OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to get overview of shared folders: Who has what been shared with?

I would like a simple option to get an overview of who has access to which folders, without having to click my way through all folders one by one. And likewise, I would to see easily which folders a specific user has access to. This overview might at the same time give an easy way to add and remove access rights.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. prioriser la synchronisation d'un fichier par un clic droit

alors que nous pouvons avoir des milliers de fichiers à synchroniser, un clic droit avec option de prioriser la synchronisation d'un fichier en particulier serait la bienvenue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With the demise of windows media player, will OneDrive's music feature allow me to burn selected songs to a CD-R disc?

With the demise of windows media player, will OneDrive's music feature allow me to burn selected songs to a CD-R disc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no pudo ampliar el reporte 1373639 por fallas suyas

su falla es que no quieren sugerencias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Arquivos em Excel

Os os arquivos em excel muito grandes, travam ao usar os mesmos, podem melhorar isso?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have problems to synchronize files and folders

I have problems to synchronize files and folders because OneDrive doesn't respond and remains working indefinitely without sense.
    Can you help me?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix OneDrive without Annoying PowerPoint Link Pop Ups

Allow ability to universally change PowerPoint hyperlinks (both internal links to other slides AND external) in order to prevent annoying popups indicating something to the effect "Warning: files on web may contain viruses. Do you want to continue?" This happens with EVERY LINK and would be horrible in any presentation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. why is the cotent on the drive gets expired without any prior notice?

why is it that all the contentc on this drive which we really consider reputed gets expired all of a sudden? It doesnt seem rational and in accordance with the credibility of the name Microsoft. My whole drive have been formatted by the company without any apparent notice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. we want ram upto 4Gb in lumia

We want ram up to 4Gb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. About thumbnails of image folders within synced folders

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    同期フォルダー内の画像が保存されているフォルダーのサムネイルについて
    About thumbnails of image folders within synced folders

■Description(内容):
    同期フォルダー内の画像が保存されているフォルダーのサムネイルが正しく表示されないことがある。
    同期クライアント側でフォルダーのサムネイル表示を制御する設定機能の追加を希望します。
    Thumbnails of image folders within synced folders do not display correctly sometimes.
    Therefore, I would request the addition of settings on the sync client side to set the thumbnails of these folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Having only one OneDrive folder

I hate how all my files on my computer sync when I sign into OneDrive. I will never use OneDrive on my PC until they give me the option to only have OneDrive in one folder, not syncing all my Documents, Pictures, Desktops, etc. Documents on one computer are different from the others. Same with Pictures, and Desktops. This is especially frustrating when video games and program use the Documents or Pictures folders to save files. And if this function already exists, make it easier to find; maybe on the setup screen! I want to choose which files sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hard time telling where files are kept.

User instructions need to make it very clear where the file is stored -- only in the cloud (and erased from hard drive) or if they exist on both the hard drive and in the cloud

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ten years after retiring , Though a citizen of USA I am living in India So my phone number is changed , so is email address .Please change f

Though an American Citizen , I am living in INdia , since 2010. With OCI card.So my phone number , as well as email is changed . I am 75 yers old and this cloud and complicated things bother me a lot . We learnt computer on our own . KIndly , keep things simple for us oldies . We are not computer literate.
    All we do is order things on line , email sisters who do not like using Whats App.
    And play some games . looking at the latest news etc.
    you should keeps simple for us .…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ver en la aplicación de escritorio del business los archivos y carpetas compartidas

Ver en la aplicación de escritorio del business los archivos y carpetas compartidas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a XML editor or viewer for formatting XML backup instead of displaying it on a plain editer

Having an XML viewer or editor would make reading the XML backup file easier than tiring to read it in a plain editor,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base