OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 제발

동기화가 제대로 되긴 하는건지 모르겠어요 파일 삭제를 한 뒤 동기화가 진행되면 클라우드 파일도 삭제되야 맞는것 아니예요? 도대체 삭제를 몇번해도 같은파일이 계속 살아나고 쓸데없이 삭제한파일 살리는데에 리소스를 잡아먹으니 도대체 클라우드라고 만든건지 고물을 만든건지 모르겟어요. 제발 동기화 제대로 처리되게 해주세요. 파일정리좀 합시다 제발.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. doc to docx conversion

Conversion of .doc files with folders with .docx files. We have clients that we did work on their files from a few years ago so the compatibility issues of keeping these files in the same folders and trying to have one drive sync has created issues such as "read only" or "cannot save"...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ne pas enregistrer les modifications en automatique sans le demander

Mon besoin est de pouvoir consulter des documents PPT, XLS ou Word sans les enregistrer. Je veux effectivement garder la dernière date de modification car celle-ci est un élément de gestion de mes fichiers.
    Si je modifie le fichier et que j’oublie de l’enregistrer, le fait de disposer d’un fichier enregistré dans un dossier TEMP est un autre besoin qu’il faut bien distinguer du besoin cible décrit précédemment.
    Aujourd’hui, tout fichier qui est dans ONE DRIVE (PPT, XLS ou Word) s’enregistre automatiquement même quand l’option est désactivée dans le module dédié à cet effet. Je n’arrive pas à trouver l’option…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow any version of OneDrive to start up in corporate environment.

Seeing an issue if you deploy the latest OneDrive production version through SCCM in your environment, but have the GPO set to delay updating until the second release wave, your users will not be able to launch OneDrive to sign in and configure the application. The users will get an error of 0x8004de22. In the OneDrive setup logs you'll see something like "10/17/2018 03:45:23.260 UpdateDownloader: !WARNING! (0x00000000) Downloaded an update which is either a downgrade or the same version! [18.172.0826.0010] to [18.172.0826.0010]"

If you remove the Group Policy around delaying until second release wave, your users will be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please regulate image automatically

To view share without losing large data charges

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can Windows perhaps invent a HELP system that doesn't require waiting 24 hours for someone to email you back. - Called TALKING!

How about a system - like Apple have - when you can get to talk to a real person when you have exhausted the 'on line' solutions that you get told don't apply to your particular type of account - which is one you pay real money for each month

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. seria interessante que permitisse criar senha para onedrive no computador para proteger os arquivos, quando o computador e usado por outros

seria interessante que permitisse criar senha para onedrive no computador para proteger os arquivos, quando o computador e usado por mais de uma pessoa, sendo que so permite essa função no celular.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 브이티켓 010-4658-2328 카톡 v2328 브이티켓 010-4658-2328 카톡 v2328 \

브이티켓 010-4658-2328 카톡 v2328

소액결제현금화
    5분이면 OK
    휴대폰만 있다면 누구나 5분안에
    3~55만
    반드시 본인 명의의 휴대폰으로 진행되어야 하며, 타인 및
    가족 명의 도용으로 인한 소액결제 현금화 진행은 민, 형사상
    처벌 대상이 됩니다

저희는 사업자등록증을 갖춘 믿을 수 있는 상품권 매입 정식 업체
    입니다.
    고객님들의 신뢰는 물론 가장 작은 수수료 공제로 한푼이나마 더 돌려
    드림으로써 다급한 입장에 계신 고객님들의 부담을 덜고 작게나마
    도움이 되어 드리겠습니다.

신속 정확 5분내 입금처리완료~~
    믿고 신뢰할 수 있는 브이가 되겠습니다.

010~4658~2328 카톡아이디 : V2328

• 소액결제 현금화 한도 안내 -

• SKT-3 만 ∼ 5 0 만 가능

• KTF-3 만 ∼ 5 0 만 가능

• LGT-3 만 ∼…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comment se fait-il que, sans me demander mon avis, onedrive ait vidé mon ordinateur de ses fichiers pour les transférer sur le drive?

Comment se fait-il que, sans me demander mon avis, onedrive ait vidé mon ordinateur de ses fichiers pour les transférer sur le drive?
    Je suis d'accord pour avoir une COPIE de mes fichiers sur le drive. Mais je veux que TOUS mes fichiers soient disponibles hors connection.
    Comment se fait-il qu'on ne m'ait pas demandé prealablement si je preferais COPIER ou TRANSFERER ces fichiers ?
    Comment se fait-il qu'il ait fallu que je passe 1h avant d'avoir la réponse, qu'il fallait cocher "toujours conserver sur cet appareil" Pourquoi cette fonction n'est-elle pas cochée par défaut ?
    Vraiment je suis très…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable sync to a separate share as a backup

My team has a projects share that everyone backs their work to so that everyone has access to work done on previous projects. It would be great if OneDrive could sync my work to this sort of separate server so I'm not constantly having to manually backup my work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let me enter in my email with my password please!

Please.
    I need to open my inbox im the computer, but i can not enter to my acount because you want me to put some code that i cant reach.
    I know my password, why do need more steps? Dont do it more complicate. I will migrate to Gmail, you dont let me any options!
    KISS
    Keep it simple....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Decide where syncronice Folders, PC and Web OneDrive

I need to have the option to choose were can syncro the folders, becose I only can do that from the fisic folder of my computer, and today, sudenly it start to syncro everithing i have form de cloud, and i have 400 Gigas, and I couldnt stop it becouse it says it was syncro and i have to weit till it finish... really nasty situation, i have to change name in the web of one drive to try stop it, had reorder the folfers (that i alrady do in the pass) that will be syncor in the fisic drive…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Synchronisationinformationen

OneDrive for Business is designed for team collaboration. Therefore, it would be very helpful, if I had the opportunity to view who / when made the changes in a kind of protocol.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HAD TO FIX 75 PC'S + BECAUSE OF ONE DRIVE STEALING FILES, MOST PEOPLE DON"T KNOW WHAT THIS APP IS OR WORK WITH IT

PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEIR FILES HAVE GONE WHEN ONE DRIVE STEALS THEM. MAKE IT AN APP THAT HAS TO BE OPENED FROM THE PROGRAMS MENU AND CONFIGURED WHEN PEOPLE WANT IT PLEASE. FOR ME TO FIX THIS PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY. THESE ARE BRAND NEW MACHINES AND IT IS A VERY BAD STRIKE AGAINST MICROSOFT, THEY ARE REALLY ****** BECAUSE OF THIS, AND IF THEY COULD TALK TO YOU THEY WOULD HAVE SOME VERY FANCY WORDS. I HEAR THEM ALL THE TIME.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. File-OnDemand loses icon when doing a large Sharepoint library (4000+ files) sync

OneDrive Support Case # 746928
    Tested with OneDrive support, new client with file-on demand feature would lose the status icons when doing sharepoint library sync with 4000+ items. Applied registry fix to disable File-OnDemand appears to fix the issue. Please let me know if your dev team wants a demo of this issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base