OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Rewards Points to be redeemed for increased OneDrive storage.

Allow Rewards Points to be redeemed for increased OneDrive storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 登录不了,同步不了文件

登录不了,同步不了文件

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dnscrypt

Onedrive does not support dnscrypt. Disabling dnscrypt enables onedrive to work, however I do not wish to compromise modern privacy and security features to use onedrive. Please learn a way to implement onedrive while still supporting dnscrypt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OneDrive ne fonctionne plus depuis la 1511 et cela remet en cause la suite sur 365

Veullez réparer en URGENCE OneDrive pour qu'il fonctionne sur le disque D:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Distribute under the GPL 4.20

Wouldn’t it be amazing if Microsoft released windows 11 as an open source distribution

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. is it posible it was moved renamed or deleted?

it is not good for this error when we open the file in the folder in onedrive desktop then it look like this :is it posible it was moved renamed or deleted?
    but when we open it online it is ok.

how to fix it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hey

test

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a list of Antivirus applications that are compatible with Files on Demand

Some Antivirus applications cause all synched files to download to the local computer when they are scanned. It would be nice to know which antivirus applications are compatible with Files on Demand. Excluding OneDrive for Business from antivirus scanning has been suggested as solution, allowing files to be scanned only when uploaded or synched, but that puts users at risk of infection on the local computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. es gibt ein problem nämlich dass das synchronisieren zeichen nicht weggeht

es gibt ein problem nämlich dass das synchronisieren zeichen nicht weggeht

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. onedrive says a file is in use when it is not if a symlink to the file was opened then closed.

after I run a program which updates then closes a file in onedrive via a symlinc from a non-onedrive folder, onedrive never detects that the file is closed so gives the "unable to sync" message. file is a ".db" not an office file. have to reboot to clear the error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sloooow

It is working very slow , I do not recommend one drive.It will take an ages to open existing folders with pictures and upload is as well very slow .I'm free user and I was thinking about paying but not anymore. I was using one drivery on many different computers and Internet connections bur still it was working slow.Donow use that !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make OneDrive User Friendly

OneDrive is not user friendly at all.

I've been working in IT for the past 7 years and as a hobby for the past 30 years. Now as a returning student, studying computer science & software development, I have great appreciation for the enormous challenge of overhauling the current Global Enterprise level cloud-based platform; but please hurry!

Must have:

options for automated continuous syncing for other user systems folders like; Downloads, Music, Videos, ete...

Basically, Documents folder is the only one I DO NOT use continuous syncing for because it messes up my git-repositories and other applications user settings. It

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't be slient

It can't be slient, I don't want to use it. But it always bother me even the auto load is close

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow ondrive to upload files with "strange" characters

Please allow the Ondrive Windows Application to upload files that haves "strange" characters and signs.
    This is the ONLY cloud-base application that doesnt allow and it is very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Startet von alleine!

Startet des öfteren mal von alleine, ohne es selbst gestartet zu haben! Auch das häckchen ist nicht drin... umd das Programm beim Windows Start automatisch zu öffnen. Komisch !?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. wifi

Bonjour,
    One Drive n'effectue pas la synchronisation après une coupure de la connexion WIFI. Il me faut alors relancer le client lourd One Drive installé sur mon ordinateur portable pour synchroniser à nouveau mon/mes compte(s) One Drive.
    Merci.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. silentconfig

We have set SilentAccountcConfig in active directory and policy is applying to computer but is not working. we have a hybrid AD/ADFS environment .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base