OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mac版和windows版本之前同步把资料都给同步没了

mac版和windows版本之前同步把资料都给同步没了

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There is option of pause syncing only. Give option of stop syncing also.

There is option of pause syncing only but no stop option. Give option of stop syncing, else once a large folder is selected for syncing there is no stopping even if you want the reverse the same immediately thereafter !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use of OneDrive is not intuitive. I was able to move some pictures from iPhone to PC, then no more.

I see files on OneDrive on my PC which I sent to OneDrive on my iPhone, but I see no way to move them to a folder on my PC. They might as well not exist. This app is most definitely not intuitive. Folowing the directions, OneDrive says it is "Up to date", so it shows no files, but there are no files in the OneDrive folder on the PC. So, where the heck are they? Very Frustrating!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wypierdolcie ten szajs w kosmos !!!

one drive is ****. **** out it !!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug Report

I am new to one drive. I selected files to upload. They go several tiers down. Running windows 7 professional. the system uploaded all of the folders without a problem but none of the files. Noticed it would load a selected folder and all of the files contained in the immediate folder and also upload the sub folders at all the next levels but zero of the documents contained in those folders. If I separately selected a sub folder it would upload with the files contained and any subsequent sub-folders contained within that folder would be empty.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop automatic upload

the app is uploading all the files without giving me the chance to choose which I need to store or which to ignore. It would be great, and will greatly reduce the space usage, if I can choose. if you just add to the setting an option to stop the automatic upload.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The changes made to OneDrive integration in Windows 10 are horrible.

This has really damaged my ability to use OneDrive. I now can only access my files through the terrible website, or I have to download and store numerous Gigabytes of data on my Surface that I did not have to store locally before. This is really, really bad, and may make me stop using OneDrive altogether in favor of some other cloud service. Not only is the File Explorer integration gone, the "Metro" app is gone too.

I can't believe this was done, and I see from searching that it has been a subject of user outcry since Beta. Seriously,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enterprise Onedrive login required everytime

I am using Enterprise onedrive on windows platform, and whenever I opened/edited some materials synced from server by words/PPT, I am required to login everytime, which is not logical. Bugs like this are recently solved on IOS platform outlook, as I see.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. сделайте приложение рабочим

Lumia 640 приложение не работает

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 커뮤니티디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 여행사DB

▶▶▶디비판매skype:DBprince ◀◀◀

1. 온라인 사업 및 홍보에 필요한 타켓디비(DB)
    (교육디비,보험디비,쇼핑몰디비,증권디비,성인디비,병원디비,여행사디비,통신사디비,취업디비,협회디비,술집디비 등)

2. 포탈 및 모든 사이트 계정

3. 지정 사이트 작업(웹셀,서버)

4. 각 포탈메일디비(다음/네이트/네이버 및기타)

온라인 마케팅에 필요한 부분이 있으시면 도와드리겠습니다.

skype: DBprince / Wechat : stow5577 / 메일 : specpot@hotmail.com

보험디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 통신사DB
    주식디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 타켓DB
    학원디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 성형DB
    성형디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 커뮤니티DB
    커뮤니티디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 여행사DB
    지역별디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 연령별DB
    연령별디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 성별DB
    여행사디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 고객DB
    주식DB▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 컨설턴트 DB
    타켓디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 여권디비
    민증디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 주식디비
    운전면허증디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 주식디비
    주식DB▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 컨설턴트 DB
    부동산디비▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 주식디비
    경마DB▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 주식DB
    바둑DB▶각종디비판매skype:DBprince ◀ 주식…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Video with Audio through Onedrive

Our Teachers would like to create teaching resource videos with recorded audio using their iPads and then share with students via OneDrive. Currently the video plays but no audio works through a web browser. Tech Support say its to do with the codec however it does work through Microsoft's teams on a browser? Can OneDrive get updated to support this. Once the video is downloaded, the audio works but we would like it to be an online resource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ich möchte einer Datei eine höhere Priorität beim Upload zuweisen, so dass dieses als allererstes hochgeladen wird.

Ich lade gerade etliche Gigabyte noch, davon möchte ich aber einige wenige Dateien möglichst sofort online und damit auf allen Geräten haben.
    Er las nun aber gerade ordnerweise hoch und die wichtigen Dateien scheinen erst ziemlich zum Schluss, also ein einigen Tagen erst bei DSL-Upload, dran zu sein...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. State feedback of Onedrive

The feedback of Onedrive must to be improved to show the real state of file updating. My notebook is too slow in running the startup procedures.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I made it in google and I want it filed in GOOGLE!

When you block me from my own files....than in turn you block my focus and all my trust there's no way to accomplish any order on going further on any of my endeavors or random escapades!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just make it more intuative.

If it's supposed to be all linked together we should just be able to drag stuff to it like any other drive on the computer. Why do we have to even open an app? I get it may need to be set up initially but then it should work and if it doesn't have an internet connection at the moment just temp store the file on the device until it can upload it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. win10 无法访问noedrive

win10 无法访问noedrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base