OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. sign off / log out option for one drive in windows phone

dear sir /madam
    please add sign off / log out option for one drive in windows phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bring back file picker support

Bring back the file picker support for the newest PWA version of the windows store app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Problem opening Vault on Windows 10 64 bit recent updates

I am not able to open Vault folder on Windows 10 Onedrive app. It fails each and every time I try.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OneDrive使用优化建议

建议在中国建立数据库,因为OneDrive使用太费劲了,最好在中国建立一个数据可,中国的市场不是应该更大的吗?另外也可以与天翼云盘进行合作,他的同步功能还不是错的,至于腾讯微云太费劲了,还不如OneDrive呢!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If there are multiple onedrive accounts, allow the user to choose the default on opening, and also allow an account to be removed.

If there are multiple Onedrive accounts, allow the user to choose the default on opening, and also allow an account to be removed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I did not get the weekend recap from the past 2 weeks, the last recap that I got, was about 11 Nov - 14 Nov 2016 after that I got nothing.

I did not get the weekend recap from the past 2 weeks, the last recap that I got, was about 11 Nov - 14 Nov 2016 after that I got nothing.also, I checked the setting - notifications but the notification was checked but don't get the recap, I usually uploaded pictures from my OneDrive mobile app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to hide your name

can I create like Master account whateveer name to be a fantasy name, like who owns a brand?

I dont want my personal ifo to be shown

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add the ability for end users to sync their "Shared with me" files

Users can sync their documents from OneDrive, but they would like to also be able to sync those documents that have been shared with them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Proteger con contraseña cambios en configuración

Deseo proteger con contraseña cualquier cambio en la configuración de OneDrive en la barra de tareas de windows

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. one drive uploading file

uploading files should be done one by one or two not the bunch of files uploading at the same time. so the upload will be done in a proper way. allow us to add more folder currently, it is only uploading Desktop & Documents

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. leave my f'ng pc alone. i don't want one drive. thx, but no thx. :-)

leave my f'ng pc alone. I don't want one drive. thx, but no thx. :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Windows touch screen has huge flaws

I was on the internet site of www.666myth.com calculating a long string of characters and then when I tried to touch a spot to edit the long string instead of putting the type leader between the characters I wanted to begin editing at it kept selecting the whole body of characters and reversing the color of them instead of letting me make my edit, I have no problem doing this on this site on an android phone. I have no mouse right now and am completely dependent on touch screen. On the other hand I don't know if you can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. nng▽최종학력 증명서위조☀Two-piec@핫매일.com♥직거래/택배♥위조민증위 조▽

▽최종학력 증명서위조☀Two-piec@핫매일.com♥직거래/택배♥위조민증위 조▽가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요※♥전화번호나카톡으로 광고하는곳에문의하시면 경찰조사받을확률상당히높습니다.▽통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적..등등으로 경찰수사들어가면 100% 조사대상 1순위 되십니다.

제작최종학력 증명서위조제작
    ♥Two-piec@핫매일.com♥
    제작위조민증위 조제작
    ☞사기치며 일하지않는 정직한 .위.조전문 인쇄공장☜
    ☞직거래 / 택배거래 / 서울제작

▽사기치는 곳은 불안해서 직거래 절대 못합니다.
    ▽직거래 된다고 했다가 말 바꾸는 업자들 100% 사기꾼 입니다.
    ▽가짜 직거래 업자들 상당히 많습니다. ♥♥♥ 주의하십시요 ♥♥♥
    직거래 약속 시간되면 직거래 안된다고 딴소리 합니다. 절대 거래하시면 안됩니다
    ♥말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다♥

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to be able to apply my corporate license for my expired personal onedrive. I can't just lose all my data like that!

I want to migrate my personal onedrive to the corporate copy of my onedrive. I don't want to pay twice for the same thing!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add PDF Markup in OneDrive for WindowsPhone - not just iOS or Android!

Add PDF Markup in OneDrive for WindowsPhone - not just iOS or Android!

Doesn't the Left Hand talk to the Right Hand?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Onedrive sync problem

I upgraded to premium but my onedrive doesn't recognise the 1tb storage in my pc. It only shows it online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base