OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Looking for changes...

Does. It. Ever. End? Will. You. Fix. Broken. Software. Which. People. Pay. For??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please enable PERRLA (a Word add-in) capability while signed in to Onedrive

I have free access to Microsoft Office through the university I'm attending. I rely heavily on the PERRLA add-in for Word for my coursework. I also love the autosave feature in onedrive. For autosave to work in onedrive I obviously have to be signed in. Unfortunately, if signed in to onedrive, the PERRLA add-in ceases to function. I get an error message when I try to use it while signed in to onedrive. I have contacted my university to have them allow access, and they are unable to. They have told me they get this request often, and that Microsoft…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love to have someone a live that I can call or chat to have my problem fixed.

I have problem with OneDrive and there is no phone number nor a chat bottom where I can go and " talk " to someone that will help me with my problem.
    I suggest that Microsoft give us the same customer service for Onedrive as it gives to another programs.
    I was always very satisfied with Microsoft and it's customer service but I can't say the same about Onedrive problems and customer service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coloquem o OneDrive para poder compartilhar Por Bluetooth Todos os Arquivos do OneDrive para todos os Dispositivos por Bluetooth

Coloquem o OneDrive para poder compartilhar Por Bluetooth Todos os Arquivos do OneDrive para todos os Dispositivos por Bluetooth

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us more control!

I believe the one thing that makes me detest Windows more than anything is that the developers treat end users like little children. I logged in to my OneDrive online yesterday. Little did I know that OneDrive started up on my Desktop and began sending all of my files up to OneDrive! ASK ME IF THAT'S WHAT I WANT INSTEAD OF JUST DOING IT! I finally figured out how to turn off OneDrive on my Desktop. Then I had to go to OneDrive online and delete all my files it had sent up WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I then tried to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I pause OneDrive I can't cancel the pause

I have a problem. I paused OneDrive for 2 hours and when I right click on the OneDrive button there is no "resume synchronizing" button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set up a telephone help desk, certainly for the UK

A telephone help desk, would be an excellent improvement!! Steering right away from Chat Rooms!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. md5

md5 for fast upload,check middle 2-5kb's md5

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to remove OneDrive COMPLETELY, & have "This PC" actually point to THIS PC, not to OneDrive? I don't want to share ANYTHING on the cloud!

I have disabled OneDrive, primarily because I don't want files to be written to it automatically, I don't want to share my files on the "cloud", and I want to easily save my documents and files on my local disk. "This PC"n should point to "THIS PC", NOT to OneDrive", since "OneDrive" is NOT THIS PC! Instead, Windows makes it much harder to find and store items on a local disk drive (THIS PC!), because "This PC" does not actually point to the local disk, but to the Cloud. That is inaccurate, deceptive, and wrong.

SO, you've made it so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 반포오피 제의 BA〈MW〉AR〈11〉좀NET 〈밤전〉 반포건마 반포키스방

반포오피 제의 BA〈MW〉AR〈11〉좀NET 〈밤전〉 반포건마 반포키스방 그리고 땅에 게거품을 물고 있던 대한이 소리날까 조심하며기 어서 도망치고 있는 모습을 보고 인상을구겼다. 자신들은 그의 반포오피 제의 BA〈MW〉AR〈11〉좀NET 〈밤전〉 반포건마 반포키스방 보고 의리(義理)를 지키려 했는데, 먼저 꽁무니를 뺀다고 생각했기이었다.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop asking for phone verification. Not all people have or want phones. Or they don't want you to know their number.

Stop asking for phone verification. Not all people have or want phones. Or they don't want you to know their number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to add "manual sync"

the onedrive failed to sync automatically every single time I booted up my win 10 PCs from hibernation. Well, or you may improve your auto-sync either. Otherwise it could cause total loss of my files due to repeated upload in different PCs for the same file. Look forward to seeing improvement on this issue. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. is there a way if files have not changed to stop one drive form restarting over each time I don' t have a great internet connection

is there a way if files have not changed to stop one drive form restarting over each time I don' t have a great internet connection

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base