OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. State feedback of Onedrive

The feedback of Onedrive must to be improved to show the real state of file updating. My notebook is too slow in running the startup procedures.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uploading files not showing

when uploading files in pc show what the files are uploading and where

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I made it in google and I want it filed in GOOGLE!

When you block me from my own files....than in turn you block my focus and all my trust there's no way to accomplish any order on going further on any of my endeavors or random escapades!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just make it more intuative.

If it's supposed to be all linked together we should just be able to drag stuff to it like any other drive on the computer. Why do we have to even open an app? I get it may need to be set up initially but then it should work and if it doesn't have an internet connection at the moment just temp store the file on the device until it can upload it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. win10 无法访问noedrive

win10 无法访问noedrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. merge mobile explorer into Onedrive

so that we have just one UI and all inside a single app in spite of swapping apps each time though it s all about the same ... managing files into folders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yedekleme saatini ayarlayabilelim kotalı kullanıcılar geceden sabaha kadar otomatik yedeklemek isteyebilir. saat ayarı gelsin

Yedekleme saatini ayarlayabilelim kotalı kullanıcılar geceden sabaha kadar otomatik yedeklemek isteyebilir. saat ayarı gelsin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Return to last view

When I have a long list of file folders, after opening a folder and closing it OneDrive always return to the top of the folder page, which meant I have to scroll all the way down to find the last folder that I was looking at to find another thing in that same folder.

Please give an option to return to the last view when I exit the content of the folder so that I do not have to scroll time and time again to find what I needed.

This will be a very important improvement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easy to uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on Windows 10

I had a problem with OneDrive, so I uninstalled it. Now I want to reinstall it and it's not as easy as one (pardon the pun) would think. The Store only has the OneDrive app, and OneDrive on the Web doesn't provide any kind of obvious link to the Windows program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do not change behavior without notification

Do not change the existing behavior without notification to the user. Especially fundamental behavior.
    I have a travel laptop and a desktop. I have close to 800mb of data I actively use on OneDrive. I expected that when I booted and started the laptop, and logged in for the first time in a year that after all the patches and rebooting, it would sync my files. I left a about a week later after the last reboot, expecting the sync to happen automatically like it always has before.
    I go abroad, and every file is marked with a stupid blue…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop stealing my files

stop automatically syncing let me set this up on my own you automatically set the folder to sync my files now they are all in the cloud I do not want my stuff in the cloud. I am a home computer owner this is not cool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Start menu layout sync please !

In Windows 8.1 we could sync our start screen layout, but i was shocked Windows 10 doesn't let me to do so. Please restore it back !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dont give useless hardware

Don't give useless software to everyone we dont want it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Throw away the "current" OneDrive for Business and add the "New Generation OneDrive for Business" as a Standard

The "current" doesn't work. Had to use 2 hours of Support time to download, install and setup the "New Generation". This is cost ineffective for you and annoying for us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow user to be ab le to 'Choose Folders' at sign-in NOT after

It is only wise and can save a lot of headache and trouble, specially when short on HDD space, to allow the user to choose which folders to sync or download at sign-in.
    At the moment, we sign-in and then choose where the OneDrive folder should keep its files and folders, but that's that, we cannot choose which files to sync from the cloud, if any.
    Thank you for your hard work and keep staying awesome :)
    Totoo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 最近对excel文件的修改经常丢失

我有两台电脑,都是win7,都装的onedrive,其中A电脑上的修改经常同步不到b电脑中,而且一段时间以后,A电脑上的修改也丢失了

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make onedrive disappear from my desktop

Allow an option "onedrive never ever under any circumstances shows up on the desktop, or any tray as an icon, and never ever distracts the user of the computer, who is what really matters, by insisting he open an account".
    Onedrive is currently asking me this every 5 minutes or so. This is really excessive, and I would remove it if I could, but you *ssholes have decided to make that as hard as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base