OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Microsoft ONeDrive work in AZURE - It dowsn~t work at all

My files never syncronize. OneDrive Always stops working iun Azure.

Why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. one drive changes my drive direct in document video music folder

one drive changes my drive direct in document video music folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Print is too small

The default print is too small. I would like the option to make the print bigger and easier to read. Many of you software developers are very insensitive to the needs of people with low vision. Either have a "bigger text" option in the app or make the app responsive to the font settings of the apple device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make OneDrive actually useful and allow it to sync any folder/files on your local PC that you want

Allow OneDrive to backup/sync any local file/folders from your local computer and make it obviously available on any other computer in your account, for example, if your main computer is properly synced and "dies" you can set up a new computer and assume those files and folders again. Essentially, provide a seemless and reasonable backup solution for key files and folders that aren't limited to the file/folder locations that MS deems important.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow instant login to 'view online' from app

When clicking on 'view online' in the OneDrive App allow it to login to OneDrive online without having to fill out the email and password again (which it already knows).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Login automatically like steam would on windows startup.

So basically, I hate having to fill in my email and password every time I turn on my PC, I want it to login straight away, this makes the process much quicker.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I DO NOT WANT YOUR IDIOT ONE DRIVE !! I DO NOT DO CLOUD OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF REMOTE STORAGE, HOW DO I REMOVE IT FROM MY PC PERMANENTLY ??

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ONE DRIVE, OR ANY OTHER **** REMOTE STORAGE SYSTEM !!! HOW DO I REMOVE IT PERMANENTLY FROM MY PC??!!? AND HOW DO I STOP YOUR **** WINDOWS 10 FROM UPDATING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !???!?!??!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Massive improvements to sync required

Two devices, sync seems to fail often, create conflicts regularly and simply not be fit for purpose. Any more than about 100 files hosted and the service is pretty much unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP MAKING IT AUTO POP UP EVEN AFTER UNINSTALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP MAKING IT AUTO POP UP EVEN AFTER UNINSTALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Prioritization of File Upload/Download

Please implement feature to prioritize which download/upload comes first. For example: You press a symbol (e.g. star) next to the file so that it uploads/downloads earlier or faster than the other files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Summary Page in Local Client

Provide a summary page of what has been updated or changed in Windows clients, just like the online version. So when the team is cllaborating, they can easily find the updates as online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. not connected and error report can't sent

not connected and error report can't sent

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow access to files/folders that are not synched.

i want to be able to access all files and folders on my OneDrive account, not only folders that are synched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. put a tick on icons for files that are already uploaded or something on icons to differentiate between which files are uploaded or pending

in the onedrive folder on windows there needs to be a tick on icons for files that are already uploaded or something on icons to differentiate between which files are uploaded or pending

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base