OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I got the message to agree with an update, but I cn't find the screen. my idea add the update to the contextmenu in the systemtray!

Add the update to the contextmenu in the systemtray, for I can't find the screen to agree with the update, which is apparently necessary!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. onedrive客户端无法登入,之前一直都好的,我是 365家庭版,另一台可以,现在这个问题哪个人可以帮我解决,微软客服不解决这个问题。

onedrive客户端无法登入,之前一直都好的,我是 365家庭版,另一台可以,现在这个问题哪个人可以帮我解决,微软客服不解决这个问题。onedrive的问题为什么客服不能解决,说只能反馈,这是为什么?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. notification

Notify user when many documents are, or large amount of data is being copied (uploaded) in one of the redirected folders (Document, Desktop, Pictures). This could be similar to the message when deleting many folders.

This helps with managing bandwidth sync management.

Reason is that many users don't realise that these folders are redirected to OneDrive and initiating file sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you share a link to a file or folder. Users that dont have a windows accout cant access the files!! Google drive isxso much better.

If you share a link to a file or folder. Users that dont have a windows accout cant access the files!! Google drive is so much better. Windows one drive is not intuative!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix automatic (unwanted) deletion of files.

Fix the continuing automatic and unwanted deletion of files when Mac and Windows clients access the same personal OneDrive share.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. matrix 7 for 3000 years

i do terre nouvelle god
    matrix 58968725

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. onedrive中的选项的描述太难懂了

比如说在“设置要讲哪些文件同步至onedrive中”的选项
    1.图片2.已保存的图片3.文档4.文件夹以外的文件。
    4这个选项文件夹以外的文件,我还以为是onedrive文件夹以外的任意文件,鬼知道是哪个文件夹以外的文件,害得我思考了老半天。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upload file by email

You may provide email ID to up;oad Photos/file to upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Onedrive Hanging Issue on Windows 10

Synchronization hangs even with a single file to sync for minutes/hours until ondrive application is stopped/killed and restarted manually. This time around even restarting windows doesn't help... there are very few files that need syncing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give your helpdesk team the ability to remote control customer computers to deal with problems

Instead of only allowing us to access the help team via email and then only have live chat (which is slow because they work with several people at once, and you can't explain your issue on the phone, so there are lots of misunderstandings) allow the OneDrive help team to remote control customer computers, just like the Windows and Surface teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. méchant gremant vous êtes des cons :(

commenter de la merde ça donne rien

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not useful for me

I don't like the kind of help OneDrive gives to me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NEOTVARAT

!!!NECHCEM ABY SA TO OTVARALO KED TO RAZ NASTAVIM!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Here's a great idea! Add "SEARCH" here!

Before posting an idea, it would be great to be able to search all previously posted ideas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. shared with me please add to windows app.

shared with me please add to windows app.
    now I have to go to the website every time something is shared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base