OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. one drive setup auto-backup feature is deceptive and terrible

setup procedure that automatically uploads documents from desktop, documents, and photo folders should require a positive user decision to turn it on after it has been described well what the user is signing up for. Turning on autosave for office products automatically is also terrible and could lead to upload of sensitive documents and photos that are not approved for cloud storage

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like Onedrive to be able to sync my files

Unfortunately I gave up on Onedrive because it was unable to sync my files; Dropbox had no issues with these

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. one-click removal of ONEDrive

I was subbed without my knowing - uninformed consent - and when I went to uninstall it I was told I I did not have the IT administrator's permission. this computer is mine, and mine alone. Already, I am under the control of Microsoft with no options after falling for their trickery. It needs to be easier to get out of this! I am forced to accept the terms of service in order to get this poster. Not my idea! What's a person supposed to do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CONFIGURAÇÕES ONE DRIVE - WINDOWS 365

No primeiro book do windows em um computador, ou durante a primeira inicialização do ONE DRIVE em um PC, abrir direto na janela de CONFIGURAÇÕES do ONE DRIVE, de modo que o usuário já coloque o aplicativo para trabalhar no nível de automatização que ele deseja, evitando assim o envio de dados em massa e congestionamento de dados sendo armazenados em nuvem, principalmente da função de DADOS *** DEMANDA, devendo inicialmente estar DESABILITADA. Ela virtualmente retira os dados do armazenamento físico e coloca-os em nuvem para economizar espaço no computador. Isso é muito bom, mas gera sérios transtornos em usuários…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I check which computers on my ONEDRIVE account I logged on to, or where can I see which ONEDRIVE account is on which computers are lo

How do I check which computers on my ONEDRIVE account I logged on to, or where can I see which ONEDRIVE account is on which computers are logged in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Увеличить объем диска. такой объем не серьезно. много сервисов предлагает объем больше и бесплатно

Увеличить объем диска. такой объем не серьезно. много сервисов предлагает объем больше и бесплатно

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to set the order or priority of upload

Some times when i have some files uploading i would like to set the order or priority of load

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. prevent One_Drive Bussniess users from exiting the app

prevent One_Drive Bussniess users from exiting the app, so that the sync will always be running

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello! can't restore photos in OneDrive. photo recover with W 10 , after pereustanovit наW 7 W 10 flew! How can I be?

Hello! can't restore photos in OneDrive. photo recover with W 10 , after pereustanovit наW 7 W 10 flew! How can I be?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Should work with vpn

It is ridiculous (and mildly suspicious) that onedrive refuses to work with any vpn. I have tried two different ones - including one that will work with any bank app - and still onedrive refuses to work with it. It makes me wonder if onedrive spies on me! Fix it. Now that I have a chromebook, I actually have no need of Word or Onedrive, so I'm actually done with you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Made mobile 선불폰 전문 24시 문의 카카오톡 텔레그램Mademobile #선불폰 #선불유심 #선불폰팔아요 #선불폰팝니다 #영업폰 #달림폰 #유폰 #비밀폰 #차명폰 #세컨폰 #막폰 #대포폰 #선불폰파는곳 #선불폰삽니다 #퀵선불폰 #선불폰

Made mobile
    선불폰 전문 24시 문의
    카카오톡 텔레그램Mademobile

선불폰 #선불유심 #선불폰팔아요 #선불폰팝니다 #영업폰 #달림폰 #유폰 #비밀폰 #차명폰 #세컨폰 #막폰 #대포폰 #선불폰파는곳 #선불폰삽니다 #퀵선불폰 #선불폰전문 #선불유심판매 #선불폰판매 #선불유심신뢰

선불폰판매합니다 #선불유심팝니다

영업폰 달림폰 유폰 비밀폰 업소용폰 세컨폰 차명폰 세컨폰 막폰 대포폰 대포유심 선불폰파는곳 선불유심판매합니다 선불유심파는곳

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Under Windows 10 if I do not want it to start ,it should not

If I click 'do not start with windows ' ,why does it start anyway ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One drive faster backup solution for slower internet.

One drive should offer to send a portable hard drive to their customers to back up large amounts of data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change synchronization speed on main menu instead of option widget

Short: I'd like to have the possibility to change download/upload speed directly on main menu (maybe with a dropdown menu) instead of selecting them on properties, that's longer.

Long: With my ADSL I usually upload big and a lot of files on Onedrive. When I do it at full speed, my internet connection is slower (internet, mail etc), due to the fact that I saturate the bandwidth with OneDrive. In order to fix it, I often change upload speed (i.e. 30 kbps) instead of maximum, and connection works again. When I stop to work, I set again upload speed to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base