OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. www

If you can visit your web version of OneDrive in China.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Verrrrrrrrry Slow and not compatible wiht MS office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verrrrrrrrry Slow and not comaptible mit MS offilce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. si uno no quiere usar mas en onedrive se puede cerrar y que no se use mas pues estuve viendo que hace el pasaje con mucha diferencia de tiem

si no se quierte usar mas el onedrive ( nube) hau alguna manera de salir ?? pues no me sirve incluso me transfiere algunos archivos de word y excel y otros no

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Geschwindigkeit

Im Vergleich zum Anbieter Dropbox ist die Synchronisation von onedrive sehr, sehr, sehr langsam ...
    Wenn unklar ist welche Datei die aktuelle ist, wird die Datei umbenannt, anstatt über ein Popup zu fragen wie Synchronisation erfolgen soll.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop making this piece of **** software start up every time I open a **** file in the skyrim creation kit.

Stop making this piece of software start up every time I open a file in the skyrim creation kit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. is there a way to upload and zip files without one drive deleting files

is there a way to upload and zip files without one drive deleting files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. history of who I shared with

How about a record of who I shared a file with, so I can check that I included everyone I intended.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Drag and Drop Files

Drag and Drop function similar to most other cloud services, google drive namely. When using onedrive live online, dragging and dropping files/folders should auto update in my integrated onedrive folder on my windows pc as well. This is causing serious delays, and making me switch to google drive again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Logging In

Would like the option to log out/in to the desktop app. Other people have access to my work laptop. I have to log out of various programs but I'm not able to log out of OneDrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a Lumia 925 & I make video, why not working my headset microphone or simply wires mic. in 3.5 jack. /sorry my poor English/

I have a Lumia 925 & I make video, why not working my headset microphone or simply wires mic. in 3.5 jack. /sorry my poor English/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All of a sudden, OneDrive icon disappeared from my Desktop and it stopped syncing with my laptop.

Consider providing troubleshooting options to address such critical problems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 请提供将uwp版应用左边菜单栏展开并固定展开的按钮,不喜欢收缩为一排按钮的风格,只有在要浏览的内容很多的情况下,收缩菜单栏才有意义,因收缩菜单后的图标按钮,其对文字的预测非常有限,故大部分时间还是允许其展开比较友好!

请提供将左边菜单栏展开并固定展开的按钮,不喜欢收缩为一排按钮的风格,只有在要浏览的内容很多的情况下,收缩菜单栏才有意义,因收缩菜单后的图标按钮,其对文字的预测非常有限,故大部分时间还是允许其展开比较友好!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You could confirm an e-mail account not with three-three emails you sent last and the subject but which site you have subscribed to with thi

You could confirm an e-mail account not with three-three emails you sent last and the subject but which site you have subscribed to with this e-mail and have it already validated because some people may not have sent nor an email that does not mean they have to lose their emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Are you sure you want to unlink your onedrive?" alert

You could add the alert "are you sure you want to unlink your onedrive?" so people don't unlink it by accident

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To allow users to insert OneDrive Business pictures within Powerpoint not OneDrive Personal.

Our staff can sign into their OneDrive Business account within Powerpoint (desktop version) to open powerpoints but are unable to use the button within powerpoint Insert > "Online Pictures" (within the ribbon) to insert a picture from their OneDrive Business account. It only allows OneDrive Personal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 不联网就没法截图?

不联网就没法截图?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flash Player for Windows Phone (Edge)

Flash Player for Windows Phone (Edge)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i want to drop a file shortcut from onedrive to my start menu so i can get to it fast

when i open windows there's some files i need to get fast.
    i want to drop a file shortcut from onedrive to my start menu so i can get to it fast

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop bloating the warez

Your app is clogging my processor. If you cannot synchronize and collapse to baseline on my command, what are you doing on my computer? I'd rather lose everything than have such a constant drain on everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base