OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the ability if have multiple clouds to consolidate data into one cloud

the ability if have multiple clouds to consolidate data into one cloud

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. First Im sorry about what I will say, this is really stupid when you set Desktop folder is one of the default syn folder.

First Im sorry about what I will say, this is really stupid when you set Desktop folder is one of the default syn folder. There are a few user that get enough space for your idea. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. lose my files!!

I found Onedrive can lose my files,i don't know why!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OPCAO DE CONFIGURAR ARQUIVOS GRANDES A SEREM BAIXADOS ACEITAR

acho que poderia ser configurado o tamanho dos arquivos a serem baixados na nuvem e não ser uma imposição. existem arquivos que não podem ser reduzidos ou partidos em vários. Tenho o arquivo outlook.pst em uso que tem 16 giga e não é aceito...fica com aquele x vermelho e ai?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disable the old OneDrive for Business Sync Client once the New Verstion is Installed

Very distracting to have three onedrive "clouds" in the task bar (grey and two blue ones). You can exit the old version but Windows 10 then throws an error and re-launches. Exit again and the icon goes away until reboot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. OneDrive Needs to Be Able to Access two drives on the same computer.

I have, as many do, two 512 GB SSD drives on my laptop. I have a one TB OneDrive account. It can access only one of the two drives. It should be able to sync with folders on both drives.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. remove the false claims about Autosave compatability with windows Vista.

Make the Auto Save options function so that checking a box does not clear when one OK's out of the screen. I can only assume that the in-application feedback also does not actually function. Woorks fine in Win 10 Pro and only half an app in Vista.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One Drive App Paswword

We have Multi-Factor Authentication and use it extensively across Windows 10 and Android devices. The App Password works well for emails however it would be useful to allow this for OneDrive on Android and Windows 10 PC. We have a secure "workspace" folder on the devices so security in this sense is not compromised.
    Please can we have App Passwords across all platforms and apps. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't re-upload stuff already online

Today I ran a checkdisk on the harddrive that OneDrive is on. To do this, it was necesary to disconnect from the connected services (OneDrive included). After checking the disk OneDrive is now re-uploading 40GB worth of files to the cloud. Absolutely daft.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ok

OK how do I work this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 제발

동기화가 제대로 되긴 하는건지 모르겠어요 파일 삭제를 한 뒤 동기화가 진행되면 클라우드 파일도 삭제되야 맞는것 아니예요? 도대체 삭제를 몇번해도 같은파일이 계속 살아나고 쓸데없이 삭제한파일 살리는데에 리소스를 잡아먹으니 도대체 클라우드라고 만든건지 고물을 만든건지 모르겟어요. 제발 동기화 제대로 처리되게 해주세요. 파일정리좀 합시다 제발.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ... provide more on demand control or better help file to understand what's going on.

Not enough controls given to users. Could not find a way to force a folder sync. (folder not syncing online). OneDrive detects no error and says everything is up to date... Looking at folder properties / view online / whaterver... nothing helps. We need more intuitive controls on devices to customize syncing to the cloud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Arquivos Duplicados com Destinos Diferentes

Se o mesmo arquivo estiver em Download, e na Desktop, o one drive sincroniza os dois ao mesmo tempo e em ordem de tempo diferente, ou seja, se pegar um arquivo em Download já sincronizado, e fazer uma copia para a Desktop, ele sincroniza do mesmo jeito, queria que isso parasse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for collaborative share of documents

Allow documents to be shared and enable who can view and who can collaborate.
    Very useful when members of the family are collaborating an event.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base