用,还有Skype也是,为什么要把如此好用的metro删掉?强烈建议还回来,我们的metro版onedrive和skype!

请还我metro版的onedrive,非常感谢!并不喜欢以文件夹出现在电脑里的onedrive,完全不好用,还有Skype也是,为什么要把如此好用的metro删掉?强烈建议还回来,我们的metro版onedrive和skype!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. nice

Very nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let customer know what file is syncing now.

like google drive sync client do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base